RuneScape thread, get in here losers

RuneScape thread, get in here losers

>have you ever played runescape?
>do you currently play?
>if no would you consider playing?
>if yes, what are some goals you're currently working toward?

>yes
>yes
>unlocking shitty elf city in rs3, recently started osrs account and just focused on making money for now

played rs since 2006 played till 2013 stopped started end of 2015 playing osrs quited cuz jagex servers are shit and lost me around 50m was an ags zerk and goals idk have high skills already almost all quests done that u can do as zerk and maybe tryna get the new fire cape

Started 2003 Runescape classic went solid hard into it i was there when they said rsc is becoming pay 2 play only was good full of bots rs2 as it was named back there was garbage every 5 steps you took it had to load "nothings changed" got legends 2 years ago legit got 99 magic on rsc and went my hand after 3days of spell casting typing in sleeping bag im so over this. Went on rs3 got max got 8.6k krill kills got krill pet at 6452 got elf city and now rarely play i got no desire to boss and or make another account ill wait till there is like 12 quest do them and quit again game once you max is either

1: boss
2: get trimmed comp
3: go 200m all stats

Dont care to learn the mechanics of araxii

aint no body got time for livid farm or 4k chompy bird kills

im 99 everything 200m dung and semi working towards 120 slayer so...that idea is shit thus jagex killed the game by making it someone can max in 6 months zzz

No I haven't ever played runescape, I would consider playing it, it looks fun, I wouldn't have a goal besides making a guild based on the stupidest shit or something

Fuck, you type like cancer

dont!!! stay away dont get addicted "the game is fucking shit and everyone will tell you that then u are then playing it even after you say its fucking garbage

You two type like autistic children. Course, this is a runescape thread, so that's not surprising.

Played back in the day, didn't get too far, lvl 100 something combat

Played osrs for awhile, got bored, now play it off and on. Vergesofsin is my ign, so you can look up my stats if you want.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Membership just ran out, 2414 total lvl

Played RuneScape since 2008 quit because it's too different all these events and mass XP leveling. If they went back to 2012 RS I'd play again cuz it was best mixture of graphics and gameplay

Maybe not 2012, but i'd really like the better graphics they implemented.

The combat system is what make osrs unique, not the graphics.

Lul, that one got me

Stats if anyone is intrested

we type like autist u are an autist :P

>have you ever played runescape?
Yes.
>do you currently play?
Just did right before I saw this thread.
>if no would you consider playing?
I'm always playing.
>if yes, what are some goals you're currently working toward?
All elite diaries on OSRS

>yes
>no
>not really

I used to play back when I was 12 or so, my name started with Princess so all the boys gave me free items and would retrieve my stuff for me if I died outside of a safe zone. Shit was cash.