Hey Sup Forums. I just got 2 girls pregnant and I'm about to move halfways across the world...

Hey Sup Forums. I just got 2 girls pregnant and I'm about to move halfways across the world. They dont know anything about me and theyre really poor. What should I do?

bump i guess

nothing lol. its their fault for being sluts.

Theyre whores but ok.

get a vasectomy because you're obviously not a responsible adult which means you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

this as well

Threesome, asked if they were on the pill. Both said yes but they were just after my money.

Kick them in the stomach

Well one of them is right outside my house. Should I push her into the street or drop a brick.

I think you already answered your question in your opening statement
>"move halfways across the world."

Dubs decides how I kill her, quads gets pics.

just fucking go buy milk and never return dumbass

abortion if it's not too late

ignore all the Sup Forumsfags that say otherwise

fuck off moralfag. How do i kill her.

KYS. Abandoning your own offspring is nigger tier.

NIGGER HOW DO I KILL THE MOMS?

Apparently I need to spell it out:

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS NIGGER

What'd you do? While cumming in one pull out and put cum in the other? And they both got pregnant? Sounds like a load of baby back bullshit to me.

On this fine day I have something for you op, make some tea with the following ingredients.
Black Cohosh, Pennyroyal, Raspberry leaves, Tansy, Rue, Savin (can also add angelica). Make sure to not add any milk, honey is fine. Make sure she chugs this and it will flush the baby out after 2 weeks.

i didnt even impregnate them, wanted to see fucked up ways to kill someone

typical 4nigger

Man when I was in the military I guarantee I knocked up at lest 20 girls all over the world (mostely europe) with the countless other sluts I banged and left.
I know of about 5 who attempted to blame me for their pregnancies.

You know what? I don't give a shit. I fucked my way around the world and now I have an awesome life back in america as an engineer.

If they are chained down by their broken religious beliefs and refuse abortion then it's themselves who are throwing their own lives away with the lives of their bastards. I live for myself and advise you to live for yourself.