Ask a down-to-earth guy with a crossdressing hobby anything

Ask a down-to-earth guy with a crossdressing hobby anything.

Are you Bi or gay?

What was your favourite season of Black Mirror

Actually neither. I guess everyone is a little bicurious sometime when they grow up, but i never really felt the need to do anything with guys.
Anal isn't really that fun in my opinion either (at least not passively) so there was never really a need for just cock either. So its usually girls for me :)

That series is on my todo list, but i didn't get around to watch it yet.

Any advice for someone who wants to crossdress but never actually has

Also... why am I so erect right now?

such a shame

It's not hard to get something off the internet. Anonymous, doesn't cost a ton and is shipped in discreet packages as well.
Shaving for me before you do that is a must, but not everyone shares that opinion with me. Other than that, you just find a few good angles and that's pretty much it.

Nice pictures are always better than the reality with traps and CDs i'd say. Visually enjoying some every now and then makes you a little curious at most.

The only downside of girls is, that there are so little dominant ones around. In bed at least. Socially dominant ones are pretty common, so it's kinda hard to distinguish.

you seem cool, like just a dude interested in looking cute without any weird role play shit about being a sissy sub or things like that.

Keep it up random faceless crossdresser, you have this random user's blessing

Do you think you are a faggot?

I'm a bi guy, I've had sex with guys and a TS before...

I'm married now, but if I were to get divorced, I'd just find a QT such as yourself to be my "house sissy"

Ah, okay. I see.
OP is still a faggot. Kek

i'm not really into the whole cumloving sissy kind of thing, never really was into it either. I'm mostly dominant, but being able to lie back and let someone take control can be quite fun too every once in a while.
Due to the lack of dominant girls - from my experience a few of them are switcher, but not all that good at it - i tend to mostly play that part myself.

Well, all of us are still browsing Sup Forums every once in a while, so i guess that answers that question.

i'm sure there are more submissive guys around to do that than girl who are dominant. so you might have a surplus on crossdress-willing curious subs at hand.

Any pix in cute socks?

this

Would prefer to leave it an AMA thread, but i can see if i have some old pictures around to bump with if anyone wants something specific.
I used to have a lot of different high socks, so it depends on what you categorize as cute.

Have you ever found a girl who was into your crossdressing hobby?

Bright colors, soft texture, unique patterns.

Turn cuff socks.

Slouch socks.

Athletic socks.

I love them all, except for socks that are obviously just plain old man socks.

I was always pretty upfront with it. Both irl and online. Almost all of my previous partners knew about it. Most were eager to try it but not really dominant, so it never really happened that often. My current one is quite into it, but mostly sub too, but i don't really mind. The outfits look better on female bodies afterall~

Most of the legwear i own are high socks or stockings, both striped or what you can see in the pictures already.

A down to earth guy would never cross dress. Your more of down to syndrome kinda gal

How did you tell your parents or family about your hobby? Any tips for me? I've always wanted to fess up but never really had the courage to ;;

>gal
lol.
But well, i don't think there is a human being over the age of 20-25 that doesn't have at least one somewhat unconventional fetish he wouldn't share with anyone else but their partners. For me it's this, amongst a bunch of others.

Why would you tell your family and friends about a fetish? If it's a lifestyle then yes, but i don't think your parents talked to you about their fetishes either, did they?
No one has to know whats going on in the bedroom, apart from you and your consensual partner(s). You don't have to tell your mom about your full body BDSM gear or whatever else it is you are into.

Do U have Daddy fantasies ?
Fuck or BE Fucked,Both?
Most sex in one day
Fucked Hard or slow N Deep?
Favorite way to Cum?
Suck or B Sucked?
Favorite oral and sex position?
Do you like oral ruff or slow?
Do you swallow or spit
Naked or dressed for Sex?
Do U like 2talk dirty on bed?

I want to be you >:3

because u are gay bro

fag alert

no shit

Gay men dressing like what they think straight men find attractive.

A fetish.

well me too but i don't love crossdressing

>Do U have Daddy fantasies ?
I did have 2 ddlg relationships. I still occasionally make my gf call me that too. Obviously when i'm not wearing anything like that.
>Fuck or BE Fucked,Both?
Preferably being active myself. I'm not too fond of anal after trying it a few times a few years ago.
>Most sex in one day
3 times maybe? Something something quality over quantity. Usually takes me 1+h to cum.
>Fucked Hard or slow N Deep?
Fucking? Depends on the situation.
>Favorite way to Cum?
Getting a blowjob while getting kissed.
>Suck or B Sucked?
well, only one thing left thats possible if you dont do guys.
>Favorite oral and sex position?
Girl lying in between your legs, cozy, playing with your cock while watching something.
>Do you like oral ruff or slow?
I never got rough oral. Even rough handjobs are usually less rough than when i do it myself.
>Do you swallow or spit
neither. But i like well tasting girls~
>Naked or dressed for Sex?
Preferably with something on that doesnt cover the most important parts.
>Do U like 2talk dirty on bed?
yes, a lot.

i guess its still a step above from wanting to be a real girl

Do you have kik or disc?

>Preferably being active myself
muh girl !!

>Ask a down-to-earth guy with a crossdressing hobby anything.

Why would you post this faggot bullshit on Sup Forums? It's fucking faggot spam. There's too much of it on Sup Forums already. WTF? Get the fuck out, faggot. Take it elsewhere.

c'mon...

newfag

where the butt pics at?

Want to have a real relationship with a down to earth guy who doesn't crossdress?

I like to crossdress as well, does that mean I'm gay though ? I've never been attracted to a man

no. there is straight crossdresser and not only femdom sissification.
I know some girls really want to CD a man (not working for me is not my thing) and they really excited about that idea

Does weegboi know you're posting his pics?