Be me, 22yr old girl from southeastern Europe

>be me, 22yr old girl from southeastern Europe
(only stating my gender because it's relevant to some aspects of the story, don't get your panties up in a bunch)
>have a 3yr older sister
>she's been treating me badly ever since we were little
>she shaved my legs and arms when I was 7, I'm super awkward and feel really bad whenever I have a trace of body hair anywhere
>she always talked to me like I'm trash and stupid, somehow always knew where it hurts the most and hit there
>during my teenage development, she kept telling me how nobody really likes me or wants to spend time with me and how I have to always entertain people so they'll like me
>makes fun of me in front of my friends
> when I'm like 15, she's 18, she installs a key logger program onto our only desktop computer
> reads my fb chats all the time, deletes my posts and keeps making fun of me - I feel super devastated and like I have no privacy in my life at all
> she goes to college, but immediately drops out , then just sits at home for 2 years, no gong out, no friends, nothing
> I finish hs and suddenly she wants to try college once again
> my parents force me to live with her for a year
> literally the worst of my life, she criticizes everything I do, and I feel so violated all the time
> depression.png
> we both flop the year and she goes back home, starts never leaving her room again
> my parents let me try uni again, but I'm so depressed, I can't study or anything, I flop once more

more in next post
>pic unrelated

> I go back home, feel terrible and useless
> after a few months, I apply for a job
> get accepted, now working in finance and earning like both my parents combined
> I feel alive and great again, everyone at work compliments my intelligence and hard work and for the first time in my life I feel really appreciated

>1,5 year goes by and we're at present day
>my country is poor, jobs are hard to find
>find out that my sister applied for a job in my company
>she is in the interview right now
>a few hours back, I sent an email to the owner explaning how I'd feel stress and panic if she starts working in the same building as me (this is true)
>also added a few horrible things she did to me
>begged him to not bring her in
>I feel bad and unprofessional in regards to my job
>but I don't feel like a bad person, I feel like for the first time in my life, I'm standing up for myself

please Sup Forums, be honest, am I a bitch? am I a bad person?

No, you did the right thing. Fuck that bitch. Also, search her laptop for nudes, if you ever get a chance and post them here

You're extremely unprofessional. When you step into the office your personal life is left at the door.

you finally grew a pair, fuck that bitch

>(only stating my gender because it's relevant to some aspects of the story, don't get your panties up in a bunch)
post tits anyway
no one wants to hear your gay ass story

Nisi loša, šta te boli briga,Also TITS OR GTFO

>t. the sister

I have an abusive brother who is 14 years older than me. Fucked up the whole family because he even actively sabotages our parents life. Fuck those assholes. No regret.

Well it's a dickmove because you could give her back what she did to you when you were younger but if its so hard for you pussy to work with a person you don't like then destroy her chances of getting her miserable life together

Life is not easy and fucking with peoples job application chances is just an existential threat
You could've avoided her in the office if she treats you at work the same as at home then she is unprofessional and is going to get fired for that
But it would be her fault

She abused you and she has made it her goal to seek and destroy you. Do whatever possible to keep her out of your life. If this story is true fuck that bitch although idk why you're posting about this on Sup Forums..

OP

My sister is a drug addict, she destroyed the family home, got me kicked out of it, lied, stole my identity and sold it to her dealer and I got arrested for drug distribution. Got that cleared away and by the time it was sorted she'd used that time to rob me blind.

Not all that long ago I found she'd stolen my car from my driveway through a friend. Found out her address, went round, grew a pair, beat the shit out of her, beat the shit out of her "partner" *cough dealer cough*, put a gun to her head and told her if I ever ever ever ever see her again I'd blow her fucking brains all over the wall.

Risked my job, my future career and the ability to travel just to do it but she's fucking gone. Point being sometimes family are toxic pieces of shit and deserve to die, fuck them over and move on.

This is quality b8 m8

whoah your penis must be soooooo tiny hahaha

Definitely did the right thing.

She'd continue to sabotage everything in your life.

TITS

>I sent an email to the owner explaning how I'd feel stress and panic if she starts working in the same building as me (this is true)
>please Sup Forums, be honest, am I a bitch?
No, you are just protecting yourself.

>also added a few horrible things she did to me
This was uncool and completely unnecessary. You don't have to go into personal details.

your sister deserves to die

thank you, this is exactly how I feel

exactly.. and it hurts more every time you give them a chance and they stab you in the back. I think at some point you just gotta stop making a fool out of yourself

I know I hurt her life opportunities here. I don't wish her bad luck, I just can't spend 8 hours a day with her, I'd have to start thinking about every word I say and how she'll make me feel about it and what not. I wish her all the best, I won't feel jealous if she starts earning more than me or whatever, I just want her far away from me
I agree, it was unprofessional

no you did the right thing OP
also post tits

ellhnida eisai?

Post results afterwards. I'd like to know wether the owner gave a shit or not

Woaaaa you must have never had a real job before.
Have fun bagging groceries.

drop that bitch like a hotpotatoe and never talk to her again. Family are like retarded kids you can't get rid off.

You not gonna get far asshole. I look out for uno numero and CYA is the rule of the day.

Tits or GTFO

you did good, regarding the information you gave your sister was a real piece of shit to you, stand for yourself and screw that bitch.

however i have one question, why tell us you don't like body hair?

no, you did the right thing

>be me, girl from southeastern Europe
>only stating my gender because it's relevant to some aspects of the story
>no where in the story is the gender of either of you two relevant
>no tits
GTFO

No, they know you and don't know her. They should prioritize you. If you feel you will have hard time working with her, then it's good you did it. She was the only always being jerk go you

lol it's relevant in the part where she saved my arms and legs and it affected my whole outlook on body hair
well idk, she made me feel like it's a really bad and shameful thing, I guess it stuck in my head

The thing I hate the most about femanons hereis that they don't want opinions, they want acceptance. They want to hear they weren't wrong or that they're right.

>"I was cheating on my bf but guys that hot don't usually hit on me"
>"I was drunk"

They ask for your opinion but if you don't say what they want to hear you have a tiny dick (like she said to the guy some comments above) or you're wrong.

No one hear actually cares about your gay story. No one cares about others' lives you know and your exaggerated girly self esteem problems are not our fucking problem.

omg user, get over it, I'm discussing a moral dilemma here, my gender only mattered here because of the body hair part

>lol it's relevant in the part where she saved my arms and legs and it affected my whole outlook on body hair
would that not have happened if your hairy uncle had shaved you? if you were a boy? you almost had me believe you there. almost.
your gender is not in any way relevant to the story you told us.

screw the titties, moar kitties

>only stating my gender because it's relevant to some aspects of the story, don't get your panties up in a bunch
>lol it's relevant in the part where she saved my arms and legs and it affected my whole outlook on body hair

That's why I hate women. You're fucking idiots. Just admit you wanted to say you're a woman, there was no fucking point to say it.

You could've developed much more relevant points for her to be a bitch. Having you body hair shaved was more important than anytjing else?

>my gender only mattered here because of the body hair part

This has to be bait. Or else you should just end things now and an hero

relations between two women are different than between two guys or a girl and a guy, so I felt it was important for the context, idk how I should've referred to her, my brother?
it's different that she shaved me, since I'm a girl and society's outlook on body hair is different for girls and boys. and when anyone is telling a story, we should know genders of the characters, I think...

anons commenting didn't really think much about me being a girl or not, since I wasn't attentionwhoring

I think you have a problem with the opposite gender user, and I'm sorry for that

This
Tits or gtfo

Jesus Sup Forums has gone downhill.

Tits or gtfo

Just tell someone, because suffering alone is stupid

not reading ur other posts but sounds to me like ur sister is the source of your depression and she's most likely a depressed lunatic as well I recommend killing yourself or starting college

Where the tiddies at???

Learn the rules before u come here. Now post your tits. We don't care if they're gross like your sister says. Ok so your hairy tits are gross. We won't make fun of u. Now post 'em.