Alex Jones live from Houston

Alex Jones live from Houston

still a global warming denier. but one picture says a thousand words.

Other urls found in this thread:

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/07/04/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
xkcd.com/1732/
lmgtfy.com/?q=books on climate change
youtube.com/watch?v=olJv2syNw9A
express.co.uk/news/weird/795481/Antarctica-nuclear-weapon-space-UFO-climate-weather-control-manipulation-scientists
globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alex Jones: Hurricane is a hoax, weather is fine, false flag by the MSM intended to fearmonger and sell you survival gear and nutritional supplements o wait

yep, cuz there was no extreme weather before we started burning fossil fuels. none at all

protip: don't take alex jones seriously

aj is a genetic jew, he is controlled opposition, with the nationalist on the rise he stepped up the msm buzzword dropping.
he is sabotaging white nationalism.

the hurricane was artificially amplified to wreck texas, the last state that could go independent.

pay attention to the facts.

an event of extreme weather prior to burning fossil fuels has no bearing on the accelerated and predicted rise of them after.

so the republican politicians, the oil company spokesmen (but not oil company scientists) POTUS and you are right and every other country, climate scientist and thinking person is wrong? Got it.

learn to logic faggot

the earth came out of an ice age, and you're telling me that the planet keeps warming up and having violent weather to balance itself out? shocking

>muh appeal to authority
science has been wrong before, oh but a bunch of scientists think they can predict the future this time? a bold strategy, cotton

coninued:

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/07/04/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

"every other country, climate scientist and thinking person"

Yes there is some natural component to global climate change

No the laws of physics and nature do not give a fuck about the reason why it's happening, and if it continues getting worse at this rate there's going to be huge problems

Saying that there's no reason to do anything about it because it's natural, is like saying there's no reason to operate on cancer because it's a perfectly natural way to die

nobody has said there aren't natural forces at work in warming the planet. what everyone is saying is that we're a huge participant in speeding up that process to a point that it can't come back from. left to its own devices earth will fluctuate and maintain enough balance for life to continue, without a limit on our own contribution earth will end up uninhabitable, like venus.

Relevant
xkcd.com/1732/

>hockey stick graph

>muh everyone
>earth will end up like venus

This is tiring. Everyone I've met that denies climate science has never read anything written by a climate scientist, or has a stake in an industry that relies on destroying the planet to maintain its profitability. Googling "why global warming doesn't exist" does not make you informed.

oh, researching the other side of an argument doesn't make you informed?

you're right, this is a waste of time

For all you guys that believe in global warming, please explain the process. Don't just go on google and type in "how does global warming work". Don't say something stupid like "we're burning fossil fuels and its making the planet get hotter" or "we're melting the polar ice caps!", "Green house gases!". Explain, in depth, the actual scientific process to how you can even begin to think humans are causing the temperature of the earth to rise, how our atmosphere works, what proof do our activities have a direct impact versus weather patterns over the last 20,000 years, which exact activities are causing this "unnatural rise in heat", etc etc.

this picture speaks to me, it says: i'm the fucking shit checkem

That's not what I said, you seem a little rustled though. Is that something you've done? Do you really consider googling "why global warming doesn't exist" research? What level of education do you have?

BSc. General Science (majority physics)
B.ASc Civil Engineering

you?

and with the above I'm confident in saying that the university system is fairly flawed, and anything that comes out of it should be looked at with skepticism. especially when there's money and politics involved

No, you should prove hurricanes aren't intensifying, global temperatures aren't the highest, arctic sea ice isn't melting, CO2 hasn't increased in the atmosphere and Yahwey would stick his giant cartoon hand down and stop humans if we were actually fucking things up.

Do you need to be spoon fed information? Are you incapable of doing the work on your own? There are volumes of books out there that describe the process in detail. The problem with your argument is that this is not something that can be paraphrased in a few sentences, and this platform is never going to give the argument the breadth it needs to be understood. Nor do I believe you would give it the attention you're asking for if it's longer than a paragraph. You can see it all the time here, someone makes the effort to explain something in enough detail to be coherent and the response is invariable "tl;dr" or "you expect me to read that?". Keep hiding behind your anonymous internet walls, showering everyone in your contrarian views. Enjoy the ecstasy that comes with embracing ignorance. Inb4 people call me a faggot for not typing like a retard in this post, or a flood "nice pasta".

prove something exists
"no u"

allthatshit.jpg and no argument

it was warming, out of that most recent ice age, at a pretty steady rate with a few small fluctuations. Then the industrial revolution happened, and people said hey, look at this pretty basic chemistry reaction that could result in a huge ramp-up in warming

Then it ramped up by about a million percent.

Then people whose jobs it is to study it said hey, it ramped up by a million percent, this is going to fuck up agriculture and all the other systems we have that rely on the world being fairly stable

Then a few companies with outdated business models put out disinformation campaigns saying nuh-uh they're all lying to you

Then a politician said hey, it ramped up by a million percent and is going to fuck things up and these few shitty old companies are acting irresponsibly

Then you responded, nuh uh

Then the companies eventually said, yeah actually its fucked, but we're investing in the new shit now

Then your political party realized it'd have to admit it was fucking wrong as always on scientific matters, but since you are the party whose claim to moral superiority ironically requires you to attack someone rather than admitting you were ever wrong, means you fucking double down on your nuh-uh, even as decades more data pour in, all of which corroborates the shit you refuse to acknowledge

please, closeted homosexuals, tell us next about why evolution is a myth and the earth is at the center of the universe because the human god created all of time and space for us to be able to be as ignorant as we want to be and shit up everything we touch because what's really important at the end of the day is your need to feel like someone, even if they're imaginary, loves you. You saaad fuck.

lmgtfy.com/?q=books on climate change

>global warming
>coldest summer in a half century

>doesn't understand climate vs current temperature

i'm glad to see that the waterfilter salesman is doing good for himself after getting his followers to support trump and fuck themself over

While I agree with the substance or your post.
You have no idea what logic is.

Climate scientists do not deny that there has been climatic change before. It's well-know that deniers trot out the fact that we had a "little ice age" a few hundred years ago.

What they try to point out and what deniers seem to miss is the rate of change, particularly in markers like CO2 levels, which we know is a greenhouse gas, and if you look at CO2 levels over the past 10,000 years you can see the concentrations increase dramatically at the time of the industrial revolution. And we know CO2 levels and global temperatures are linked, and with higher temperatures, ice melts and sea levels rise

"There has always been climate change" is not an argument for doing nothing

Because people who would profit from curbing fossil fuel use would have no reason to lie
>except money

Global warming numbers were proven to be skewed to favor a carbon tax and are false. Both MIT and the EPA support the evidence of false numbers

>reddit spacing
>teenage vocabulary
>assuming my politics and religion for ad hominems

yeah, this is going nowhere. its been fun, but i have productive shit to do

yet here you are lol

Sshow the proof, then prove what it has to do with climate change

>global warming caused the hurricane

You're an idiot.

You're missing the point of that request. You will miss the point of many things in life

>global warming can't melt steel beams

>/thread

This

I understood the point of that request. You said "prove to me that climate change is real" then you proceeded to list all of the arguments that we aren't allowed to use to prove its existence. It was bait to try to get us to respond without using those things, and if we did, I'm sure you would have hollered fake news since it was one of the things you told us we couldn't use to prove it. Are you sure you got the point of your request? Or do you really think you're doing intelligent work here?

youtube.com/watch?v=olJv2syNw9A

express.co.uk/news/weird/795481/Antarctica-nuclear-weapon-space-UFO-climate-weather-control-manipulation-scientists

globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386

Man-made climate "change" by *the* Man.

Huracanes are caused by land mass/ ocean mass ratio and oceanic currents, you should inform yourself before posting made up shit.

Also the global warming theory is also fake, look up ClimateGate, also Im a geologist let's not enter in millankovitch cycles or positive/negative feedback.

right, and it would have remained a category 2, but drumpf removed all coal regulations 6 months ago which has already fucked up the atmosphere enough to allow cat4 and cat5 hurricanes to easily form.

Crack the sky

>uses word 'also' 3x in one sentence
>cannot be taken seriously

I think we need to focus on Michelle Obama's penis

That was not the point of the request. Requesting information is for internal reflection, not for repetition of handed down information. Have you considered your information is as cheap as the information on the other side? Or that your new age information given to you by scientific study is a repeat of religious history and rise to power. The science you believe in, the books you read, the articles given to you, are no different than the methods of religion. You wouldn't consider it because you are living the generation current with that information. But all future generations look back on the past and wonder why everyone was so ignorant. My point was to see if there was an original thought on why anyone might think global warming exists, not to deny it or start an argument.

What the fuck does hurricane has to do with imaginary ''global warming'' you idiot?Hurricanes exist since ever
Damn Libtards are ignorant

>unironically saying 'drumpf'

With all of the climate change denying arguments against listening to scientists as a fallacy of appealing to authority, what compelled you to go with "also Im a geologist"?

I'm pretty sure that anyone that cruises this board cannot speak intelligently about the climate change push

liberals being fear mongers.

Fearing Nazis and climate change, LOL

Nazis aren't feared, they are punched.

The same could be said for either side, it's childish to imply that it's the side that you're not on. I have considered both sides of the argument. If we accept climate change and work towards limiting our input the worst case scenario is we have cleaner air and more reliable forms of energy. All we gain from denying it is more money in the pockets of those invested in our current fuel industries. Tell me, what exactly do you GAIN from denying climate change? Or is it just a matter of winning the argument?

OP still a faggot

'DURR SCIENCE BUT WITH NO SCIENCE PLAS'
Wait for good weather.
Dig two holes. Cover one with a light bit of plastic (shopping bag) and the other with a dark one (binbag.)
Leave them for an hour. Stick a hand in each.
Cunt.

sad

zee germans

sad

Genuine question for Alex Jones listeners. I used to listen to him for years and I dig the whole question the gov/politicians, etc., but why does he support Trump?

He's doing the same thing he hated the "establishment" Republicans for, with W Bush sending troops to the middle east, militarization of police (from his Police State documentaries), and the general idea of giving more authority to law enforcement and expansion of military and diminution of domestic civil liberties. He supports Trump's decisions when they're more and more like H.W. Bush/Clinton/W. Bush/Obama's policies, which is to literally expand on what his predecessor had done. I specifically remember a video of him at a communist rally where he tries to ask some questions to a man about a sign that says "Bush/Kerry=More Wars" and he says he agrees with that, that those two DO equal more wars. But isn't that what he's supporting in Trump, with the whole expansion of everything government?

Did I miss something here? In my view, he's supporting someone who is following the same globalist/megabank/police state mindset he shunned the previous presidents for.

sure kid

zee Nazis are coming for us LETS PROTEST FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO FIGHT THEM

>liberals being fear mongers

when did our wall building, muslim banning, "violence on many sides", fake news screeching president become liberal? i mean since he's switched to being conservative to get elected.

you wonder why.

>global warming denier

trump isnt a globalist or politician. hes from the outside.

Yes he is from the outside, and outsider, if you will, but he's doing the same thing as the globalists and politicians before him.

Yeah newt gingrich told me so, one of the illuminati lapdogs

Fuck off nobody is saying climate change isnt real what is disputed is if humans have a large forprint on it and it is so far impossible to prove humans have a large impact on climate change.

"Yes do as I say and not as I do. Stop driving your cars, trucks, and SUVs, ride bikes instead. Your homes should not use power for 12 hours out of each day. Yes my mansion is lit up every day of the year, even though I only stay there 3 months out of the year, but don't worry about that. I bought carbon credits from myself, so it's all good. Yes I fly a private Boeing 767 to my climate change events, but again, I bought carbon credits for myself. Sure I can use a much smaller private jet, but I need to be comfortable and well rested, so that I can warn people about the impending dangers."

We haven't been measuring CO2 levels for ten thousand years so i don't see how anyone can claim what the levels were.

>how do ice core samples work
>what does a mass spectrometer do

Bullshit! You can't tell gas levels from ice faggot.

Trump is trying to run the country like a business. Surprise, the country isn't a business.

Trump is forced to run the country like a politician. Surprise, he's just like every conservative "swamp" politician that came before him, or worse.

It doesn't matter if he was different when he was on the outside, he's the same now that he's on the inside.

Please show me where immaculate conception was tested with the scientific method. How about Jesus rising from the dead, surelythey verified this somehow?
The difference between science and religion is that religion is based on some idiotic concept of unconditional faith while scientific views can change and develop as new information is discovered. You saying the process are the same for both only shows that your understanding of either is extremely limited at best.

Phillip McCracken

>climate
>vs
>weather
>what are they even

this.

I can guarantee that this disaster wouldn't be nearly has big, had Hillary been president. Things would have been much differently under her watch.

Who profits from switching to green energy? Early investors? So what? Better than those oil/coal industry faggots that want/fight for the profit just as bad. After the switch, our society would be so much better anyway. I'm an engineer and I've bought and installed a wind turbine and some solar panels at my house. It's fucking badass. Have barely had to pay for any power off the grid in months, and since I just bought the product it wasn't even that expensive. $15k for a pet project (that I could've bought in parts if I was a poorfag) and now I don't rely on anyone to supply me power. This shit is built to last, so it'll pay for itself eventuality too, just in power costs, even tho it's already paying for itself in how I no longer suckle anyone's teat.

The "no pollution" thing is just a bonus. I thought you faggots prized shit like being self sufficient. The more people who buy green, the cheaper it'll get, too.

Global temp's rising faster than the water in Houston, nigga

The sun failed to heat the earth during the last ice age. Therefore, the sun will never swell to consume the entire Earths orbit a few billion years from now.
Yes, you sound that fucking stupid.

The earth has been going in heat/ cooling cycles for millions of years.. worry more about a cooling cycle.

> a 120 year snapshot out of billions of years can tell me stuff

I'm just waiting for the ocean to become acidic enough to kill off all the krill. Once the base of that food web is dead, everything else comes crashing down. Bye bye 90% of ocean life and then land based life follows. I honestly wish all life on Earth ends. The whole of Earth doesn't deserve life because of the abomination called man it created. Earth should never get the chance to create another intelligent species again. Life itself is a collossal failure because it produced us.
The end can't come soon enough.

GO AWAY FACTS! YOU NO TELL ME STUFF!

>what are ice cores
Nigger are you 12? We have a fucking accurate record going back gorillions of years now

well memed faggot

but there are tiny air bubbles trapped in the ice that are representative of the gaseous makeup of the entire planet. and these tiny bubbles can be picked out and tested accurately enough to base energy policy on

this is what global warming advocates actually believe

So looking outside to see if it's raining can't tell you anything because it's just a snapshot of the weather. lol@U stupid.

People far smarter than you know shit you don't understand. That's what you're having such a hard time with, user.

Ice cores have shown that we are not increasing in long term averages, and scientists agree that solar cycles have had the biggest impact on the long term temperature fluctuations. We are currently well within the norm according to the ice core samples. Also the warmest period recorded so far, predates man.

Warmest period known predates life. So what's your point?

wrong! they have shown everything to be very stead with little fluctuation with a few catastrophic exceptions, until the industrial revolution happened. then shit starts to increase more sharply than ever before in over 3 billion years.

120 years, 8 tenths of a degree difference. Ice core samples show much bigger swings than this, and before man walked the earth.

>they have shown everything to be very stead with little fluctuation
That's bullshit. Try again.

We haven't seen a hurricane of this magnitude since Bush was in office. Nothing like this under Obama, and now we have numbnuts, and this happens.

Coincidence? Nope!

he covered the hurricane more than cnn did

he isnt a climate denier, he just likes to point out the weather manipulation that is also going on

why al gore is a bitch

and NOAA data manipulation

user. Why. What did you do with the poor ladies nipples.