Culturally speaking, should Georgia be considered part of Europe?

Culturally speaking, should Georgia be considered part of Europe?

>as an American currently visiting I say no

>I say no

give reasons based on your insider info

yeah, their culture similar to mediterranean

Yes georgia should be

No Armenia and Azerbaijani should not be (nor should most of Carcus Russia)

Where are you visiting? I have cisited all including Abkhazia, Ossetia and Norgorno Karabak.. oh and that other place Nakarvan (not sure of the spelling)

It reminds me more of the Middle East than Europe. this is the 7th European country I've visited and I was very surprised by the vibe I get here. It's strange.

Why not Armenia? It's pretty similar in many ways to Georgia

>American currently visiting
Did you visit in part because it shares the name of a state and you want'ed to be edgy and have edgy anecdotes? This is why the few Amerifats who come here do. The others have origins in the region.

This is one of my favourite places, however it is also the second last region one would visit in Eurasia (first is *stans) . I am so glad Batumi is not yet ruined by fat flabby English slags in leggings.

What city are you in now?

Europe can have Georgia and all the niggers that live there then the US would be a better place

Their ethnicity is different
Their religion is more aligned with Middle Eastern Christianity
Their culture is more Middle Eastern than European

Many reasons.

How does it feel that everywhere there is a georgia flag there is a european union flag?

It comes across as desperate, no?

Georgia is not European. All they do is suck Turkish cock it's sad.

>Culturally speaking, should Georgia be considered part of Europe?
It is part of europe, not sure why thats even a question. They are heavily culturally linked with europe, being the first christian country and being heavily influenced by Byzantium and Russia.

In the same way you suck ours

Sad! Many such cases

The stans are a area I really want to visit in theory, in practice I think it would be hard to get a fun, interesting trip out of the area without flying around constantly.

Currently Tbilisi, only here for 3 days heading to gori and mtskheta. I personally get a pretty middle eastern vibe here, hard for me to think Armenia would be more.

>this is the 7th European country I've visited.
Which did you visited?

>being the first christian country
that should be Armenia or Ethiopia

Actually Cuckdeau, Low-T Trudeau, or whatever you wanna call him has been BTFOing Trump since January.

Americans are literally dumb cucks. Pathetic burgers.

Damn nigger, this is the third thread I see you making about this short trip.

Very desperate, it was one of the first things I noticed. I just left Ukraine and they are hosting Eurovision and have been wanting to join for a while and I did not see the first EU flag, other than the ones flying at embassies.

What can I say? I find the nuances of traveling really exciting and interesting, while all of my IRL friends think I am insane for not simply visiting Miami Beach or Vegas. So I come here to talk to my best friend Sup Forums :3

What happens in Gorge and why is it in the Do not Visit part of the map?

Just making an observation. Good on you for trying out places like Georgia. I enjoyed my short time there a few years ago.

I would agree, even though we historically didn't have any of the barbaric traditions which are present in Muslim world, we still are far away from modern European way of life (be it a good or bad thing).

The best way I can explain today's Georgia is by trying imagining classical European (and Christian) values while simultaneously having Asiatic practices, even though two of them don't mix that well together. We will always be the bats of global geopolitics, not a bird and not a rat, something stuck in-between.

Yeah, for example you'd only be given a transet visa for Turkmenistan. Plus you're the american devil.

Kazakstan has a visa waiver until the end of this year, which I assume applies to fats.

Starlin museium is overrated.

Armenia is shit, just get a Marshotka or train to Yeravan and come back. Just to ticke it off the list. Literally do a morning marshotka to Yeravan, stay that one day there, stay the night, and then take the night train back. You will have one day to look in Yeravan (fuck all there) and one day to go to Norgono Karabak - just try and not get murdered there.

Also DO NOT let them stamp your passport, and NEVER EVER tell azerbaijain you went there.

It's a shame you are the devil and can't go to Iran, it's pretty nice.

All the shit countries joined and now all the good countries are going to leave.

Bulgaria you should know this.

Wizz air goes from Sofia to Kurtisi for 10 euros each way, I recommend a trip bro. It's dirt poor too (more than you guys) so it will be very cheap.
Basically in the North East Chechen rebels enter Georgia to hide/transet to different parts of Russia. Georgian armies are always there trying to stop it however the terrain and budget makes it impossible. Russia offers to help but after 2008 and the occupation of Abkhazia and S. Ossetia, they won't leet the Russians come in. They also don't want to anger the rebels aka freedom fighters, remember what happens in that N. Ossetia school !?

Basically NE- avoid.

There is one subsidised national airline called Vanila Sky. If you want to visit that part just fly in using that airline, though flights can be cancelled without warning due to weather.

Georgia is the global center for phage therapy
pretty cool, huh?

(You)

Not an argument

It's not recommended to visit the place since it's not controlled by the government as the rest of territory of Georgia. Most of the inhabitants are Muslims and some of them go and fight for ISIS so you get the point.

what it concerns to Abkhazia and South Ossetia, you literally can't go to those places since they're occupied by Russia.

>Rustavi
>For a Western traveler, the most striking thing about Rustavi is its purely Soviet aesthetic.
Pictures look interesting.

What are you talking about. It's illegal to visit South Ossetia but Abkhazzia you just send an email to some hotmail account and you get a visa.

>Literally the most uninteresting part of our country
>striking in any way
If you want Soviet feel and aesthetic go to Gori and visit Stalin's museum along with his fucking 6 sq.m. hut. If you want something exciting, go to Svaneti Mestia, it feels like a scene from highlander in middle ages.

>go to Gori and visit Stalin's museum
I already did.

Gruzija is fun

>Looks at Georgia and Ukraine
And Russians wonder why ex-soviet satellite states hate them and keep joining NATO

Looks exactly like Easter in Poland tbqh

inb4
>hahaha butthurt belt

Cosy

Been considering doing a Central Asian trip, particularly Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, maybe Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan as well. What's wrong with going there as a tourist? Seems like a cool region.

It's in eurovision which is the official metric for europeaness so yes it is part of europe

No

On other hand, Armenians speak I-E language unlike that moon language in Georgia.

Their genetic is middle eastern. They're very close to Iranians and Kurds.
Culture is always a reflection of genes so it's not surprise their country feels middle eastern.

Caucasus countries are not European or white, they're wild sheep fucking shitskin.

dude, they kidnapping tourists there

They've got a good flag.

C H U R K A

H

U

R

K

A

agreed.

lol suck a dick byldo

Abu Waleed would like a word with you Boris

They're sand niggers who live in mountains, like Berbers or Pashtuns or Purrsians or Kurds or Lebanese, who are also sand niggers who live in mountains.

All of autistic retards can suck my Caucasian cock. If I am a shitskin and a sandnigger, half of Europe is.
Caucasus is its own thing, not related to Middle Easterners or Europeans.

We are, but forgotten.

(you)

>Russia to the north
>Turkey to the south
Obviously, they are a long lost european tribe.

Who has more sights: Armenia or Georgia?

see and

So let me get this right you wanted to be part of the white club but once you got rightfully rejected you cope with your "hurr durr caucasus is its own thing we never wanted to be like you anyway" defense mechanism? If that isnt a clear case of "The Fox and the Grapes" then I dont know anymore

Who wanted to be part of the white club? Who is the white club?

>Ashkenazi Jews have zero overlap with Russian/Poles/Germans
and that is how you know that graph is bullshit