Are there any cute western girls in UAE? I applied for a job in Dubai

Are there any cute western girls in UAE? I applied for a job in Dubai

Other urls found in this thread:

dubaijobs.net/jobsindubai/medical-lab-technician/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea they're all married to rich arabs who shit on them in bed at night because it turns them on. have fun

Lots, they all drink in the hotels there exclusively.

they work there? I know Dubai is like a job haven for westerners, but I don't know the work conditions etc there but I will before the interview

Is there something you want to share with us user?

No, they drink there because it's forbidden everywhere else.

there's some sex business going on there. they'll pay western girl to do shit like that

but most western girls will be there for work? and high paying work? why would they participate in sex business, it's not like they are indian/filipino teens looking for money

What kind of a job man? It's one of my ideas ones i get my degree. Do you think they will accept you? In which sector? Do you have some more information to share? I am really interested in Dubai or Abu Dabi. I'll (hopefully) get a business degree from an exselenz (dunno what it is in english but it means the best in it's category) university and i was hoping to find something there.

>applied
I'm here to inform you that you were rejected, I'm sorry

yea they will. it's not just $1000, it can literally be up to $100,000 a night

Ι graduated medical labotatory institute of athens, took me 4 years. I worked for some time here, but I have been looking for applications all around for that time

I found a site (I can tell you about it) for job offers in the UAE/Dubai. I basically applied for a medical labotatory assistant in a microbiology "clinic" to call it that

I got kind of lucky since most medical lab jobs are about female nurses etc. What are you studying?

I don't want to be accepted and have no idea about the country/situation I'm heading myself into

nice quads btw

Betriebswirtschaftslehre. Or business administration, you know.. making money and stuff. I don't know what i want my specialization to be and there is some more time for me to decide. I have to know what they are looking for. University of Cologne has an elite-university status in Germany, so i hope that this is somehow going to help me.
What is that site then? Did they give you any information about your wage? How does the system works? Off topic, i hope you get what you'll get accepted.

dubaijobs.net/jobsindubai/medical-lab-technician/1

This is the site I used to look for jobs.

How does business administration work as a degree/school? I have a friend who went there, but haven't heard from him in a while. Given you are German/live in Germany the employers I've heard are more biased towards westerners

also thanks man

>go to mena
>look for westerners
lame

Thanks for the link, i'll look furthermore for it.

It depends on your qualities as a person, certificates (i'll apply for some online curses of Harvard University to make my CV look big), practics and of couse your notes. But mostly the Uni i am in is one of the top universities in Germany and has it's own quality.

And yes, i am not german, i am a bulgarian student but as i have heard it's pretty big advantage being a part of the western Europe.

I have met some arab at the campus that started working for more than 10.000 EUR montly in the Emirates somewhere. Yeah, he knew arabic but... for that money i would allow some hairy arab to fuck me all night.

How are doing with your work in Greece now? Are you not okay with it? How do you feel about the whole situation?

Did you study in Bulgaria and move abroad or did you enter an exchange program or smth?

I am working again in a microbiology lab, taking blood samples, urine etc for examination, I get about 800-900 euros a month. It's not just the pay (it's pretty good compared to here) it's just the overall mess this country is in and I always wanted to work abroad anyways

I was in a bulgarian foreign-anguage-highschool and my first foreign language was german. After highscool i applied for this german uni and i got accepted. Since than i am here.

What you get is still better than what you collegues in Bulgaria get. Otherwise just to compare, i am a part time recepcionst in a small hotel and i make 650 euros just going 2 days in a week for 8 hours each. 300 EUR are my expenpences and all else stays for my living. It's enough here to be honest, Germany isn't that expensive. If i wasn't paying rent it would have been already a good dream, for what i have seen in Bulgaria...

How expensive is Athen?

There are more men than women. I'm not even kidding.

so things like this don't happen in other countries? it only happens in the UAE?