It's both communism and rainy-fog-melancholy

nice trips

also that album is better than pink flag

>avant garde
you need this my man

wrong thread homie

wrong thread

It's still really good, though.

Same here. His style is still puzzling to me. Does he even consider himself a primarily "industrial" or is he parodying extremely bleak and caustic industrial records which have in turn done the same (although involuntarily). His lyrics sure seem to tell the other story, but his delivery tells another.

He absolutely does not consider himself industrial. In one interview he said he was confused at being labeled industrial (which he said was "dance music through a fuzzbox") and in another one he told the interviewer not to say "the i-word."

>is he parodying extremely bleak and caustic industrial records

To my knowledge, he wasn't parodying anything. I think there certainly is pastiche and satire, but he mentions that he was very influenced by film soundtracks, so that might be where that element comes from.

Swap them and u right.

Thank you for clarifying at least something. There's no doubt that Zappa for example was parodying many genres over the years and that most of his works were satirical. I would probably have to watch some interviews with Thirlwell and perhaps give his discography after Nail a chance.

>actually putting scores in
Jesus christ how are you retards so bad at this? If your choice of pictures/minimal text doesn't sum up how you feel it needs to be remade. No-one fucking cares about the fact that you personally expected a 5 then got an 8, make the image interesting/amusing.

>expecting Silencer from a metalcore album with a memerap cover on it

accurate

listen to the live versions on stop making sense

This is true but you're a fucking autistic retard

underrated

How is this album a hot dicking?

why would you expect edgy post punk from a band called the butthole surfers?

I will never understand this meme

kek

not him but the album cover

Someone is jerking themselves a bit too hard with this one

top kek

Not that user, but I stopped after Flow. He mixes it up after that...its eh.
His other projects are cool tho, you should check em out.
Wiseblood>all

Gash is what really made it click for me. Check it out, it's more accessible than his other works and has major label production values. (Not to make it sound like you aren't "extreme" enough or "just don't get it" — I was listening to harsh noise long before I could get into Foetus.)

This is so accurate

What does he do bad?

go listen to their other albums they're way better than that shit

Underrated

Jeffrey is what Barter 6 should've been

Source on that Rasta Pepe

hahahaha

He made it more moody and atmospheric..idk i didnt really like it that much. There's some good songs from his recent albums tho.

Can anyone recommend some more upbeat jazz to listen to?

What's this

Race by Alex G

what are you on, my nigga? alternate takes aren't supposed to be listened if you're a new jazz listener (at least, I don't think so).

>Hank Mobley's Dippin'
>Art Blakey's Mosaic
>Charles Mingus's Pithecanthropus Erectus
>Chico Hamilton's The Dealer
list goes on

>walk into record store
>pick up shit i called for beforehand
>ask the skinny stoner behind the counter if he can reccomend any jazz
>he hands me this
>yeah you'll like this user, this is real jazz
>fucking 25€

little bitch scammed me, should have gotten Kill Bill Vol. 2 OST

kek
you should buy albums you already like, user. unless you have euros to spare

i got cash to spare thats not the problem,
but when i go to buy records i got to take a day
off and drive to the nearest record shop which is 2 hours away, so if i dont get just good stuff, the day seems wasted
>also picked up Simon&Garfunkel Greatest Hits
>it's a live album
>half the album is just people clapping
>fuck me

but i got Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love for 5€ so it evens out in the end

Communism IS rainy-fog melancholy

it's not a live album but there's a few live tracks. also you're a massive pleb never post again

album's goood

this one spun me out too. much better than i thought it was going to be. i hate industrial.

i feel like putting a number rating or just like, a picture of poo or something in one of the boxes is really lame

I just made this

I love that album. Favorite fleetwood mac album.

this whole gay thing is so tenuous. i don't believe it for a second and people acting like it's confirmed.

I had almost forgot about the 15:36 meme

Some OC coming up

>save a horse ride a cowboy

saw him two nights ago, one of the most fun shows I've been to

if that is what you expected, you need to take others' opinions with a grain of salt user

Holy shit this

So it was better than you expected?

This is off-topic but this interests me: Is at least one of the guys on the right pic a sex offender?