PUBG begging thread - pic related

PUBG begging thread - pic related

if you're posting on here, you might as well go on chaturbate and get a lot more money wit dem nice titties

One of the worst fake timestamps I've seen... Try again, gypsyboi.

overrated gaem

just curious. Why is it so obvious for you?

>28/8/18
>2018
hmmmm

Give me a name to add?

Too much added noise/blur/smudge. It's a good way to make it less inconspicuous, but's way too much.

Ah never looked at it from that aspect. Sounds right but it could also be just bad image quality. Anyways on the internet you can never be sure.

I am not faking, wrote the wrong year soz

more proof not a shop

Well, timestamp, tits, you are allowed to talk now.

Show me cervix for the game you dumb slut

Post vagina with timestamp and I'll get you it.

Now now boys, here is my proposal. I will deliver something now, whatever the general consensus agrees on, then I want my game code, then I will deliver something more as thanks. What do you guys want?

write slut under your tits!

kek, you just mirrored the pic, and changed lighting in one of them. A lot to learn you have, young PSfag.

pussy shot

Open up your pussy and asshole.

A timestamp in clear daylight, and a shoe on your head.

Put some stuff in your asshole with timestamp. Preferably something large.

You blind?

do both and I'll buy it myself, but include your email in one of them because it codes get stolen

>year 2018
FUUUUUCK

you already have pubg

I'm not her and I don't have that game but I also don't want it.

How are we meant to contact you with the game? You got kik?

I want OP to spank one ass cheek until it's bright red and bruised. Use a hairbrush.

this

link steam

My boyfriend just caught me doing this and bought me the game. Sorry guys gotta wait till next game I can't afford to see some more... ah what the hell, want a nude for the road?

>more

this thread is so weird and retarded

Well why don't you let us buy you one anyway? Or give us your kik for when you're poor again?

post full frontal and or pussy

>soz
britbong?

Recently

Yeah surely !

is that you maria ?

Show feminine penis.

Fully bent over exposing pussy pic

Confirmed, OP has a dick

10/10, moar pls

why can't i trust that she's a she

I'm not a trap I promise

pussy pic when

omg you're so hot ... have you skype or something like that ?

meh write something else on your tits ..like (am not a trap) just to make sure and stuff

This is OP's boyfriend, yall can have a pussy pic but after that we're done here, gotta go play pubg nao (fresh shave yw)

This!!!!

Has no one else picked up on this?