Blackmailed my teacher when i found these- only hand stuff but in class. Original poster from a few months bacl

Blackmailed my teacher when i found these- only hand stuff but in class. Original poster from a few months bacl.

That's fucking disgusting, OP

thats fucking disgusting my dude

Story time

you wouldnt get good grades and a handy for free?

That asshole is probably the grossest I've ever seen.

DELET THIS

ewwwww wtf is that shit.

congratulation OP, you're a worthless piece of shit

Sad to say Ive poked worse. Got standards now

That's sad. If you do anything else to her I'm sorry but go for anal and oral only.

But I guess tell your story

I found these pics when I was on one of the on/off threads on imgur I believe. I had a C in her class so I went in and asked if there was anything I could do for extra credit to improve my grades, and she told me that I had messed around too much during the year and a C would likely be my final grade. I asked her if I could change her mind at all, and she said no. I pulled out my phone and asked her to hang on. I opened the pic and just said, I saw these yesterday- she told me that we could talk after class.

After school I came to her class and she told me who knew about the pics and I said noone. She asked me what I wanted after that, I said I want an A, and I want her mouth- she said no to the mouth. TLDR, she gave me a handy and i got an A- with "extra credit"

She changed schools to florida now, considering asking her for nudes, since i graduated, not sure if she'd do it. I dont think she's hot but the handy was perfect, not that it requires much skill, got a grope on a tit once but it was a bit awkward, they were nice.

Only one time? And now you have more black mail on her to get more out of her. If cum got on anything there's DNA evidence

Unfortunately the class is over now, but I kinda wanted to fuck her ass just because it was so taboo

She's disgusting. Great job OP you truly are a depraved degenerate.

just came for this

Bruh you are fucking disgusting, go jack off to some quality hoes and not this fat disgusting piece of shit

that looks like a horse pussy

Sounds like someone needs to show up to Florida with pics in hand. If she was afraid of losing her job for them in one place then she will still be afraid in another. You fucked up by settling for a handy. You should have been demanding when you said you wanted a bj. You hold all the cards. You should have taken pics of her jacking you off though

That's a funny way to spell cow