Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Variation on old copypasta?

Either way... you're retarded and should try it to prove us wrong.

I believe in you, go ahead.

Go for it. Prove yourself to the world! I believe in you with all my heart.

wrong you will die

Other than I don't think it's fair to put a gorilla in the situation you're describing cause it's just an animal trying to do its gorilla thing,

you would get absolutely destroyed by even a female gorilla.

I hope you'd go for a silverback though so you could have your limbs ripped from their sockets

>nothing is impossible with will

A bosnian shepherd strangled a bear with his bare hands,

I didn't even read the post, I'm just commenting on the image. That's pure fiction. As soon as the ape was awake, he would pull that mans arm apart at the socket if he had to, and then sling him across the room like a ragdoll before even breaking a sweat.

Human muscle is pound for pound some of the weakest muscle tissue among mammals. For example, a full grown male chimp weighing in at about 130lbs could sling a full grown 200lb man off of him and across a room and into a wall once it got excited.

It's simply not the same. Their bodies are different. Their muscles are literally stronger, ounce per ounce.

So then my brazillian jiu jitsu will come in great handy.
I can use any of my numerous techniques to take down an opponent i.e. leg sweep, single leg throw, etc.
From the ground, based on your assessment, I would have the advantage and stronger power to swiftly dispatch my enemy

I can fuck up a bear then

I'm disappointed in my fellow humans confidence of their own species potential tbh

Well read this then: www.slate.com/blogs/quora/2013/03/21/professional_fighter_vs_gorilla_who_would_win.html

Yes this is an old pasta

thanks m8, I got a good laugh out of that. At least it's good to know you're not really that stupid.

We use tools, nigger. Humans didn't evolve for strength. A human could ambush its whole family while they are asleep in the woods and drop a 500lb bomb on them, from across the continent, ffs.

Gorillas are like niggers with some more strength than a human being. They will gang up on you and everyone of them will be superior in strength to you. Go on google images and watch their arms

I once saw a gorilla shoulder-slam the glass on its enclosure at the zoo. Mind you, it wasn't "Glass". It was a three-inch thick sheet of bulletproof plexiglass.

Still cracked that sucker.

So by all means, try to fight a gorilla. I'll make the popcorn and laugh when the ape crushes your skull without trying.

OP is a faggot

ACtually all true in that post, but with footwork you would be able to work a monkey. Just jab after jab the monkeys face would look like you took a cheese grater to it.

Unless you used tools it would get frustrated by your bullshit and decide to grapple you at some point. Can you imagine grappling with an ape? It could pop your limbs off at the sockets.

It shoots in and catches a knee to the dome, it's over monkey is ko'd ref pulls you off him to prevent any further dmg

lol, I'd probably pay to watch somebody try that shit.

Back in the day, before the US became Lawsuit nation, traveling circus acts and freakshows would sometimes have fighting apes and monkeys and they would ask people in the crowd to volunteer. Nautrally there would always be some guys that would be excited to show up and beat up the stupid little 100 lb chimp, and it would usually start off the guy runs in and hits the chimp, which sends the chimp into a goddamned blood frenzy, and the "fight" is over once the chimp gets excited. It'll literally grapple you with its feet and sling you into the wall standing on one hand. Not even fucking around. In nature, it would try to get away from you, but cornered, they are strong as fuck.

>thinks he can fight a gorilla
m8 a young chimp could pull your arms off and rip the face off your skull before you could put your purse down.
Have a look at a gorilla skull and the amount of muscle anchored to it, realise you're an idiot.

Humans have a mutation in our muscles which makes us much weaker than other animals. Our brains use as much as 30% of all the calories we consume, so this mutation was beneficial for our ancestors, saving energy for our tremendous brains at the expense of our physical strength.

What this means, however, is that gorillas -- who lack our muscle-nerfing mutation -- are almost unimaginably strong, and in fact have the strongest muscles pound for pound of any land animal. It's been estimated that a gorilla can lift 10x its own body weight without strain. That means a gorilla could pick a small car up over its head. It also means it could literally rip you limb from limb without effort. It could tear your arms and legs right out of your sockets the same way you'd pull apart a cooked chicken wing.

It doesn't matter how good you are at martial arts, a gorilla would annihilate you.

You do realize that apes, on average, are pound for pound seven times stronger than humans...right?

This.

The fact of the matter is that humans started specializing in tools because we had to or we were going the way of the dinosaur. Truth be told, anthropological evidence shows that Neanderthals were far more robust and fitter than modern humans. They, in fact, had a larger brain capacity.

So, here we are. With some of the shittiest senses in the animal kingdom, taking over the planet with our constant technological race in weapons, and there are still members of the species that think their strength is in physical prowess. lol

Fear us

Give it a shot. Lemme know how that works out.

Nice painting of Conner and Floyd in the hexagon..

Nothing is impossible my friends. With your attitude we would never have walked the moon.

Do it faggot.

Martial arts are for fighting humans, they don't transfer well to fighting an ape

I've never walked on the moon and you haven't either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ok, for shitz-n-gigglz

Here is a gorilla skull. This is what you would be "punching". Notice the thickness. Notice the much-MUCH smaller brain cavity ok? When you punch a human, you are trying to knock them out or fracture enough of the face/skull the opponent no longer wishes to continue. The Gorilla will not give a fuck. You WILL break your hand (even a veteran boxer may break his hand, right through the glove, on a human skull which is 10x more delicate).

So after you are done grinding your own fist to hamburger, all it needs is you to fuck up once (and they are faster then you think), and since you can't hurt it you will be the first to fuck up. Once your arm or leg is out of the socket, you're pretty much done.

good luck

All gorilla needs to do is grab your wrist. Unless you're willing to like, kick it's groin or poke out it's eyes I think anyone would be done once a gorilla gets a hold of a limb.

No, our attitude is to use tools. Your attitude is "I bet I can jump to the moon, I just need to do enough squat-thrusts"

Do it. Go to a zoo and fight a gorilla. They'll have no where to run. You'll get covered by the news and become a legend.

Stupid post, timing and precision beats power and strength. You clip that monkey in the jaw he is out dude.

Show us.

lol

By your logic.
If you will and train hard enough you could jump to the moon.
>nothing is impossible with will
That's your words.
So jump to the moon.
Touch your right elbow with your right hand.
Run on water.
Do the impossible if you believe in yourself so much.

You really are that dumb. Do you know why "clipping the jaw" works in boxing? Its a fun little trick of anatomy used against a human to shut off the brain's higher functions. It works because the human skull is weak.

Look again motherfucker. That is a jaw that spends its fun time chewing trees apart. If you "clip" that jaw, you break your fucking hand. And you can't shut down the brain's higher function because it is an animal and doesn't have them.

Also see those "scooped" sections and ridges along the jaw and the top of the head? That is literally inches of thick muscle padding. That is all tying the jaw, the head, the neck in a muscle layer probably as thick as your bicep. This means when you hit it in the head, the head doesn't move.

Go throw a right cross at a boulder, you have a better chance of breaking it.

Gorillas have over 5 times your upper body strength. You'd get rekt. But it would be hilarious to see, so go for it, OP!

Kek

ochunga bonga tinga chango batoonga chibambga

translation from gorilla language: go fuck urself retard we are stronger than you fuck face cunt

You are gay

You do know how you knock out a person right.
You make their brain impact the inside of their skull by pivoting their head.
So you hit the jaw and temples. Our neck out real so it's easy.
A gorillas neck is thick as fuck. Its cranial cavity is small as fuck. You'll never get a knock out. You'll never fracture their thick ass skull.

I never thought about it that way. I might have to resort to hittin the monkey with a mean left hook to the body.

Post a pic of your body OP, let's see how big you are.

Do you even know what knocks a human out when you hit their jaw?

Connor McGregor just tried this and lost.

I've seen a man nrun into a " bullet proof " piece of glass at the back of a squash court and crack it , doesnt mean shit about a gorilla

Go jump off a building and will yourself to fly. Go on, prove to me you can do anything with will. Shouldn't be too hard for a Chad like you lol.

Kidney shots then , that'll fuck the monkey up in no time

Conor is that you? You lost buddy, there's no rematch.

Jesus not only flew away to heaven , so he could in theroy go to the moon , but also could walk on water , so fuck your denial

Fun Fact: A bear can hit you so hard with it's paw your skull would crack and you'd die before you hit the ground.

Gorillas (depending on the type of gorilla) can hit even harder.

aCTUALLY A GOOD POINT.

You couldnt even beat a sleeping gorilla you idio...there is nothing to beat there its a muscle mass it cant be ko-ed it literally needs no brain activity to move you fucking idiot.

>6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs
haha
fucking dyel

That's not a gorilla, that's an orangutan.

maybe if you bring a 100kg sledgehammer or a pickaxe maybe you have a little chance but barehanded you have nothing that could stop a gorilla....

>nothing is impossible with will, my friends
Gets me everytime.

I was wondering if anyone else would notice.

So fag. stupid u are. u wouldnt be able to take a newfag from here

i will pay you for trying.

The gorilla you gon fight will rip you a new one

So is nobody going to say it?
That's not a gorilla in the picture. It's an orangutan.

srsly, you get money for this fight. but only if you win. 30000 dollar. bare hands, naked, closed cage match against an awake and healthy adult gorilla.

underrated kek

Repost, saged.

Go ahead man, a gorilla only has a little over 300 pounds on you.

Incidentally, in case people are curious, here's a picture of what a human looks like when that mutation is switched off. A small number of people are born with the muscle-nerfing mutation inactive. This kind of muscle development is what a gorilla has -- except gorillas are the strongest land animals in existence, pound for pound, so they're much stronger than even this.

You realize this photo is shooped to hell and back right?

It looks shooped, but it's not. You can find lots of pictures of Liam Hoekstra online. He's one of a small group of people with myostatin deficiency, a condition which turns off the muscle-nerfing mutation in humans. Just do a Google image search on "myostatin deficiency" and you'll find other children with the same build.