Ever used a fleshlight?

Ever used a fleshlight?
How dos it feel?
Was it worth it?

It really isent worth $80 or whatever they cost now. But i guess $80 is cheaper than putting up with a gf.

The prep time and effort that goes into it are a pain in the ass. Not to mention the clean up. Cleaning your own jizz out of a flashligh by handt is a new low in you life. Then you have to let it sit out and air dry.

you are one of these people who clean their toilet with a toothbrush, right?

When all you do is masturbate it is a welcomed change. I also cum faster using it.

Should be cheap though, not more than $50. Cleaning it sucks, but the improved feeling is worth the effort from time to time.

Like mine better than a FL

I mean... Is that not what other people do?

Imo the bad dragon toys are better. Easier to clean, feel great, and you get a free sticker with every purchase

Do you have a lobster fetish or do you just watch District 9 on repeat?

Neat, I've always wanted to fuck a lobster.

fleshlight is fine but i prefer japanese meiki ones. the feeling is better

Stupid furfags

LMAO. It's supposed to be a dragon sniz

Its not bad. They also have the quickshot too for easier clean up but if ya dick too wide it aint good

what is wrong with a banana or a warm apple pie

Every fucking fleshlight thread starts like this and has some "bad dragon" fag shilling their products within 10 posts. Not a coincidence.

Stupid fruitfags

buy a tenga flip hole.

Dubs of redundancy!

I am using this and even with fake vagina I am pulling my dick off to cum. Easier to clean than a fleshlight, fleshy feel, but pricey. Worth for me.
Now I am looking to a bad dragon for some exotic textures, but it is too high of a cost for me.

easy to clean/multiple uses. feels great. you can use lotion also.

not at all it fuckin sucks...

This. It feels good, but I almost never use mine because it's like, I'm gonna fuck this thing for like a minute, and I gotta go get it, warm it up, lube it and myself up, fap, then I gotta go clean it and myself out, and let it dry. Just seems like more trouble than it's worth for a minute of better than average fapping.

>free sticker

I had the Sasha Grey replica one. I fucked that shit so hard that the real Sasha Grey called me up and told me to go easy.

Depends on the effort you're used to using for jacking off.
It does feel 100x better than your hand.
But I threw mine out after about 15 uses as it is a lot of cleaning up afterwards.
Tori Black by Fleshlight.
Would say it's worth it if you're single or are used to making jerking off a bit of an event but if you like a quick and done session then I'd say pass

Never that brand, but I found a $20 variant on amazon that that works well, is durable, can hold my above-average cock, cleans easily, and is cheap enough I can throw it away if I need to.

The important thing is to find one that has a hard shell around it so you can't squeeze your dick through it. Brace it between cushions or atop a counter and then use your hips to fuck it, rather than using your arms to bring it to you. It's more exercise, but it leads to better orgasms both now and in the future, and it won't screw up your ability to have good sex with a woman like masturbation does because you won't get used to your hand.

"Utimi Male Masturbation Cup" is what I ordered. Will buy it again, when needed

>but it leads to better orgasms both now and in the future, and it won't screw up your ability to have good sex with a woman
Ow man, I cum so fast with that fake V, it is embarassing. (More or less like with the woman)

Some of them are beter then a real one

the crust gives a new experience each time.

I got the one that looks like a beer. Got it for 30€ and it's pretty good but a pain in the ass to clean