Good morning, Anonymous

Good morning, Anonymous...

What's so good about it?

You're here visiting me, that's what.

k

I don't see how that's good but whatever.

k..
*yawns*

Why wouldn't it be?

Go away

No thanks... I was already here for 10 years, so I'm gonna go ahead and stay.

Why would it be? Things have to have a reason to be good.

I'm not going to fight too hard on this, it just seems to me that it's not particularly good or bad. It's just something that happened.

Is there something I could do to push it into being a good morning, then?

yeah, show tits or gtfo

That certainly seems like it would be in the realm of possibility, yes.

But I don't have anything in mind.

Not with that attitude.

Well, we'll figure it out then.

So! What are your plans for today?

Just being cute is all I ask. It's kinda my thing.

I wouldn't say I have plans so much as obligations.

Outside of those, I don't know. I'm probably going to take a nap at some point before the day ends.

Good morning OP

I'll do my best!

Is this going to be another incident? =_=

Well, I know that feeling. Responsibilities are a pain, but we all got 'em. I hope you have a good nap and also make time to do something you enjoy today.

How are you doing, Anonymous?

>also make time to do something you enjoy today.

I would but I don't think I actually enjoy anything anymore.

Hmm? What do you mean? Have you noticed something strange?

Well that's not good... how long has that been the case?

Long enough that it no longer concerns me. Years.

I'm dead inside but there are good enough reasons for that so I've just learned to live with being dead.

That sounds awful, Anonymous... you shouldn't resign yourself to a life like that...

Yeah, I know but I already made that decision a long time ago too.

It's fine. It's not hurting anybody besides me. And I decided I'm comfortable with that.

That's where you're wrong... it hurts anybody who cares about you too. Anybody who wants to see you happy and fulfilled. Like me.

It's never too late to change your mind.

There aren't anymore people like that. Not for me.

And I appreciate the sentiment but I'm just words on a screen to you. My sad story will disappear along with this thread and everyone can go on with their lives, never concerning themselves with it again.

Oh dear, this morning isn't turning out very good after all. I'm sorry.

What do you plan to do today?

Cry for 3 hours and go to work...

Why 3 hours?

After the first it'd just be rather redundant, don't you think?

I would hope you'd have a happy day, you seem nice.

It'd be better if I knew you weren't giving up...

Fuck off

What's your problem?

good morning reimu, watcha doing today

Gotta work at my second job later. S-so I'm just visiting with Anonymous while I can. What about you?

worked out, ate, chilling right now. gonna go drink a beer and smoke a fat stogie when the cigar shop opens, then i got work tonight.

Well, I'm not technically giving up. I gave up years and years ago. So there's nothing to be sad about anymore.

I'll be fine. Even if I remain empty forever. Even if no one ever loves me or cares for me.

Lives like that exist too and I'd rather have to live that life than have anyone else do it so it's fine.

It's the morning
>probably

Sounds like a good day. I hope you have a good night too!

It won't help anyone else from living that kind of life just because you are...

>It won't help anyone else from living that kind of life just because you are...

You're right but I have to tell myself that to make peace with the situation.

I know it's wrong but I need it to live. It's the only thing I ask for. Just let me say and believe that even if everyone knows it's not true.

I wouldn't be a good friend if I let you believe a lie...

Since when were we friends?

Since you walked through my shrine doors with a problem on your mind, I'm afraid.

Since you spoke to her most likely

I won't lie, it's actually heartwarming to see people like you exist.

I'm waiting for a kicker though but that's probably just my cynical attitude playing up.

My morning was good and recovery is nice so I wish you have a wonderful morning/day too.

I don't recall doing that.

I was just trying to do you a kindness by bumping your thread for you.

My problems only came to mind when you asked about my day.

I'm glad I could warm your heart a little! There's no catch as far as I know. Thank you for the well wishes, too!

So, you came to make a friendly gesture toward me, and we ended up talking about personal matters... sounds like friendship to me.

I just thought I recognized you and if you're the person I think you are then this girl I care about is fond of you.

So, for a reason like that, I didn't want your thread to die without anyone replying to it.

Not sure that makes us friends.

Well, I guess we're only friends if you decide we are, after all.

I'm interested though... Who's that girl you're talking about?

For some reason, I can't bring myself to say her name.

Sorry.

Hey Reimu, why are you such a nigger faggot?

you know, I've come to a realisation. Spending a couple of years on Sup Forums, I believe has made me an overall more excepting person. I see lots of personalities on this site and some before I started visiting I probably would've given shit to. Threads like this I probably would've have turned my head in disgust and scoffed at whoever contributed, but now it's kinda heartwarming in a way. I believe I've become more understanding and generally nicer as a whole. I'm kinda thankful for that.

TLDR;
>Sup Forums made more excepting
>I'm more understanding and nicer
>I'm more happy
>I'm thankful

So Reimu, I've heard all of these jokes and rumors about you being in poverty and such but is that really true?

Some of them even extend to you eating the grass off of the lawn to save funds!

I'd donate but unfortunately I'm in a different realm of existence so go figure.

There's a girl out there that likes me and I don't get to know her name? That sucks!

Expecting or accepting?

Oh jeez I just read over that.
Yes accepting sorry, not to make excuses but I was about to goto sleep

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I wouldn't worry too much about what some insignificant stranger like me has to say.

I don't know Anonymous, why am I?

I had similar experiences. I spent my first year here cynically mocking someone who was a lot like I am now.

"Why here?" I wondered. "This place is just for fucked up bad people and black humor."

Eventually I got fond of her. We debated with each other all the time about the philosophy of what she was doing, and became like friendly rivals. Eventually I wanted to be her friend. But it was too late. Someone finally got to her, and made her leave. Then a year later, I met her successor, and in my own screwed up way, I helped her get started. Watched over her through all her tearful moments and graceful victories.

Because of those experiences, and other people and stories I've encountered here, I actually became a better and more caring person.

It's true. Some days I'm too poor to even buy good dirt for dinner...

Nobody is insignificant to me!

Now you sound like her.

Her name had something do with ice, I believe.

That's all you'll get from me today on this matter.

Good morning user
How are you?

Now I'm terrified of you and stuff but I also feel for your plight, we all pull through eventually.

Maybe I will too.

Very cute

No u!

But Frieza is a boy...

Good morning!

I'm doing pretty well now that I'm awake. This has been a pretty good morning for the shrine, I think. Lots of friendly visitors today!

How about you?

*giggle*
Silly, why would you be afraid of me?

>But Frieza is a boy...

Sorry, I'm only in love with Alice, not Frieza.

Not that that has anything to do with this conversation.

Alice is a boy too lol

I'm fine, thanks.
I'm on job now. It's almost 11am where I live.
I'm glad you've visitors!

Who's this cute waifu of yours? Mind if you two, me and Yui have a lunch together? We can talk better.

You're certainly a terrible person.

you've got*

Teehee. That was a joke. I had a feeling you were talking about my bestie~ but now I know!

>tfw you still want to mess with alice and alicefag threads but have to behave due to certain circumstances

Can I just drop a few insults

I can say with 100% certainty that she is not.

Waifu? I don't have one of those... it's just me, Reimu.

I wouldn't mind having lunch with you sometime though.

Who else would it be.

Who else would I be.

I guess we can be friends. But don't tell her, I still like saying that I have no friends.

I'm just going to drop my reason down here and now I'm going to hide under a very large table and not come out.

I'll probably still talk though if that's fine.

Well you said you love him so the dick part it's not a problem right?

You can insult me if you want, but if you mention Alice then I'm telling on you!

You can insult me all you want, I really don't mind.

It might even be funny.

Nice quads!

Now that I know you're not a pervert, OP, I'm sure I'd love to have lunch with you.
What's your favourite meal?

I can say with 100% certainty that he is a boy. But come on it's 2017 "she" can be whatever she wants

so cute~

You're just trying to hurt her for no reason. That makes you one of the worst people in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Hmm, okay. We'll just be secret friends then.

Oh, that. You wouldn't happen to be a youkai yourself, would you?

Stop trying to hurt her for no reason!!!

I mean, I'm absolutely fine with you mocking me.

I'm just nobody anyway. So go ahead and waste all your energy on that.

Ha, do I really need a reason?
I think you are just obsessed for a random internet fag

Hmmm... good question. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd say black bean quesadillas are pretty awesome.

She could be whatever she wants, sure. But she's a biological girl who doesn't want to be anything else, so...

Teehee!

Gtfo nigger

Why can't you lonely miserable degenerate sorry wet pieces of festerin' sh-
Eh, it ain't the same. Guess I'll go bother waifu or the furfags

Actually hold on, I don't have much to live for anyway so you can go ahead and exterminate me even if I'm not a youkai.

Use me as target practice I guess.

Hi reimu.

-phi

*pat pat*

Hmm, I feel better, having thought about her this morning.

So I guess you made it a good one after all, Reimu. Even after all that depressing shit I said.

Oh shush, if you're just a regular old human or giant mecha you've got nothing to worry about. That guy whose head I split open committed a grave sin against the balance of Gensokyo by trying to become a youkai. If you haven't done that, I've got no reason to exterminate you!

I'm happy to hear that! She's home if you wanna go pay her a visit, by the way. Hi Phi! How are you doing?

I'm in limbo. How are you reimu?

-phi

Thanks for telling me, I was about to go do something else.

SPAM THIS BITCH TOO