Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

Whos playing this morning, lets have a discussion here.

Fav Gun?
Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Ump / AKM
>Fav Vehicle: UAZ
>Fav Looting Place: Watertown/Saverny
># of Chicken Dinners: 50+

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

Forgot to buy another crate last night for late term resell. Fuck

you have to be 18 to post here

Go to Sup Forums, fucktard and learn to use Sup Forums before posting your crap here, fucking kids

you should learn how to use Sup Forums actually

Sup Forums has no rules as to what you can post as long as it is not against the law

Sup Forums actually have good taste in games, so starting a thread about some normie shit game there will get you 0 replies

Sup Forums is the lowest common denominator of Sup Forums, the people who liked halo, cod, super hero movies etc so it is more likely to be discussed here

im 32.
no.
no.

If you like this game kill yourself

Perfect, people like you have rouined this site. Sup Forums is for all the crap that doesn't fit in any other boards, that's was the pbjective, so if you have a thread that belongs to other boards moots should move it but there's too much crap that they just dont gibe a shit anymore

AWM
Motorcycle and a bumpy fucking field
School

>Fav Gun: Suppressed M416,SCAR or AKM with ext quickdraw if i want to go high dps / AWM or Kar98 with cheek pad ext quickdraw and flash hider

>FAV Vehicle: Motorcycle

>Fav looting spot: Georgopol or Mylta outskirt buildings

># of dinners: At least 50

Post by someone who sucks at this game

>my fav gun has all the attachments
You're a fucking tool.

lool

GTFO shill

Only streamerfags play pubg, and then whine like cunts when other accounts do mean things like...Honk horns.

Nothing wrong with that my dude. Suppressed anything is just 10/10 akurate as fuck in this game. Also fuck looting meds.

I got the game at launch but havent played too much.
Fav fun is the SKS when I can find it or the M416

I like to loot power plant.

1 solo chicken dinner and two duo.

Are the shots less accurate with the pressor?

IM NOT SURE but i love them, they are too OP in this game. at range anyways.
NO.
RIP

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT ONLY NONGAMERS PLAY THIS SHITTY GAME U FUCKING NIGGER RETARD

Yeah everyone knows Sup Forums is for furfags, traps, stale pasta and ylyl