twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

He looks underage. Reported.

Fucking disgusting.

Hot as fuck. That's a hot looking dick

Bump

you look like an autist.
reported.

Let humanity be washed away in atoms glow from rich to poor....

source?

thanks for contributing to my homophobia

Either they are married or that dude with the wedding band is cheating on his wife. I hope its the latter cause that would be even more hot

>wedding band
>little finger

It'd be even hotter if its his neighbors kid

So do you guys wanna see my dick sucking video?

...yes?

Ya post that shit

You are right. Thought it was the ring finger at first

Yes. 100 times yes

Well damn, okay lol
m.xhamster.com/videos/love-my-boyfriend-7838233

That's a nice dick your deepthroat game weak tho

Yeah for real, I honestly wish I could deep throat better because every time I try I fucking gag and idk if he likes it when I gag

Hell yes

i know a legit trick you could use.
clench your left thumb in the palm of your hand and squeeze it tightly. but no too tight.
and youll lose the gag reflex. temporarily but it works

Most guys do a little, it's like confirmation of their big size. Does he push your head down on it?

Or you could just ask him.

Yeah I remember one time he did when he came and tbh I liked the degrading feel but every time I gagged he would say "sorry" lol

Make yourself gag on him, hold his ass as you suck and pull him in deep. Repeat until he gets the idea you like it.

Put his hand(s) on the back of your head as you blow him to let him know you want him to take control.

that's a guy sucking another guy's dick 0_o
faggot, there's a board for queers, just look at the top of the page

Alright, reading this with boner I realise i'm not straight

homosexual tendencies perhaps

I'll have to start thinking how to tell my gf about it

Gay agenda claims another victim.

you dont necessarily have to unless you intend to act on the urges. in which case you could mention an open relationship. but there are two sides to that blade.

I've suspected i feel attracted to boy's for a long time, but i haven't totally realised (i know, sounds stupid i hope somebody understands) but i think she would be tolerant and support me

are you me cause this sounds like me

maybe just trying to sub-categorize hypersexuality. dont split too many hairs if you dont have to. also if you found the one in a thousand gfs that would actually be so understanding then props to you for that in the first place. as an end note tread cautiously any damn ways

Well I'm pretty sure there are some women that she finds hot

Thanks user. I apreciate it.