Be me

> Be me
> Roaming plains of Whiterun
>A strange pastel coloured pony starts flying around the land.
>It breathes fire.
>Ohshit.oilcanvas
>I duck into cover.
>Manage to kill it although most of my arrows were unrecoverable thanks to the absurdly thick hide.
>I figure out it's a pegasus
>It has a pink mane for some reason.
>Make my way to dragonsreach to ask the dragonborn.
>I ask him about some strange pony...thing flying about.
>He calls me a faggot and asks if I ever saw mods before.
>I'm confused.
>Everyone's confused.
>"What's a faggot?" Guardbro asks.
>Dovahkin summons naked children with deadric weaponry to fight us.
>We eventually kill them but the Dovahkin escapes.
>Heavy losses ensure.
>Allmywuts.tapestry
>A day later it turns out that everyone in Riften turned into woman.
>Strange looking woman.
>I visit guardbro.
>Guardbro freaking the fuck out.
>I visit mage instead.
>Mage tells me to visit Sup Forums
>I ask him why.
>He tells me to stop being a faggot and get on.
>k.tapestry

Now I've sent this message in the hopes that one of you may be able to help me since I know that this isn't going to be the last time I'll hear from these 'mods.'

painting related, is me.

Do u even mod skrub

One hundred and forty one mods! By the nine what are you? And I thought my world was bad and no, shit has gotten even worse since I checked back on the news.

Fuck.

my modded travels have already brought me to bruma and I dont plan on stopping the amount of mods I flood my game with

What is your favorite weapon, creature, and just fuck around mod?

Ah screw it, I'm going out of character for this.

Personally I enjoy the crysamere weapon mod just for the nostalgia.

My favourite weapon is what im currently wielding, its the only weapon in my (heavily combat modded) game that can properly deal damage to dragons, its the Epitath plate, creature mod would be the Beasts of Tamriel, and the creatures included in Colorful Magic, Colorful magic is my favourite fuck around mod especially because the Epitaph plate is a part of it.

Nice

Its really the only weapon to deal damage to dragons with, especially since it gets a bonus against dragons of about 103, and its base damage in exquisite form is 1149 with all my perks, and the HP of dragons ranges around 20 to 50k depending on the dragon (Ultimate Dragons + Chaos Dragons mods) and dragons basicly onehit me at 1200 HP

You have a lot on your plate as the dragonborn huh.

All in all my load order is a fuckfest of stuff that doesnt necessarily compliment each other, but I've still a nice chain of mods that make the game feel more modern

>skyrim thread in the current year
Pathetic.

>Complaining about other peoples interests
Gay

Well its not just dragons that are OP in my modfest, every other NPC behaves far more intelligent than in the base game, dawnguard for example, since im a vampirelord, become really hardcore fights since they deal twice as much damage to vampires, but take half from me because of their equipment, their heavy armor is, thanks to mods, also far more protective than it would be without all these combat and gameplay overhauls (Deadly Combat, Enhanced AI, Skyrim Redone, Ultimate Combat, Immersive Armors etc etc)

>thinking Sup Forums is for anything but hating on your shut-in faggot ass
Dumb

Nah it's just so retards like you and I can find a place resembling society.

Faggot

Take this and lurk elsweyr fagit

Well fuck thats a thumbnail.

>mfw I'm arguing with legit retards

> stop liking things i dont like
> call everyone around me retard

>he doesn't even know how meme arrows work
You're a complete window licker, newfag.

>Calls everyone retards
>Is on Sup Forums

You're a mongoloid.

Newfag, yeah, you totally got me there, you won, now take your internets and trot off you champ

>millions of anonymous users are actually just like me
I bet you'd actually feel accepted once if that was the actual case.
Sarcasm isn't a substitute for wit, little kid.

Uh huh, so how is life treating you at the moment? I'm bored of your game now.

No, really, I dont need any wit for this, but im severely confused about your priorities, since you came here just to argue for no reason at all, really, I know theres people for every little niche of things out there, but you're just here calling people kids and retards, but where is your wit in that?

>anime reaction image
That's an auto loss. This site isn't for that shit anymore, tryhard newkid. Didn't bother reading.

He's obviously a troll, he baited us and we took it.

Hm

I declare you the winner of the argument.

>implying disgusting faggots have the power to declare anything

To be honest this wasn't really an argument, it was just a shit slinging competition.

To be honest, everyone knows that. Did you think this was going to be a revelation, dunce?

Its pretty obvious you can't have an argument on this board though, just look at the niveau of people that frequent it.

Yep, so how was your day?

Why would you even want to have an argument? To find self worth in winning an intellectual competition because you're shit at sports?

Lol only 141?

Nub

then how many do you have?

Now thats just stupid though.

Just walking through the college of winterhold when suddenly Arniel Gane exits the Hall of Elements infront of me, stark naked, stealthing, and sporting a raging erection (Due to male body mesh replacers) walking past me and I quote: "Im working on some very important research, i assure you."