What do I do next? Help me lads. More red pills maybe????

What do I do next? Help me lads. More red pills maybe????....

Allow me to explain...

>after a few months of redpills, I take less bullshit from women and call out ridiculous 'stronkwoman' roles on tv. I must admit I'm getting too loud for some.
>mum seems to be getting scared of me, acting weird and trying to hold back tears, etc
>dad takes me to one side - 'listen user, its about time you learned about your past'
> ' when you were a baby, and when you were a toddler, your mum tried to kill you. we have kept it a family secret and I have always made sure you are safe since. mum has been desperate for you to know and now she feels the time is right before you go off the rails'
>' what do you mean 'going of the rails' - me
>' you have turned into one of those neo nazis. mum is worried and mum wants you to know that she was weak too and got stronker. go and give her a hug because she would hate for you to hold this against her - it wasnt her fault. both get stronk together. join the family unit again before its too late'
>'so mum tried to kill me twice and she's the victim that needs reassuring??' - me
>'don't be so selfish - cant you see your mother is crying?'
>'dad you fought in the Falklands - where there any stronk women there?' - me
>'son, there is no place in the family for you if you go down this nazi route'
>'do you know what a nazi is dad?' - me
>'yes.... I'm looking at one right now - get out of my home'

I'm 18 btw so he can kick me out and I my uncle has said he'll sort me out a home, so I am in no panic. Plus I earn well, money and independence is not an issue. But how would you approach this?

Fuck your parents. Not only did your mum try to kill you TWICE, your dad is accusing you of a nazi and kicking you out. I would get a good lawyer and go to the press with this.

Im not too fussed about getting kicked out, I have been looking to get my self sorted for a few months. I have yet to really come to terms with the attempts to kill me. My mum is pure drama and I imagine they were her version of a teenage girls lame suicide attempt - all about getting attention.

The Nazi stuff is what is doing my head in. I honestly fought my dad was the most manly alpha dude. Now I lost so much respect for him. That's what hurts.

bump

>stronkwoman
Well, the mere fact that you use "stronk" for strong and reckon you've been taking "redpills" shows what a little faggot you really are.

You father is right.

>semantics
The fact of the matter is that using "stronk" in the word strong women doesn't make the OP a faggot; it doesn't matter what-so-ever. The misspelling is what gives the word "stronkwoman" a different meaning from just "strong woman". It's like saying "libtard" instead of liberal.

>call out ridiculous 'stronkwoman' roles on tv.
>you to know that she was weak too and got stronker
>where there any stronk women there?
>t wasnt her fault. both get stronk together.

No, he uses it continually, like some 9gag faggot

>It's like saying "libtard" instead of liberal.
I rest my case

why are you fussing over a word user? you seem rattled, almost bothered, by something. Does the OP story bother you in some way? Are there any other words that rile you up so much? Or does the story content chime with you in some way?

>still arguing semantics
If you think this is making you some sort of patrician, then you're from from the truth. It is a pea-brain issue to get worked up over a word cause of "muh feeweengs don't like it" and "lol cringeyyyyy >.

No I'm not rattled. OP is acting like a cunt and I just called him on it.

As for the story chiming; I don't think so, Tim

de-FOO

your mother literally tried to kill you, and your father defends her. you're not looking much by taking a break from that level of cuckery

>acting like a cunt and I called him on it
evidence - used the word 'stronk' too much for my liking.

Well you used the word 'faggot' twice, but hey, no one gives a fuck to be honest.

Whatever's bothering you user, spit it out. It cant be over a word. You seem way too obsessed.

>But how would you approach this?
Personally, I'd use a 3 step process:
Step 1: get off fucking 9gag and realize the word is "stronger" not "stronker"
Step 2: realize that "red pills" are just assholes' way of justifying their asshole ways
Step 3: Kiss your mom's ass for the rest of your life for bringing a worthless shit like yourself into the world.

Thanks cuck. Now go and lick niggers cum off of your girlfriends face.

>evidence - used the word 'stronk' too much for my liking
Don't forget "Redpill". And there's his entire post.

Plus there's you, OP, samefagging in your own defence.

(cont)
I can feel you reaching for MSPaint through the screen, just ready to wipe out the (You) then screencap it. Go on, see if you can set a record.

Oooo an 18 year old degenerate called me a 'cuck'. Boy you sure showed me, user.

He didn't call you a cuck in any of his three steps

You really are a dumb little snowflake, aren't you?

What kind of lame-ass adult is your mom that she couldn't kill a kid even in 2 attempts. They're week as shit and wouldn't see it coming. Seriously they die if you just stop feeding them or leave them outside too long.

Something is fishy about this story.

You are way to bothered than you should be bro. Let it go man. You really are rattled over something and it shows. lol.

>What kind of lame-ass adult is your mom that she couldn't kill a kid even in 2 attempts.
Come on, you've read his posts. She just needed a little help. I'd blame the father for not chipping in and doing his bit to improve the planetary gene pool

OP here.

I don't buy it either to be honest. I think it was a cry for help of some form. It hasn't really bothered me that much but it seems to bother them. I think I was supposed to react to it but instead I couldn't understand why my dad was talking like one of them weird antifa freaks. I always thought he was a mans man.

Stop eating internet pills you fucking loser.

I left mummy and daddy's house when I was 18 voluntarily, because that's what men do. Are you upset that you can't basement dwell for free until you're 35 and live the millennial dream? Your dad did you a favour. Pay it forward to everyone else by jumping in front of a night train.

>'mummy and daddy'
lol okay m8.

Also, read the post, was looking to move soon anyway. Nice try prick.

>I was looking to move soon anyway
>my uncle will pick me up and carry me on

Every time you post you fail a little bit harder. Say something else. The amusement has potential.

"What is irony?" for $500

My uncle is an estate agent you utter cock. He is looking for a good deal on property for me - that's a problem to you?. Just let it go prick, you seem so riled over something that it is getting ridiculous. Go and knock one out over /mlp/. Then kys.

"What is desperate to win an internet argument when continuously told to just fuck off?" for $500

Your mum should have killed you when she had the chance. Fucking nazi scum.

Lol fucktard thinks he is right. Nice to see the problem is it self sorting out of society.

Actually, that wasn't me. I was just chipping in when it was obvious you missed his point in your eagerness to reply.

Also, the only use of "just fuck off" in this thread is in your post. Try CTRL+F if you don't believe me.

>talking like one of those weird antifa freaks
>I always thought he was a man's man
He probably is a man's man. Real alphas make their own path. Yet here you are buying into the stupidest, con man, Sup Forums trolling bullshit completely. You don't have to be "an antifa freak" to have empathy for others. Most people against you are just normal people. There's a reason people on this site call others "normies." They're not role models. They're the bitter rejects of society, autistic and ugly and lonely, so they make excuses about how it's the world out to get them and it couldn't possibly have anything to do with their attitude or behavior. That's all the red pill is. A bitter reject's way of life. Only a dumbass deals in ultimatums like "all women act one way or another."

You're 18. It's time to grow the fuck up. Get off Sup Forums and never come back. You'll have a much better life.

An estate agent? Who died and what does that have to do with you acting like an adult.

>get a lawyer because an adult is kicking another adult out of the house owned by the former adult.

When mummy kicks you out this won't work.