Isn't smoking weed through a filter healthier than a roach? Are substances filtered out...

Isn't smoking weed through a filter healthier than a roach? Are substances filtered out? An user with medical experience would be great

Probably, but fuck that.
It also filters out the shit you want

Yeah that's what I keep hearing but I haven't found anything specific

Why would you use a Filter?

You talking about a crutch? I stick crutches for a mouthpiece so the end doesnt deak up from drool

>medical
>not using a vaporizer

what the fuck are you even doing

Get a vaporizer, or an active carbon filter for your bong/joints.

No it doesn't, it's a little piece of cardboard not a fucking cigarette filter

The pic you posted are crutches, not filters.

Those don't actually filter anything out, just make your joint easier to smoke

Daves not here man...

read OP again you idiot
seriously that retarded?

I'd recommend using a filter so you can smoke it all without burning your fingers. Plus some people don't know how to smoke and end up nigger lipping the fucking thing. One time my friend rolled a joint with not filterand my one fucking autistic friend breaded the other end with his fucking spit. Also he didn't even inhale cause he told me he's scared of coughing.

in Europe, they're called "tip".

ive smoked weed for 15 years. 30 now. im considering quitting because i rely on it.
am i better of quitting or is that an excuse to not have to battle with self control?
am i better off smoking and tackling the self control?
which approach will help me better myself more? any help anons. cheers

T-breaks are good

No.

Well they sure as fuck aren't called "crutches". you roll a tip to put into your joint.

Faggot

Yes in first world countries they are tips.

how often and how long do you t-break?

They're called 'roaches', you pencil dicked faggot

Your brain developed around smoking. If you quit you'll probably die. Or become a better person, like me.

Why did it make you a better person?

Germany here. Can confirm.

Yes

I thought you muricans called roaches the tarred up shit that's left once you can't hold the hot burning joint in your fingers? When you don't use a tip, you get a roach? When you use a tip, you can smoke all the weed without burning your fingers.

But why would you call the butt the tip?

At least crutch or roach makes sense.

it's just what it's called, I don't care why.

HOW COME ONLY FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT ACTITUBE

>the coal filtrates the shit
>high is stronger

the high isn't really stronger IMO. And while they're nice, I find joints to be complete shit either way.

No

Back when I smoked people didn't use fancy hipster equipment.

You just had papers and the tip was usually cut out of a cigarette pack.

The worst new invention is dabbing. Takes all the comfy out of weed and turns it into a real drug.

Okay.

You are such a Jew

Bit of card rolled into the end of a joint is a crutch, a roach is the resined up tail end of a joint, that is too small/gross to smoke, often mitigated through use of a roach clip or smoking stone.

i feel you about dabs. i'm fine with weed but i really dislike dabs, i watched one of my roommates basically turn into a junkie dabbing ~10 times a day. shit also smells horrible in comparison to regular bud.

>hurr durr the young people are having fun with their drugs grgrgaregrg
but i understand where you're going with that
if people use weed smoking as hobby they'll won't have a character

Smoking weed is using a drug you retard, you're as brainless as the people who say "I don't use drugs I just smoke weed", pick up a fucking book, weed is a drug, it's just not as bad for you as like coke or meth, also I've never dabbed either but it's from lack of opportunity and equipment, dabbing looks hella fun, shit where I'm from we smoke weed with tobacco, we mix it in our joints, and smoke it below our weed in bong hits using wind chimes and call them "poppers"

There's filters that work with coal instead of asbestos as the cigarette ones.
(pic related)

The fuck is wrong with you nigger?

Not healthier

if you're talking about the "filters" u roll & make out of cardboard, they have chemicals/paint on them. With heat probably some of that shit goes into your lungs, and it makes hits taste awful as the burning tip gets closer.

Also, they of course dont filter anything.

Joints are nice, but you are also smoking paper, which is tougher on your lungs.
Best way to smoke it is using a pyerx bong or pipe.

edibles/vaporizers are the healthiest option, but i persnally like to feel/taste/smell smoke.

You're inhaling gases that are created by burning the bud. As with cigarettes, any filter would just give off false sense of safety, while not doing anything useful.

Read about cigarette filters and draw parallels.

>smoke le cigarettes
>look at le filter towards end
>stained with yellow horseshit
I can only assume they do help but with the amount of toxins and garbage, it's like taking a shower in poison as opposed to swimming in a pool of it.

They help keep some tar away, but the main threat is burning gases you inhale, and all it contains. Not solids, but gases.

if you're ever in america don't refer to them as poppers, in america poppers are drugs gays take to get high and then fuck

in uk and some of europe a roach or tip is a crutch
i'm from uk and everyone I know that smokes uses a roach (crutch), ive never seen anyone smoke without one

Yeah nitrates, people in America use them to make their anuses loose for buttfucking, I don't mix tobacco with weed anymore, I don't like the flavour and groggy after feeling, I just smoke and vape straight weed now

the healthiest way is to eat that shit. Cook with it if you can. If you still want it for the smoking experience then try a vaporizer, if thats not your thing then a bong I suppose.

Caffeine and alcohol are also technically drugs but are not referred to as such by the public.
Does that bother you as well, or are you only up the ass of weed?

I've been told filters such as one for a cigg would block out most THC, I like the crutches to avoid scooby snacks and to keep it hitting nice and smooth.

this. dabbing looks like something made for a coke addict. i would love to try it for sure, but not as my go to smoking choice. the fucking blow torch is what really kills it for me. All that shit just to get stoned when you can easily pack a bowl or roll a blunt. and from what i've seen online most people seem to pass out or can't move after taking a hit or two.that sounds fucking terrible.

In England it's a roach

Yeah we call it tip in pooland.