Whats the best way to kill yourself? Not suicidal right now but want to be prepared for the future

Whats the best way to kill yourself? Not suicidal right now but want to be prepared for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drink random stuff

Drano?

pepsi mixed with Fentanyl.

Get a gun. Keep it safe. If you have time, you can even get one legally if you are eligible. (Dunno which country you are in. In the US i guess it's easier, in other countries ymmv) When the time comes, you will have a fast mean.

Get a tank filled with nitrogen and a gas mask.

Completely painless, you can't tell you're not breathing oxygen, and it takes 3-5 seconds of slow breathing or 1-3 seconds of heavy breathing.

why not jump from a tall building?

Inert gas filling lungs ftw.

lots of cocaine and hookers

Too scary. I want to die relaxed not in a panic.

Perfect solution

>Whats the best way to kill yourself?

GOSH

HAVEN'T SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE

Thanks saved it.

Lay down in the snow and die

Don't do cold.

Go fuck a nigger and get some AIDS...When you feel its time, go outside and get a cold, suicide complete

I have no genitals because of a child birth accident/

Looking at the ark.

The ark is in Israel, cant afford a ticket to get there.

Sit in a dumpster with a sawed off 12ga in your mouth, pointed towards the back of your throat and about 30 degrees up. Use a double barrel if you're worried about it not working.
Quick, clean, painless.

>Whats the best way to kill yourself? Not suicidal right now but want to be prepared for the future.

When I was religious, seemed like I regularly thought about suicide.

It's a total non-starter since dumping faith - not even close.

Life is just too damned enjoyably good.

I could try getting one in the hood. 12 gauge 3" hollow point slugs do the job? Or one with slug the other with 00 buckshot?

Share some needles then

Fedora/10

Don't like sharp things.

by killing 16 niggers and 10 spics before you get shot by cops, you fucking fagget

you know this character had a black guy and a hispanic chick as seconds in command, right?

Any combination works. Once your brain is severed from the spinal cord, death is immediate. If you take out the cerebellum and respiratory centers, you won't feel because you'll be incapable of feels. You won't breathe after that, your heart stops immediately. No blood spurting everywhere either.

Autism

Take that fat AIDS nigger dick up your pooper

Killing niggers and spics these days will get you pats on the back by cops and jury alike.

Run Hose from vehicle exhaust pipe to window, turn the car on, huff duster until you pass out so the process isn't so painful.

Don't want to die coughing my lungs up.

yeah but those were the only non whites in that whole film.

its still the best

So, i dont see the issue after killing all the nigs and spics you will lower the odds of being suicidal
suicide
Because
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
Which causes
healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report

Think about it. Why don't they benefit from race-based policies that protects and prioritizes them? Why is any "pro-White" organization considered socially unacceptable?
Every demographic has people who will favor their own kind, but whites are by far the most benevolent and the only ones who are constantly expected to bend over lest they hear cries of racism. You wouldn't see the equivalent of #OscarsSoWhite being taken seriously or getting traction in Asian countries that are 99% Asian or in India despite them being a much larger share of the world's population than Whites. Only whites are expected to go above and beyond to provide for other people. In fact they will cripple themselves just to be "inclusive". The fact that whites are considered the "default" in Western societies is just a natural result of having a demographic majority in the countries they built, just like blacks being the "default" in Africa, Asians being the default in Asian countries.
The ironic thing is that the collectivists who complain about white privilege will generalize just as much as the "racists" they hate. They will ignore individual factors like class, genes, upbringing and will seriously claim that a poor white with low IQ from Bumfuck, Michigan, unattractive, with no education, whose mother died when he was young, had general bad luck in life and shit genes is more "privileged" than some rich, intelligent "minority" with a good family, well-educated and growing up in a well-administered city with good luck in life who benefited from AA policies.

TLDR