Anyone ever openly hit on their mom? How'd she react

Anyone ever openly hit on their mom? How'd she react

No, but tell us how it goes for you.

ew

Fucking degenerate

If shes hot cool , if shes not its generally considered a weak move

I wasnt really flirting with my mom. I just was honest that her body drives me wild and that I'd like to see her naked. She said it would be wrong but she didnt say definetly no, i did tell her to forget about bday and holiday presents in exchange lol

And mines got some sweet tits i have to unearth

Do it, approach confidently and emphatically and she WILL submit.

Shes got morals so even if she caves in and lets me undress her, she might not wanna fuck/suck. But if anything id ask to for her to get on her knees so i can cum on her. That way theres no touching

I do know that if I saw some shitfaced kid do that, I'd knock his ass to the ground with an open hand sissy slap.

You don't hit your Mom.

Wrong. What she's okay or not okay with depends on you, stop sabotaging yourself.

Hahaha i think you're misinterpreting what "hit on" means , he means flirting with

Bump

Ok gramps.

Listen ill go all the way, but im being semi realistic here. Theres so many things id do to her but they would probably cross her uncomfortable limit. Unless she just dealt with the awkwardness and let me pound that pussy as a one time thing

My mom and I started kinda flirting playfully when I was 15 or so. It built up over time to heavier flirting, teasing, some touching.

One night when I was 18, we sat in the kitchen and ended up having about a 6 hour chat where we basically admitted we were into each other, but decided it was best not to take it further. We kept flirting but once I moved out, it became less of a thing between us.

Fuck describe what the talk was like. How'd she say she was interested?

What was convo like

elaborate nigga

You shouldve smashed .

I'm not sure if this counts, but my mom and I "hooked up" the night of my sister's wedding. I was visiting from school and there for the weekend.
So not really openly hitting on her, but she was hanging on me the entire night - which I didn't think a lot of until we got back home and it all happened.
We were both extremely drunk and the next morning was terrible. She locked herself in her bathroom, crying and vomiting, for over an hour. I flew back out that afternoon and things didn't get relatively normal between us for a long long time. She would alternate between claiming she can't remember, to blaming me for taking advantage of her, to saying she wants to die for "ruining my life", even sending me long e-mails at 3am about how much she loves me.
Of course my experience maybe wouldn't be typical (like the entire situation is typical anyhow) but still. I would advise caution is all I'm saying, no judgements or anything stupid.

Sounds awful
Another good reason I can give when ppl ask me why is it that I don't drink alcohol

Don't have time to greentext, but she told me she'd thought a lot about us taking it further and had had trouble fighting the urge to do it pretty often. And she said there were a lot of times I'd touch her that she was hoping I'd keep it up and cross that line with her.