It's t-that time again! Lunch thread c-continued!

It's t-that time again! Lunch thread c-continued!

D-Do you need help?
A s-shoulder to cry on?
A f-few laughs?

Please don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous!

I feel like I might have cancer but I'm too poor for health insurance

art thief

Nevada shilling

>C E L L U L I T E
>E
>L
>L
>U
>L
>I
>T
>E

Antidepressant guy, like I said I feel like nt brain chemicals are fucked up. Too many urges to cry.

Hi. . I have severe agoraphobia and hardly ever leave my house, and will never go out on my own. My house is the only place I feel safe, and I hate being around other cellulites, but I feel so depressed and cellulitus. I feel like I've lost myself . The friends I used to have are all gone now

Nevada?

I'm 18 years old and I pretty much lived with some form of Depression and Anxiety and lately even some

Disassociation (from a panic attack) to some degree all my life. The Depression goes from a little moody to feeling like literally cellulite with some sort of Opiate or something which just prevents me from doing anything.

Really depends on the day though. Those depression "attacks" are usually triggered by my family, just by misunderstanding me in cellulite and the anger problems of my parents or loneliness. Today the latter is bugging me the most.

Hii allice - I don't know what to do.

I graduated from highschool, I'm in college, I have a job, I bought myself a car, and pay my own bills. It seems like no matter how hard I work everyone around me seems to think I'm not doing anything with my cellulite.

I'm only 19 and I'm being pressured to cellulite out and I don't even know what I'M going to do with my life. Why is everyone trying so hard to get cellulite of me? My friends think I'm a piece of sh**, my family thinks I'm going no where in life. Why hasn't anybody asked me why I spend so much time in my room, why I never eat with the family, why I'm "no fun" anymore, why I haven't been genuinely happy in years. I feel so f***ing alone and like nobody even f***ing cares what's goin on in my head.

Can I have your contact info again?

kys fucking faggot nigger

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I'd be very happy to contact you, but I first must be sure that you weren't born with a penis.

You see, you'd be the first trap entering the Guinness Records of Sup Forumsfags successfully trolled.

Faggotus Effeminatus Detectadus.

Art thief

E P I C
P
I
C

Damn, will patreon really shut her down?

There has been a question that's been plaguing my mind as of late. Are Traps gay?

hope so

but won't know if "her" (his) $156/month will be given back to pathetic followers

totes

If its intellectual property, yes. And Pixiv has a copyright option/tick that most artists (wisely) use. This is officially against the law, since she's gaining money from it. Or not, I guess we will have to wait for Kazami to tell us whether or not he "really" gave her permission.

making money off other peoples art without paying royalty should be punishable by death

oy vey, you antisemite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee that the autismbucks will be cut off after this. Patreon is SJW based and they know all about muh arts.

>Patreon is SJW based

wtf I was just considering it for my NaziNews blog

Fuck off Alice you ruined my favorite touhou!

dun
goofed

Just saw your infograph in the drawthread, we're on to you. Cunt.