Niggers gonna nig..... Looting shit in Houston, who would have guessed?

Niggers gonna nig..... Looting shit in Houston, who would have guessed?

abc13.com/houston-police-focus-on-saving-lives-battling-looters/2350439/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
youtube.com/watch?v=18ors9nhbms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats called fighting for what you believe in

>implying white people don't loot.

Fuck off racist bigot. Your president let the hurricane intensify by lifting regulations on coal.

Nicely memed.

I can't believe you think blacks and spics loot places less than white people. Fuck off, you goofball.

this entire thread is memed

Why are the pigs being such pussies? They should be focused on taking lives and throwing away their own. Oh, that's right, the Christ-god doesn't care about their lives anyway. There's no honor or glory in sending souls to such a parasite. Only fear and shame.

U MAD WHITEBOIS FIRST WE STILL YOUR WOMENZ AND THEN YO MATERIAL ITEMS

>>Sup Forums

Fuck-off back there, fag.

>U MAD WHITEBOIS FIRST WE STILL YOUR WOMENZ AND THEN YO MATERIAL ITEMS
Just things... Nigger

there was literally a thread yesterday about Sup Forumstards looting

protip: whites have looted more times, and causing more loss than blacks ever did.

Those niggers don't even know the definition of fascism. But that's what the fascists want cause an educated population is an easier population to control.

found the nigger

taking back what is rightfully theirs. pillaged by the white man.

Back to Sup Forums stormfag

Triggered the nigger.

STAY MAD AND GET REKD WHITEBOIS GOT A BRAND NEW 55" FLAT-SCREEN FO FREE AND YA MOM COMIN OVER SO I CAN TEAR DAT PUZZY UP. STAY CUCKED FAGGOT

FREE TAY K

>says the suburban white virgin living in his mom's basement

What is wrong with looting?

>Why can't fascists define fascism?

WHY?

For the same reason that Niggers cannot define nigging.

>new here
>doesn't realize that summer is almost over.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Sup Forums is flooded with niggers
bullshit africans have been looting europe and asia for 2k years

U MAD WHITE BOIS?

ALL WHITE GIRLS BELONG TO BLACK DICK

>Looting shit in Houston

wtf I wrote exactly this some 8 hours ago on Sup Forums

my name is now "Le Prophete"

Predicting nigger actions is not hard though.

>tl;dr

So, like Trotsky, all Commies should be killed with a pick axe to the dome.

>
> (You)
>STAY MAD AND GET REKD WHITEBOIS GOT A BRAND NEW 55" FLAT-SCREEN FO FREE AND YA MOM COMIN OVER SO I CAN TEAR DAT PUZZY UP. STAY CUCKED FAGGOT

55", way to catch up to 2014
Good to know that my property taxes are going to good use in the education system.

Tear my mom's pussy up, but make sure put the dirt back into the hole, corpse fucking nigger.

Well hung topfag, so I don't see any way I could be cucked. Maybe if you payed attention in school, you'd learn about words and their definitions

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

YO TAVYON IS THAT U??? WHITEBOIS STAY HATING. I HEARD YOU FUCKED KELLY AND JESSICA THAT NIGHT MY NIG

>> (You)
>>STAY MAD AND GET REKD WHITEB....

Oops, you forgot to erase your (You). Happy LARPing.

You haven't fucked off back to I see. Are you lost or have you swallowed so much nigger cum that it's caused brain damage? Perhaps a little of both?

america shit

>Niggers gonna nig..... Looting shit in Houston, who would have guessed?
A lot of those niggers gained experience looting N.O. after Katrina, before the government used our tax money to "relocate" them to Texas...

>trailer filth
>thinks anyone believes it pays taxes on it's welfare check

America niggers

Niggers, sand niggers, white niggers, whatever type of niggers. Still fucking niggers.

what?

92%
why are you not able to keep them then?

>He doesn't understand how to use "protip".
>Believes whites loot the most and has no proof and one can easily type in "looters" into google and find real facts that its niggers that do the most damage both in statistics and image proof of niggers in image search.
>Literally being this fucking dumb.

inb4 internet is racist!

>huh?
>dur dur dur
>I got to squeeze into muh shit-kickers and go get drunk
>YEEEHAW!

LOL jumping around like an animal

>one can easily type in "looters" into google

Google Images is even more fun. Pic related, it's the first one that comes up.

could you BE any more triggered? the most pathetic part is that you're a white millenial who lives at home with his parents

This!

No, the most pathetic part is that you completely suck at sizing people up.

>the alt-left is this pathetic

yeah go ahead and laugh it up. i know this is Sup Forums but you're a white faggot who enjoys the benefits of being white every day, but at the same time doesn't understand how much privilege you have over people of color.

Is it your first day on here and you're trying to fit in?

>can't tell if b8 or retarded

dammit you beat me to it

in the full version she puts her coat on after she stops and then keeps walking

Post it.

Yes they are--do they actually call themselves that though, or is this just more clueless alt-right dumb-fuckery? - - but so are you.

Hey lets not be racist guys ... lets all save money to go help loot houston . Are you with me ? We cant let "them" have all the fun .

If there's a bunch of huge destruction and loss of ways to get food legally, then everyone's gonna be looting. All the grocery stores are probably closed.

thanks user.

kek

>Tavyon
You mean Trayvon?
Try harder faggot

Shoot on sight.

days keeping us niggas down n' sheet.

fort macmurray, alberta, canada. the city burned down and everyone calmly helped each other out not one instance of looting. because it's a white city.

Oh cool, another thread with alt-right teens pretending like they own guns and would be able to use them.

Hows the larping going? You're keeping your grades up, I presume? If not, you better not be on that internet, boy. I'll whoop that little ass with a belt if you kiddos don't straighten up that school work.

Fucking millenials...

Oh cool, another triggered snowflake.

youtube.com/watch?v=18ors9nhbms

Im for the right, im against the alt-right/alt-left because both sides look like a bunch of edgy 20-somethings crying about being right for the sake of being right, not for the sake of making progress for their country. You millenials just like to argue. Thats all you seek to gain from this.
>hurr niggerz xD
>hurr fagz xD
>we're gonna kill them wid our gunz xD
Man up. Either take aggressive action or stop talking about doing it. Alternatively, you could realize that both sides are pussies and wont enact all-out violence and just stick to debating rather than making idle threats.

Oh yeah, forgot one thing since no one has anything to say that will prove me wrong.

/thread
Get back to class, little shits. Summer is over.

AI is in its infancy, and even it hates niggers (pic related).

dictionaries these days got subverted tho.
they change the meaning of words to set narrative

Exactly. The left also teaches that minority groups can't be racist.

which they base on racism = discrimination = some one doing something discriminative from a position of power = whites have all the power so no one but whites are racist

they made racism synonymic with prejudges discrimination and bigotry.

same with the homo sapient thing, not every one is human as it is not a scientific term but a poetic one

When will google apologizes for this?

Nigger isn't a race. There are only 3 sub-races within the human race, and they are Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid.

>it's only bad when the opposing side does it
>when we do it it's fine b/c WE'RE RIGHT
fucking genius