Flying to Australia soon having second thoughts now that i've seen the article of flesh eating fleas in the waters of...

Flying to Australia soon having second thoughts now that i've seen the article of flesh eating fleas in the waters of Melbourne. Anything else i should know before then

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjtwveNuPrVAhVk94MKHY9hDeIQFgguMAE&url=https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/aug/08/australian-teen-just-unfortunate-to-be-attacked-by-meat-loving-sea-fleas&usg=AFQjCNGNLNtcGnQy9afciVjEl8Zvfq-Alg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aussie her can confirm this shit is off chops stay outta my country if you want to live faggot

Dude fuck Australia. Everything there ether eat you or kill you.

Why does everything wanna kill you there? The only tame thing there are the rabbits

from straya,

all the "everything will kill you' shit is way over exaggerated mate. also we do swear a lot and call each other cunt in a good way but don't try it cos if you get it wrong you'll get king hit. just don't get upset if anyone swears at you

This is stirring up my trypophobia

its called being a hard cunt
fuck off if you think you can handle it without aussie blood mate, you're a fucking bitch with classic autism, kill yourslef right now

bitch ass weak cracka

we call our mates cunt and we call cunts mate, so watch out dog!

Will the niggers kill you too?

wow dude hang yourself

no niggers here, unless you wanna go woop woop but those petrol sniffing mongs wont do shit except ask for water

disregard this cunt, even our birds want to kill you, shit's fucked. Did you know we have guant fuck off eagles nobody even talks about? They make amerifag shit tier eagles look like sparrows, and also want to kill you.

a durry or $2 coin will calm down even the most aggressive native, don't leave the house without one of the two

less than 1% niggers here. too many chinks tho. also watch out for the abo's.

Does a club or whip work as well?

They're only tame because they didnt come from Australia and now exist just to feed everything else: spiders, bunyips, dingos.

Watch Wake In Fright to see how horrid the people are.

THIS. durries will calm even the most aggresive of foes

shut the fuck up

no, their heads are as hard as rocks and their skin as tough as leather

im praying to hashem that all you faggots commit suicide for the sake of humanity

How are you suppose to enslave them then?

centrelink

put simply, arse-tralians are just a bunch of homo faggots who enjoy their AIDS.

you are clueless mate, you will die in the next 24 hours, believe me

introduce alcohol, this enslaves the native

oh and steal their children

Drop bears flare up this time of year

See? Bruce knows.

yes, correctamondo

what the fuck is bruce you embodiment of autsim

Look at all these wanna-be strayas. Hows america, fat faggot burgers?

you fucking piece of shit i'll fucking find you from perth to fucking melbs cunt you dont think i was born in this SUN BURNT NATION bruh 26jan dont change the date qanda was some bullshit tonight

You mad, Bruce? From the Yabba, are you?

>People larping as Aussies

Post an Australian thing in your place everytime with a time stamp with your post if you don't want people calling you fake

fake

hello ghost, YOU are already DEAD.
haha!

It isn't, go look up the article and see for yourself

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjtwveNuPrVAhVk94MKHY9hDeIQFgguMAE&url=https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/aug/08/australian-teen-just-unfortunate-to-be-attacked-by-meat-loving-sea-fleas&usg=AFQjCNGNLNtcGnQy9afciVjEl8Zvfq-Alg

Why? Faggot

True story. Last time I was in Perth, some slut ate my cum, then her boyfriend wanted to kill me.

What the fuck? You got pissed didn't you?

also, drop bears aren't real. its just a meme dw

Oh ok thanks i was worried about that

drop bears have learnt how to use the internet.. thats one spreading misinformation

who the fuck wants to go to australia anyways? go to some nicer country that isnt a dumping ground for degenerate filth like

Contract work so not much of a choice I'm afraid

kek

Imagine if Moot was still here, this thread wouldn't be here because he despises Aussies

As someone who has been to ausland, avoid the spiders. Those fuckers eat birds 4x their size

Nice. What kinda job takes you to Australia? Do you travel often for your job?

Can't say what job it is but I do travel quite a bit