Albanian separatists announce they plan to federalize Macedonia

>Albanian separatists announce they plan to federalize Macedonia
>Still not annexed by Bulgaria
What is the future of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

sofiaglobe.com/2014/02/12/bulgaria-ranks-worst-among-eu-countries-in-2014-world-press-freedom-index/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanians-in-macedonia-mull-a-new-form-of-organization-05-16-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=OWvzdySspiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch
youtube.com/watch?v=sTp6S0pKoK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

makes me sad :-(

Albania is America's most loyal ally. You should be thankful.

He биди тaжeн, пoмoгни ми дa гo пoкpeнeмe oвoј бeит тpeд

>the balkans

3 way split between greece, bulgaria and serbia. Albozerg expelled to Analbania.

Kosovo is just the beginning, now it's Ilirida's turn.

Shut the fuck up.

How about I don't?

Do you think you can win parts of Macedonia?

I'm sure of it. Give it a decade or two and Albanians will be 40 percent of the population. An other decade or two and Albanians will be the majority.

Our prime minister said that we will not annex Macedonia. Sad, really. After the communists took power, any project to retake Macedonia was stopped. All lives lost in the resistance against the ottoman empire, balkan wars and world wars were in vein.

You already annexed some with the Bucharest treaty in 1913. Fuck you and die.

You're just as bad as the shiptars. You should be ashamed.

fyrom is gonna stay the way it is

Хeлoy диacпopa пaтpиoт хay из мeлбypн

We didn't get to annex all of our land back there, shqiptar

fuck off siptarroach

Analbania is a small town in Bangladesh you stupid Serb

It was never your land gypsy.
Hahaha you gypsy scum are much closer to a shiptar than me.

until they decide to join us desu.

Why would we want FYROM? I don't want to deal with the shiptars. I like how makes are getting bg passports and coming to Sofia, while the mudshits are left there.

>It was never your land gypsy.

It always was and always will be my brown friend.

nobody wants them most ethnic greeks left that shithole anyways

Fuck the country where "the west" is albania

dunno dude i`d love share my border with Serbia tho

Besides the shitskins annexing FYROM is just economically impossible. Given that our country struggles as it is now adding more problems would be plain stupid. That is, if there would ever be a chance of course.

It will improve the economy and military and surely the albanians will stop their expansion in Macedonia if we get it.

meme magic at work

yeah i know serbs are bro tier

both of those are plain wrong, shame you got dubs

Bulgaria and Albania are literally the shot stains on the underpants of the Balkans.

Yet you call me brown? Kek. Go back to being a peasant gypsy.

Enlighten me why it is wrong then. I'm genuinely curious

Why are they wrong? Don't you want to see more roads built by Boiko in Macedonia to increase our GDP and independance?

>gypsy diaspora trying to learn to shitpost to integrate in his country

Greater Hellenic Republic when?

R A R E

A

R

E

good post desu

Because you're a bunch of incompetent gypsies and your country is literally voted the shitest in Europe.

sofiaglobe.com/2014/02/12/bulgaria-ranks-worst-among-eu-countries-in-2014-world-press-freedom-index/

Congratulations. Even Greece with no money has a better standard of living hahaha

Sauce?

We are not struggling, our economy is growing, unemployment is low and getting even lower, wages are growing. Sure we're not a paradise, but we are not struggling. Also, makes have their own economy, so if we do annex them, it's not like we are going to bulldoze everything.

To improve the military, you need a lot of money. And you need to use it wisely, not like we are doing right now. Our politicians are currently syphoning money.

Also, how are you going to stop albos from fucking? They will just continue making zergs, and chimping out.

you are pathetic, lad

Modern Greeks are much closer to you Arabs then anything resembling 'hellenic'.

Muslims have fucked the hellenic out of Greece a long time ago.

They will never get the rest of Macedonia.

Enjoy living in your shit hole gypsy.

Going to jerk off when the slavs ethnically cleanse you

Nah, we'll just take the west, which was rightfully ours before Serb invasion. Bulgarians can have the east, it's rightfully theirs.

The Albanian Illyrian Master plan is working to perfection...

Most of them leave for that shithole australia like but at least Skopje is growing like a motherfucker. In the 2006 census we had 700k citizens, I assume it's more now. We should build 8 lane highways between Skopje and Sofia to boost trade and train networks. The prosperity will leak to the provinces.

balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanians-in-macedonia-mull-a-new-form-of-organization-05-16-2016

>To improve the military, you need a lot of money. And you need to use it wisely, not like we are doing right now. Our politicians are currently syphoning money.

We are currently capable to take Macedonia with our military capabilities. The corruption about the military spending is not only in Bulgaria, but also in Macedonia. However, we won't need such a big military to take it. Blood might not even be shed depending on how the situation is approached.

>Also, how are you going to stop albos from fucking? They will just continue making zergs, and chimping out.

The world today is not like before. The newborn albos will either immigrate or integrate enough to be called Bulgarians. Don't forget that they are a minority and can get outbred anyways.

:^)

>Blood might not even be shed depending on how the situation is approached.
Lets talk fiction for a minute. I doubt the Albanians in FYROM will agree with this and not raise arms. Also we won't include in this scenario NATO and that we have a OK to do so. There would be insurgents. Tensions are high in FYROM not only cause of the migrant crisis but their usual shit with the Albanians.

> The newborn albos will either immigrate or integrate enough to be called Bulgarians.
We can't integrate gypsies and its been tried for decades now. At least not with politically correct and human rights respecting ways. They would be a dangerous minority within the country.

>Alboshits
>a minority

Just like they were in Kosovo before the USA let them slaughter Serbs en mase since we had to gtfo or be bombed to shit.

They'd slaughter you in the night, those cowardly scumfucks.

Give us FYROM and all of Albania except northern Epirus, and we'll remove kebab once and for all. You can have parts of Turkey leading up to occupied Constantinople :^)

I am guessing you are going to see more of this if anything ferments.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWvzdySspiE

It's not a shithole, and I'm not a gypsy, but you on the other hand are MAD as fuck.

>The newborn albos will either immigrate or integrate enough to be called Bulgarians.

That's wrong on so many levels. White people in Europe don't want kids. Meanwhile the mudshits are having at least 3. We can hope that most of the gypos will go to the west, but adding albos to that is insane.

Are Albanians this deluded? Top kek.

>I've never been to Kosovo, but Serbian media never lies
>I am of glorious kebab remover

How can an entire nation be this delusional?

>Give us FYROM and all of Albania except northern Epirus
Kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

Honestly its best for Macedonia. The Albanian birth-rate is much higher and they will overcome the majority of Macedonia in a few generations.

Unless they want to end up like Kosovo and give up more clay....

>Lets talk fiction for a minute. I doubt the Albanians in FYROM will agree with this and not raise arms. Also we won't include in this scenario NATO and that we have a OK to do so. There would be insurgents. Tensions are high in FYROM not only cause of the migrant crisis but their usual shit with the Albanians.

If albanians are subhuman as our gypsies like you mark them they won't raise their arms, but if they did it might become a very weird political scenario. In the end it all comes to how it is handled. We might even get a greenlight from NATO as independant Macedonia is not really something in their interest. There are many scenarios, but the fact we have a bigger military and still cores on Macedonia means we can probably handle them. Again, it all comes down to the approach.

>disagreeing on the albos part

If they are not as screwed as gypsies normal democratic ways won't help. But I am left with the impression the yare something like the Bulgarian turks, so I can't see how they won't integrate.

>Give us FYROM and all of Albania except northern Epirus, and we'll remove kebab once and for all.

LULZ

You have been visiting Sup Forums a bit too much I reckon mate.

if they are screwed as*

Go back to dreaming Serb, it's never going to happen in your lifetime.

They are ultra-nationalistic shits, just look at their retarded diaspora defending glorious albania. They don't care that they are born in X, they are albanians, so they have to chimp out.

Bulgaria please annex already. I want to witness the butthurt of all of my family when it happens.

Blagodarja mnogo

European version of Jews.

>They will never get the rest of Macedonia.

Sashko, accept the Slav in you. Me and my gf did and our lives are greater for it.

I don't think that this Sup Forums mindset will work on a bigger scale desu

>Honestly its "best" for Macedonia.
Not it isn't. And is not like Albania is a successful and prosperous nation anyway.
>Unless they want to end up like Kosovo and give up more clay....
Macedonia is not Serbia. International support won't be the same.

>There are many scenarios, but the fact we have a bigger military and still cores on Macedonia means we can probably handle them. Again, it all comes down to the approach.
There are many scenarios but very few realistic ones. Especially a scenario in which Bulgaria somehow can even attempt to annex FYROM.

On theory we may have the military strength, maybe we can even muster the political willpower and maybe we can somehow finance all this but the thing is I don't believe it is even in our own interest.

Don't get me wrong, I doubt there is a poster in this thread who doesn't want to restore his nations border as it was in its peak but this isn't Europa Universalis land grab. Its not worth it.

are you implying kosovo happened on Sup Forums?

Much like Jews....Albanians are everywhere and nowhere.

Pic related. Illyrian Race = MASTER RACE

The reason why Albanian people are "ultra-nationalistic" is because we have been repeatedly been fucked over in history. We were under the rule of 3 empires and had to survive the collapse of all of them. In WW1 we wanted to be neutral, but nobody recognized our independence as it was new and we had foreign leaders. It's called cause and effect, you dumb prick. We didn't come out of the womb like this.

No Albanian in this thread has described Albania as "glorious". We know very well that it is a poor as fuck with corrupt politicians. Also, we don't have much control on where we are born.

Im just sitting back waiting for what will happen now in the turf wars in the big cities when rivals to the albanians will show up.

>hope for them to kill each other off

>They are ultra-nationalistic shits, just look at their retarded diaspora defending glorious albania. They don't care that they are born in X, they are albanians, so they have to chimp out.

so ... how is this any different from, lets say, armenian diaspora?

can you explain why an american born from american parents lives in california waves armenian flags every 24th of april and demands retribution for something he never witnessed with any other reason?

>helicopter ears
looks like a faggot

Because muh heritage? Armenians in Bulgaria cause no problems, you are just buttblasted that the world knows you are genocidal maniacs.

Yeah, it's still shitty, but i can't really complain myself. There's little change between our three main parties and only one Nationalist party exists.

Kosovo was a very slow process and serbs haven't been a majority there for many hundreds of years.

This is one hell of a deluded thread.

Was nice reading.

How hard would it be for an American (ethnic Albanian) to migrate to Albania and find work

>Not a billionaire
Shit tier diaspora desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch

Shkreli is based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTp6S0pKoK4

to be fair every country ever committed genocide at one point in their history

As long as you know the official language and have finished studies, there's a special agency which hires mostly foreigners.

What does that have to do with turks denying armenian genocide?

Greater Albania, when

DO NOT FEAR THE BOSNIAN WIZARD

>this image

KEK

because they genocided armenians and nobody cares about them,same thing happened with ukrainians with holodomor

jews are a different story

Macedonia (as of 2014) has the same fertility rate as Albania

However, Albania has 3 times the emigration rate.

How do Albanians plan to make Greater Illyrida when they don't live in it? In a few years, the city of Skopje could annex their whole country.

Albanian problem + Internal political crisis
Won't last long tbqh senpai

It's a shame Yugoslavia is no longer around

Ajde Mitre bumpajgo tredot

Slav descendants, like Greece are kebab descendants md Bulgarians are just gypsy low life's.

I know what I'd rather be.

What is the current issue with Albania again? I've been out of the loop on this brand of regional politics.

LOL

t. TRIMORETA

Serbs have strong mongoloid blood so that search result makes sense.

>look asian
what the fuck, actually

But there's more

Hahaha

The eternal swiss strikes again

Lmoa

kek