Tfw sicily isn't getting conquered this time

>tfw sicily isn't getting conquered this time

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2990663/Italian-mafia-shoot-out-kills-seven.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/26/italy-migrant-crisis-rome-protests-tensions-casale-san-nicola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thousands pour in
>single man shot
wew

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2990663/Italian-mafia-shoot-out-kills-seven.html

>Three suspected mafia hit-men pulled up in a car outside a textile workshop on the outskirts of the town of Castel Volturno and fired more than 80 rounds from Kalashnikovs and automatic pistols at a group of African immigrants.

Italy new saviour of Sup Forums?

Based Corleone.

italy is white

Akmed got the Internet and figured put how to troll lol. Gj dude!

I bet you can't wait for the brexit. Although sharia is coming soon so you won't need to worry how long until you can behead the white and black men on video while forcing their fsmilies to watch over there.

Who said Muslims don't have a sense of humor?

My shamanistic blood tells me that this stuff is going to spread like wildfire.

More and more criminal organisations are going to probably declare war on rapefugees and enjoy the benefits of having a shitload of recruits doing their bidding.

Hell, some governments might even commission the criminal organisations in their country to go crazy so they can dodge their international obligations.

you are barely coherent. is it the diabetes?

>getting this butthurt

your country is controlled by jews, so is ours, accept it.

If you read the article, turns out that the migrant who got shot survived, the shooter was arrested, and the public was unhappy about the violence.

And that one's from 2008.

that's why they are pushing for an EU army, so that if someone decides to burn a rapefugee center, then they will get BTFO'd whether the singular state agrees with it or not.

BREXIT NOW

the public was unhappy because you are reading kike sources. theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/26/italy-migrant-crisis-rome-protests-tensions-casale-san-nicola

>so accepting

fucking neat

>The mayor of Palermo, Leoluca Orlando said: “In the past, when the Mafia was more powerful, it prevented any immigrants from entering the city. Until I was 30 years old, I never saw an African or Asian in Palermo.
>“Palermo is no longer an Italian town. It is no longer European. You can walk in the city and feel like you’re in Istanbul or Beirut.
>“The Mafia has not understood that the city has changed. We are now a city of immigrants, and the Mafia bosses no longer sit in the mayor’s chair.
>“Palermo is a Middle Eastern town in Europe. It is a mosaic city and we are happy about that.”

>we are happy about that

Try again senpai

You know that the mafia are the ones who were supporting the people traffickers right?
All that's happen is that they got more than they could handle.

Every Italian man I meet is olive skinned. Why can't I find a single "white" one? Gosh darn it.

>We

We is never the people.

Depens user
Southern/middle italians tend to be olive skinned
The northern ones tend to be super white

Is italy redpilled?

fought with Hitler and the Japanese for national soveriegnty

No matter how many times you post this, it's still bullshit, the mafia earns from them, this was just a fight because the nigger tried dealing drugs in the mafia territory or something like that

Probably

The dindus have dealing drugs on the wrong corner.