Jimmy Kimmel BTFO Hillary Clinton supporters

Q Are you al hillary supporter?
>A yes I am xD
>Q Check out this tax plan
>A omg yes I support that
>Q well it's actually Donald Trump's tax plan
>A BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA

Hillary supporters being uninformed, what a surprise.

I always liked Kimmel but I haven't watched late night shows in years

Noice

People don't know shit, what a surprise

Well Trump is a racist and a fascist, those are the only problems we have with him, and the only thing that matters.

>Trump is a caricature
>It's time we have a woman in the White House
>Still denies facts when faced with reality
Yep, that's what we get for letting women vote. Fuck that cunt in the blue.

Explain faggot
>Inb4 The wall is racist

>Trump released his tax plan
>just like a real presidential candidate, it's kind of adorable

Kimmel does know Trump has handled big finance for his entire adult life, right?
No?

He's just like Hitler and his Berlin wall

why do these people look like fucking retards?

made me kek 8/10

Propaganda is relentless, friend.

>Hillary supporters
Because you'd have to have spent the last three decades in a state of complete obliviousness to support her.

At what point did Hitler install a wall in Berlin?

I'm surprised two of them actually admitted they liked Trump after hearing that.

Of course it was the dudes. The women are locked in for Shillary

Right after the commies launched a nuke on burgerland

>Muh female prez

This was good. Glad I watched it the white guy just accepts defeat, classic.

what the retarded 0-15-20-25 one?
well if you can suck in both proto conservatives and progressives I guess your victory is imminent
sorry for ruining your gloating session nerds

that's nice but let's not pretend you can't do this with any voter group in existence. 95% of voters don't know jack shit about their preferred candidate

This, hundreds of thousands of people, mainly women but some manginas too, are going to vote for her because she was born with a cunt

Not because they know anything else about her or because they like her policies, just simply because she is female

And they won't think that's sexist in any way

Odd. I quit watching Kimmel because he was pandering to her. The last time cunton was on, was the last time I watched.

We need to fix this. There is no reason why people should be affecting our country with votes they don't even understand. How can they vote for a candidate if they don't even understand their positions?

Fix this shit. Right fucking now. Testing at the booths. Improve our education system. A mass campaign to convince people to start getting involved and make an effort to become politically informed.

Else we are going to see a Clinton presidency thanks to idiots, yet again. How many times does this need to be said before you guys realize that "our general populace is retarded" is not just some silly meme?

Trump supports seem to be forced to be active and completely understand trumps polices when looking at how well they have defended from un comparable media manipulation and reporting in attempts to exaggerate his own words

Men's reaction to realizing they are wrong:
>Oh, maybe then Donald Trump is not that bad according to the evidence you just showed me.

Women's reaction:
>What? So Donald Trump is reasonable? I still hate him because I can't see past emotions.

Why Sup Forums?

Low energy bait.

>>Oh, maybe then Donald Trump is not that bad according to the evidence you just showed me.

Fuck this video. I've seen plenty of goddamn retarded male Clinton supporters that will still dream about being inside her warm, moist taint even after being shown evidence. It's not a gender problem, it's a stupidity problem.

To think we're on the same race and gender as some of these idiots makes me sick but it's true. That's the hold card truth of the matter.

This
Just face it we have a problem with idiots in this country, and we are now watching our country decline because of it. Time to take it seriously for fucks sake.

This has been done before. I think it was Howard Stern that had people go around and tell nigs all about John McCain's ideas and all the blacks went on an on about how they liked those choices because they were told those were Obama's positions

Bankruptcy LOL

He was being sarcastic you autist

That's democracy in a pill, senpai.

his efficacy unwitnessed by his own eyes.

>check these gibsmedats
>do you want free stuff?
>surprise! trump is the big free stuff choice this time around!

Like 4 bankruptcies out of a sea of successful ventures.