Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I really wanna buy weed from the dark net...

I know the basics of what I need to do
> get bitcoins
> vpn
> tor
> black market
> weed
> order

but I don't know anything about buying bitcoins or ordering weed from a dealer on dark web

can someone tell me how to do it?

which site is the most reliable (silk road 3.1?), where can i get more info on this in general?

P.S. I own VPN.

Bumb

You can google it faggot

Get a dealer you fool. Prison isn't worth a gram grown out of a cum sock.

But why all this trouble for some weed can't u just go find a dealer

>can someone tell me how to do it?
awww yeah we'll all just hold your hand while you get your weedy weeds alright

It's hard finding a dealer when you don't know anyone

Where do you live if you think this is the easiest way?

I trust Sup Forums
they wont catch me
i am not that type of guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. I know very little people
yeah ._.
exactly!!
nice try feds

at least one of your coworkers smokes regularly, find out who that is and become friends with them.

everyone else figured it out on their own with the help of a little patience and google-fu. stop being a lazy fuck and do it yourself.

also i wouldn't try weed if I were you, if you lack the patience to figure this out on your own weed will just make you an even more worthless piece of trash and you'll be stuck on whatever point you are in your life right now

legit advice, i dont think I am worthless, I am a student :)

... If I was the feds, I would've known already if I wanted to. I'm genuinely curious, cause I live in the most desolate place on earth, and I could still get hold of it within a day with some minor effort

In the real world you don't know a guy who knows a guy, you know or meet a guy with a phone number, proceed to call number and arrange meeting. Faggot.

If you're a student it should be even easier, wtf

walk around the city for like 30min and you'll find some people smoking pot on the streets $100% guarantee

>they won't catch me
>asks Sup Forums for advice because doesn't know how to do a fucking thing
>ishygddt

Just grow it. You can assemble a super compact, discrete grow box pretty easily and hide it in a closet

I'll narrow it a bit, Balkan.
meet where, how
I tend to be anti social... I know very small circle of "nice" people
i find deep web more convenient, just need to learn how to properly do it
I would still need to get seeds from somewhere

>i find deep web more convenient, just need to learn how to properly do it

>"I like to have as little interaction as possible with people from the outside world"
jesus christ you're a disaster

>meet where, how
you know there's this place called the streets. it's right outside of your home actually. is this your very first time experiencing the world?

I am very sceptical when it comes with human interaction in my country. There are many thiefs, muggers, idiots... it's very hard to tell who is nice

tell us, where do you live user?

MPTHER FUCKERS YOU CAN FIND DEALERS ON CRAIGSLIST

JEEZ, just look under Strictly playtonic or just search 420 friendly