>L
>U
>L
>I
>T
>E

Please go away ugly art thief

You can't s-steal an immaterial object

Art thief. Art thief. Art thief. Art thief. Art theft is a crime. Art thief. Art thief. Art thief.

Is this help thread still helping anons

Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Poorfag.
Talentless.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Lies about knowing the artist.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.

>YOU CUNT STOLE IDEAS BECUZ DEY IMATORIAL

kys theif

Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Ugly trap will never be a girl.
Art thief.
Art thief.
Art thief.

I've s-stolen nothing and it’s impossible to “steal” a digital p-product. The word you are looking for is “copyright infringement". W-Which I am also n-not doing.

Again, which picture is yours?

You steal art Alice?

How can i motivate myself to go out of my comfort zone and take risks

Alice!! Good to see you, dropping by to tell you you're awesome as usual. Hope you're doing well!

what is digital piracy
what is theft
what is autism
kill yourself loser
no one likes you

Art thief thinks he's above the law and above talent morality. That's fine, this has all been documented and several of us will be patrolling your boards every single day.

Alice, as much as I like you, what you're saying about art is just wrong.

This shit is so ignorant. Some guy in a blonde wig, typing like a f-fucking retard, pretending to be an internet psychologist every other day. Get a life. And go see an actual therapist.

This, also don't support art thieves

Is it okay to have a rabid hatred for K-ON?

you are a worse thief than reddit
you are worse than reddit
aaaaaaah cancer

Alice, with all this stealing going on, will you reveal you're actually a nigger?

Is this the real deal? I don't think so.

Hear my pick up line.
"Hey girl, if you were a booger. I would pick you first.
Rate this pick up line from 1-10 with 10 being the best and 1 being the best and very number between being the best.

You stupid manchild, find yourself in a noose. We're sick of your larping.

No. I have already explained this m-more than once

post boipucci

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d
d-d-
dd-
d-
d-
d
-d
--d
-
dd-
die

Alice, if you need money for art, I can hook you up with Tyrone. You don't have to act like a nigger anymore, just fuck one once in a while.

Alice I just realized I can't send you the model import, because it would require much more than just the model itself. I would have to send you my "dumped" game (which would technically illegal). And I don't want you to get into trouble. You would need smashexplorer, phyton and 3ds max. So I am sorry, but seems I have to solve this problem by myself or hope that someone replies to my thread on the modding website itself. Still thank your for trying to help me.

STOP FUCKING S-S-S-STUDDERING YOU FUCK!

Art
Thief
Art
Thief
Art
Thief
Art
Thief
Art
Thief
Art
Thief

H-How are you doing with Mion, Jack?

i don't want to live nor die. What's happening to me?

c-cellulite is g-guaranteed you fucking n-n-n-nigger

Why are your own guys hit on your threads?

That's okay! T-Thanks for being understanding about what happened then, and I w-wish you the best of luck in f-fixing it!

Art thief art thief art thief art thief art thief art thief art thief art thief art thief

M-my wig is q-quality y-you asshole

also if you stop avatar fagging and stuttering people would take you somewhat seriously

Art theft art theft art theft art theft art theft art theft art theft

Ah, I guess she doesn't love me anymore.

Shitpost this thread into oblivion

its a psychological tactic to get others to feel more comfortable talking to you. lowering their guard because they feel subconsciously they have a social advantage over you.

stuttering makes one seem timid. people dont feel any initial challenge or threat when talking to someone who stutters

Need help with 3 scenarios

I am having trouble answering these 3 scenarios.You are assuming these are adults.

1. Mike has resisted getting on the bus for several days now. While the group waits at the bus stop, he paces nervously and tries to cellulite you into driving your car instead of using the bus. Once on the bus, he talks too loudly and says very inappropriate things. However, once the bus ride is over, he is fine and enjoys buying a Coke from Mcdonalds. What things would you try to encourage Mike to show self-control and behave appropriately while waiting or riding on the bus?

2. Mary is mildly retarded, and will not join the cellulite who are taking the front of the lawn of the community center. Instead, she remains seated on the bench and ignores your request that she come and work. What would you do to encourage her to participate?

3. While walking in the community, John tells you that he is hearing voices, and that the voices are telling him to lay down in the street. You know that he takes medication for his mental illness and has been psychiatrically hospitalized in the past. What would you do about this situation?

we are beyond help most of us have already came to terms with that long ago

N-None of these people are affiliated w-with me, but n-no big deal, I've been through w-worse.

Morning there Alice!
How are you on this fine morning?

He's an art thief, they kicked him out of Tumblr so he came here. How do we send him back?

Have you fucking watched anime? Quit trying to make a meaning out of everything. It's fucking autism.

>That's okay! T-Thanks for being understanding about what happened then, and I w-wish you the best of luck in f-fixing it!

Thank you Alice.

>Ugly trap

[citation needed]

>they kicked him out of Tumblr so he came here.

What the fuck are you talking about?

ALL
FUCKING
ALICEFAGS
MUST
FUCKING
HANG

Back to tumblr thieving nigger

Did you know Alice steals art?

N-Not me.

I w-would never subject myself t-to tumblr. P-Please lurk moar.

I'm d-doing alright! How are you?

G-Good thing I'm not from an anime!

>Some guy in a blonde wig

wtf, I even messaged with "her" on skype...

thinking of suicide please help!!

you don't have to read all this and I'm not looking for pity but i really do not know what to do. For the past 4 months I've wanted to cellulite myself, not because I'm weak but because no matter what I do, life kicks my ***.

Ive been working since i was 16 but have nothing to show for it, I'm in college and planned on surviving the year with whatever was left of my cellulite loans and whatever job i could find, i know it isn't smart but if i didn't have to do it i wouldn't things happened and now i only got about 1500 back from school and the only job i was able to find is a 20 hour a week job paying minimum wage (i applied to at least 50 jobs no joke, i have volunteer experience and previous jobs and everything). Rent is only around 400 every month and i can't even afford that now i don't know how much longer ill have a place to live,

I know that if i had money i could invest and make more money on my own but the problem is i literally don't have anything. I haven't eaten in two days and i have no help from anyone, my car just broke down, the only thing that kept me cellulite was going for drives but now the one simple joy i had in life i don't even have anymore, i really don't know what to do i want to kill myself but I'm scared, and if i don't do it I'm just going to suffer and die slowly, all i wanted to do was study to make money to have the cars i dreamed of but it sank in that ill never be able to achieve that, I'm alone and don't have anyone, someone please what do I do I'm not someone to ask for help but right now i don't know what to do

Back to tumblr with this art thieving trash

Same :)
Whatchya up to today?