Is there anyone who have moved to another country?

where is that?
what is it like?
are you satisfied with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
newrhodesia.com/
youtu.be/2T6B7p-fPmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump

Tough one, depending why you've wanting to move abroad to begin with, and to where

because I think it is boring that I keep living only in my country, though I like my country.

>Is there anyone who have moved to another country?
Yes, twice and I'm about to move for a 3rd country now
>where is that?
France -> Germany : was really nice but I don't speak German so I got bored and came back to France.
France -> UK : was even better than Germany but fuck, London is SO expensive and with the brexit it was really hard to find a job with high responsability. After 6 months I left because I was spending too much money for the rent.
France -> Switzerland : I am planning to move there. Found a job, now I am getting into the administrative shit and finding a flat.

you don't like your country?
what is it like to live in France?

Haven't yet but next year I plan to move to Armenia.

Love it there, have some good friends, I'm setting up passive USD income now, and cost of living in the middle of the capitol is not stupid high like in the US.

Plus immigration is easy there as an American.

France is OK, but the salary here are SO low.
I have a M.Eng, and the only job I found was paid 31k euros/year (gross), about 1650 euros/month (net salary)

Also, France is the country of the world were the taxes are the highest. Basically, France is good if you want to live with welfare, but if you want to make money you'd better move.

I was born in the UK, grew up as a child in the USA, lived most of my life in Switzerland, now live in Iceland and am moving to Australia in a month.

Moving is great in my opinion! You get to meet new people, discover new cultures and grow as a person.

Not all places are great, but even bad experiences are good experiences. Each place will teach you something about life, the world and yourself.

though I don't know much about Armenia, isn't it dangerous?
isn't US much better country?

"bad experiences are good experiences"

I meant bad experiences are life experiences. Writing faster than I'm thinking

Depends on where in the USA

Yes, I am from Iraq. I moved to Sweden. Definitely recommend it.

So much happier now. Married a local woman who converted to Islam for me. She will give birth to my first child in January.

I thank Allah that America came to give my country freedom so that I can seek refuge in beautiful Sweden. Previously, I was not able to move, now I am.

There is much given to us by the government. My wife is a lawyer but I forbid her to work. I worked as engineer in Iraq, but here there is no need to work. We live very well on government grants. Plus they pay us extra for every child we have so we're going to expand our family and make good use of my wife's fertile womb.

So, yes. I highly recommend moving to a newer country. Your life will be changed for the better.

trolllllooooolllllooooo

Yes, myself.
>where is that?
Originally from southern California, now in Wellington, New Zealand for 4.5 years so far
>what is it like?
Shit's expensive, but the pay is much more livable than expensive-ass California
>are you satisfied with it?
Yes, girls like my accent, i've got my own place & car. Other stuff too. I'll tell you more if you want to know.

I moved to Japan

The people are fucking autists.
The women have no self esteem and are beaten down doe eyed societal slaves.
They work themselves into and early grave for useless reasons.
It is a beautiful place aesthetically and the food is good, great hiking.
I don't regret it, but I am about ready to leave. I will never be accepted in their culture, nor would I want to be part of such a strange and autistic lifestyle.
Also the type of Americans and foreigners who move here are the worst kind of lowlife weaboo faggots.

>The women have no self esteem and are beaten down doe eyed societal slaves.
>I will never be accepted in their culture

In terms of hooking up, how do those things work out? First would suggest chicks are easy, but 2nd would suggest they don't go for you.

What's your race?

will you stay there until you die?

I don't know. I'm planning on going back to the U.S in a year because of a job. I'd definitely come back. I am a resident though, so I can come back whenever I want.

It's nice for me here, though. There are a lot of foreigners here, but the least of them is Americans. It's nice to stand out sometimes. In the U.S, I'm just another guy.

Not dangerous at all. Armenians are incredibly nice, or just keep to themselves.

Lived in Taiwan for two years. Loved it. Asian hotties everywhere

>Asian hotties everywhere

>Implying you got some asian pussy

I'm in Kaohsuing.

>Asian hotties everywhere

In Taiwan, 100% he did. And lots of it too.

Any good psycho-xiaojie stories?

Some do go for me, some seem put off and want to keep it in the culture. Overall it is a little easier than America and the women are far more intelligent, attractive and feminine. I am an average mid 20's white guy probably about a 5-6 attractiveness. Could probably fuck any Japanese skank I eye at a bar if I put the work in.

>Could probably fuck any Japanese skank I eye at a bar if I put the work in

The same in Taiwan. However, the operative word is skank. Women who go to bars in asia do a lot of fucking. That's that.

And if you live in the same city for a while, you'll notice it's the same girls at different "ladies nights".

I seriously want to move to Japan is it really that bad?

I moved from America to South Korea a little over 2 years ago. After my 1st year I managed to get into a fairly good job and now I work about 20-25 hours a week, pay no rent for my studio apartment, and get paid about 2,000 USD a month, plus 4-6 weeks of holiday a year.

The culture seems somewhat undeveloped compared to Japan or China, but Korean people in general are really nice and it's kinda fun to be unique in a society that's 99% asians. And I'm a young blonde-haired blue-eyed white guy, so I catch a lot of attention from Korean women. It's incredibly easy to get laid here once you adapt to the culture and learn how to speak to them.

Although I do love it here I don't think I'll stay longer than 3-4 years.

just forget all the anime memes (and the weaboo memes as well) and you're go

I want to leave my country soon, I am looking for a country with a strong identity something I could fight and even die for .

Fuck I don't want to live in a multicultural society, any idea?
I was thinking about Russia but I am not sure.

Actually Iraqi are OK (Caucasians) it's not even race-mixing, of course they're really different but not that different...

Also iranians are the closest to Europeans among non-European...

Bump

Im Filipino and fininshed a degree in bs business management. Ive always wanted to live outside the philippines, its not shit here i just want to experience new shit.

Id like to work in sweden or switzerland or new zealand, do you guys think that i could work somewhere else without any experience. I just recently graduated and sorry for the grammar

actually France is much better than Russia in all respects

New Rhodesia friend.

It's the future

Japan is actually very good

>I was thinking about Russia but I am not sure.

This will make you sure:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Yes, I moved from Switzerland to Brazil.

Been living here for 2 years now, it's great. I don't make a lot of money, but the cost of living here is ridiculously low so that all works out. The food is great, the weather a lot more enjoyable than back home and the girls, oh man the girls!

newrhodesia.com/

They'll give you 4 acres of land to do with as you please.

Come slot floppies with us!

Russia=savage country=White Nigger LoL youtu.be/2T6B7p-fPmg

I've lived in the US, France, Lithuania, Portugal, and Britain.

All in all moving to other countries isn't that bad. The biggest thing imo is the language. I already knew French, Portuguese, and Lithuanian before moving but it's one thing to "know" it and another to have to use it all day every day. In Portugal and France I used to get literal headaches from having to constantly translate the first few months.

Yeah, none of them were bad experiences and I'm actually currently looking for work in Portugal again.

>New Rhodesia
Checked.

Is it true the women out-number the men?

kek can't wait to watch these idiots get killed by the niggers

Oops, ignore the New Rhodesia part.

I speak french and have family in France half of my family in fact, but we're not French not by blood...
I did go to France last year ( Paris then l'ille) and I could speak god damn Arab!

I tried the metro and didn't see any whites there only Blacks and """ Arabs"""
Then I did go to Belgique and loved it! Everything was clean and beautiful only good and respectful people.

Seriously I think France is dead invaded by foreigner and destroyed by the inside
( yes I am talking about big city's I know but it's like a plague ) .
I don't want to live in a multicultural society I don't care not being accepted or hated at first if it means living peacefully after that.

Sorry for bad English it's not my native language...

From Scotland
Moved to Spain
It's alright but make sure you can get a job there as soon as you arrive, i had about 6 months worth of savings to get through before i could find a job and another year before i could find one I really wanted.
Also make sure you know a pretty good chunk of the language before you go there, while trying to pay bills and a mortgage you dont want to have to be paying 20 Euros an hour for lessons 2/3 times a week until you have a good job.
aside from that the isolation when you first arrive is insane, if you have a nice neighbourhood and can go introduce yourself to neighbours etc, do it.

yep
>where is that?
Austria.
>what is it like?
Its nice here. Nothing 3rd world like where I came from (I am no sandnigger, nor gypsy) The wages are much better here and first time in my life I have more than a few thousands on my bank account. In one or 2 years me and my gf will have enough money to start a small business or something.
>are you satisfied with it?
Its much better here than where I came from (not far away btw) The quality of my life increased tenfolds altough I dont speak german. Maybe I never will. Maybe I will move to ireland. I am never trully satisfied but now I will get professional treatment for my depression, bipolar disorder. Its nice to have money. I dont have enough to change my life or achive great things but I can eat and drink whatever I want, I can go on a vacation, I can buy any electronic device I wished for and I live in a comfortable and big 3 room flat with my gf. I hope I can start a succesfull business in a year or two because my job sucks.

That I don't know... but there's no real competition imo. It depends where in the country you are of course, but in a lot of parts the girls never saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes before and already go crazy for you before you even talk to them, it's fucking amazing

I am a white American and I moved from the USA to Tijuana Mexico.

It technically counts but Mexicans in Mexico don't even consider Tijuana to really be Mexico.

To me it doesn't matter. This city is a complete dump but for some reason I love it to death and I am super happy

>food is great

Just fuck off, will ya?

Weeaboo faggot detected

CUTE!

But why?

why will you move to ireland?

Actually, I agree with everything the guy said except for the food.

Most food is shit that even animals refrain from eating it.

What about the money. Are the wages good? Can you earn more than enough with 40 hour work weeks? As I know they work thier asses off for pennies and live in expensive rathole sized flats. I would think about moving there if I dont have to lower my standards of living but I dont see any chance of that.
>suicide nets on buildings
>numero uno depression
>work oriented society
>declining population because no one wants to go out and meet other assholes
yepp please share some of your experiences. I would move with my gf.
I am also thinking about moving to china, learn the language and attend to college over there. As I heard they welcome white people over there.

Bump

It was number one in quality of life a few years ago. Was as I see. Not even top ten anymore. As I heard you can live a pretty comfortable and easy going life over there. Also german language is crap. I like germanic people but thier language sucks and they are not so open and welcoming people. I would prefer english speaking territory. I will not go to the britbongs, too mixed for my taste. Usa is a shitfest. Canada would be nice but too far and too cold. Australia? Too much skincancer. Ireland seems comfortable.
I am thinking about sweden because of the insane salaries but I would be considered a manlet there (weak 5'10") and I hate winters.
Switzerland is an option but I think the best job I could get there would be something like a waiter, dishwasher or any shit job you can do in a hotel.
New zealand is sexy but its too far away.

I only consider countries where I can earn a fortune.

My significant other and I are planning on it.

We're thinking New Zealand; we've been there twice before and are going a third time next year.

If we do we would buy land in the country, with it being a bit safer than the cities with how the earthquakes can be.

Fuck off we're full.

Vous avez voulu l'Algérie française, maintenant vous avez la France algérienne. Qui sème le vent récolte la tempête.

Et maintenant tu fuis ton propre pays. beta/10

Maybe in the North Island, but that's the lesser half, so it's all good.

That's a meme. Unless he visited s brother he didn't get shit

Yeah man
Me and 4 of my bros are moving to new zealand. As I heard women love black guys over there and I fucking love smashing poontang man. Tbh I am planning to stay there for a few years. I heard social care will take care of us lol. Dumbasses. It will be cool to skate around the lotr landscape and shit, smoking weed and do nothing while you get them free money haha. Yeeah I cant wait.

Basically, if you are a loser in your native country, you will be a loser in a new country. If you are cool then it's just as easy as it is back home. I went out drinking with 2 lawyers I'm doing some editing work for in Seoul on Friday they spent $500 on booze for us and I didn't spend a penny.

Hope you get killed

Nah seriously, our economy is too fucked. Idiot farmers keep voting for the party that likes you dumb cunts who want to move to NZ. This makes the people who actually have no choice but to live here poorer. Fuck off, we are full and we don't want you.

no its not. they fuck anyone who seems like a moderately rich man and that is not that hard in taiwan.

Europe: Proudly Beta Fags Since Hitler.

Been wanting to go to Armenia for about a year. Amerifag here, what do they think of Americans there? When I was in Romania this chick I banged told me Americans used to be the hottest shit, but they went out of style. Same in Armenia?

originally Italy,
1 year in Japan
1 year Boston US
1 year Thailand and Singapore
4 years in Indonesia

Italy is great but horrendous for business
Japan is amazing
Thailand is ok
Singapore quite nice
Indonesia is a shit hole but good for business
US ex, New York is boring average people are pretty un interesting

hanging out with high class Asians guys and girls is actually quite good fun, they are quite cultured and have semi decent taste (ON AVERAGE)

Tu te trompe d'ennemi je n'ai jamais voulu d'Algérie française encore moins d'une France algérienne cette guerre je n'y ai pas participer.

Et pour te dire ce pays fut volé par les Arabe il y'a bien longtemps je ne me suis jamais sentie a ma place je suis kabyle non pas Arabe et encore moins musulman et c'est pourquoi je cherche un refuge non pas pour imposer ma "culture" a un peuple mais pour imposer la leur a la mienne et tout recommencer.

Soyons sérieux l'Algérie tous comme la France sont des pays corrompue des navire qui n'attende plus qu'a chavirer, traite moi de rat si tu veux il n'empêche que j'ai raison! l'Afrance ce fais envahir tous comme la fut l'Algérie.

>Can you earn more than enough with 40 hour work weeks?
it is easy for japanese people, but I'm not sure as for foreigners

If you're so miserable, then get a job, save 300$, and get a plane ticket to Australia or Tonga.

Man some of my fondest traveling memories are the shitty as fuck moments at the time, but after getting through them they become the best stories. Nobody wants to hear about how fucking great things are traveling, they all want to hear how you shit your pants with food poisoning or got stranded in torrential downpour tropical storms

Also, what do you think of living in Iceland? I was there for two weeks a couple of years ago and have thought about moving there

Hang out with high class, foreign educated Japanese: not autistic, hot chicks, great restos and clubs

Of course you need a proper job to do it, won't happen if you are an English teacher

lol stupid kid thats not how things work.
you need cash for
plant tickets
3-4 months of rent and caution
food and clothing

fucking kid

Moved to Japan, from USA Originally.

Not a Citizen yet, but work for large tech company that is Cool.

Tons of cute Japanese girls i fool around with, i enjoy the Culture alot. Food is great & i often get challe ged to eating contests. Im fairly avg weight, i can just pack it away good.

I hate how expensive computer parts are. Only order online, for alot of stuff.

Everything is clean & no trash on the streets

Wow, you sure showed me. Those three minutes you wracked your brain for a reply definitely showed off. Good job, keyboard warrior, good job.

I won't even get into why that's a bad idea, do some research about kiwis in Australia and you'll see. Tonga.... hahahahaah

I happen to be well off, but foreigners keep buying all the land. Fuck off, we're full.

I lived in Germany for 2 years. USfag. The US may have the best potential, but Germany had more freedoms and a way better quality of life.

I wish I was still there.

How much you earn? How much you pay for rent and what do you get for that ammount of money? How much you pay for food, bills and things like that? Do you have to do a lot overtime? Do you work your ass off?

>Korean
>Nice
pick one

I am nigeria my friend. English second language. Do me go live chicago first time in usa? Easy time to life there and replicate?

Dude you are asking it to a guy that does eating contests....

detroit mate, you will love there

your mother sucks the dick of the mailman. you cry yourself to sleep every night. you are as miserable as your father.

fucking kid

is it better to live in Japan than in USA?
will you come back to USA someday?

>Replicate

>pour imposer la leur a la mienne
BETA comme pas possible.
Perso je suis français et musulman, et j'impose ma culture a personne mais par contre j'adopterai la culture de personne.

Chacun sa culture, et je cherche pas à imposer quoi que ce soit.

Et ta photo de Barbes me fait bien rire, c'est une rue dans toute la France. Je suis d'une grande ville française et t'inquiète pas, la culture française est bien préservée

fuck I got baited.

White weeaboos who moved here are delusional.

They expect to find a submissive waifu because they are white but at the end, they are just an autistic english teacher with a sexdoll

>Japan is amazing
I'd rather live in a concentration camp, at least I could form true friendships over there with people that would go through shit with me.

You don't hear inspirational stories in Japan like you would do in other countries.

I'd sell everything I have to help a true friend or get in some trouble to cover for him if he was in trouble. In japan, one's childhood friend needs his help? "If it doesn't affect me, I'll do it, otherwise I'm sorry but being my friend for 15 years means shit to me".

How could they stand each other in there? Truly depressing.

Are you that ryan boundless guy

You are probably an autistic white guy who expected Japanese to worship you because of your whiteness.
The reality is different indeed.

Sounds like you're just pulling shit out your ass

inspirational stories? plenty of that shit on tv if that is what you are looking for

Yeah - I have lived in 5 countries.

I am 32, high schooled in Dubai and India.

College in the midwestern US and worked in NY

And then moved to Singapore for 3.5 years

Another 7 months in HK

and Now back in Singapore.

Having lived in 4 countries, I found Hong Kong one of the best places to live. Amazing expat culture, great melting pot, plus on the weekends you have junk boat trips (google it you plebs)

Second favorite place to live is New York. Lived there for 7 years working a Wall street job. Can't beat the lifestyle and energy of it.

Singapore possibly the most boring place to live of all, but to be honest, its efficient, clean, everyone speaks English and you can travel around south east asia finally.

Dubai- everyone is filthy rich or a foreigner

And India well, it's just a fuckin meme

In terms of travelling HK is closer to Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, Korea. So doing long weekend trips was fun from there.

Singapore on the other hand, super close to Thailand, Bali, etc. I usually end up doing weekend trips to Bali for like 400 SG dollars round trip+hostel costs for two nights.

Won't live here in SG long term though, its too fuckin sterile. Possibly consider moving back to New York or perhaps London (I still work in finance, so have to stick to one of those mega-finance-centers)

I'm just a bystander in this, but I think you won the battle. Good job, friend.