Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

I'm looking for someone to share some stories or experiences with. I'm curious of going out in public with my girlfriend, having her dress kinda "tiny" or "slutty". Anyone has any experience with this? I'd love to hear from you. Pic very much related.

My Kik is: john89889

this is the bikini i'd love her to wear to the beach!

i'd love to see her in that bikini too

they key is getting a bikini that is a tiny bit loose, taht way it'll slide down over time ;)

Great tip, and great pic. Thanks! ;) Love it when the tops slide down, or off

love doing that op

Oh damn! What a beaut!! So sexy!

mm, she's lookin good

Yes! That's what I'm talking about! Please keep going! Or do you have a Kik account?

no kik.

Lovely!

tribute for tribute?

not a gf, but fun story. was at the park with a friend, we were reading and chilling. she looks up, says she wants to sunbath, looks at me and strips right down to a bikini

snapped a pic when i could

Sure!

any pic request?

Just tits!

tribute

Mooore

what a lovely fuckin set

Started the same way with my now wife. Total turn on for me and her also. After a while she ended up getting naked in our car and using a vibrator on her shaved pussy while we drove on the highway. Eventually shared her with girls and guys. Be careful what you wish for....

Used to live in a high rise apartment block, our apartment faced a hotel next door. used to fuck my girlfriend up against the glass at night sometimes. one time fucked her during the day and now she wants me to take her out in a short dress with no bra or panties cum dripping out of her pussy.

that sounds like fun. howd teh sharing start? cause part of me thinks that sounds fun