Tfw

tfw

>being 30 years and single again
>all girls younger than 28 still playing to be a princess
>met a few ones, younger mothers and they are trying to act nicely, looking to fool a man for being a "father"

crazy bitches, I dont know why anyone would fall to that

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/games/rapo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install tinder
Buy a nice car
????
Profit

Buy into one of the milfs shit, fuck the shit out of her a couple times, then leave.
No harm done.
Or use tindr. Most girls on there are so desperate theyll fuck anything.

nobody does but theyre delusional enough to think theres people that will.

hope. hope is the reason there is so many of them.

i mean if i was single

Im trying to intimate with a 27yo girl with a baby, its sad but at least she talks more than all the other ones.

Installed Tinder, but it really sucks in my area. I live in a small town and there arent a lot of results. Got 8 matches and none of them were actually that good.

This one for example, 30 years old and she still thinks she can get a 9/10 rich guy.
But then you see her profile and has 300 visits per day, lots of messages and "presents".

How can you compete against that? She asks too much and they give her what she wants. Then guess what an average or pretty girl expects from a guy.

theyre out there, prob just as hopeless as you, get a job in a hair salon if you want pussy

I think its harder to date online than irl.
I mean, my last gf was a real nice and pretty girl, slim, athletic, an easy 8/10. I met her irl.

But online, there are all these princess, chubby and ugly, fat women who think they deserve the best of the best, they dont even look at you, they dont reply your messages and if they do, they treat you like if they are doing you a favor.

They make you feel miserable and like if you are not worth nothing. The problem is I dont have time or friends anymore for going out and start meeting girls in other places than online dating apps.
Beside that, online girls tend to go to all those places over and over, they keep wanting to fill their egos, so they always cheat more easier.

I dont really know a way out from this.

Which country are you in? The quality of women drastically differs between countries. Find your girl in Eastern Europe, South East Asia or Latin America. They're just wonderful and Western women cannot compete against this.

Spain, mediterranean girls are horrible to treat with. They always expect more and more.

I have this friend living in Stockholm, but I dont really know what to think about girls in there, after being on Sup Forums all this time I can only think of being a cuckold and living in Sweden

I think Stockholm is even worse. I thought Spain is quite ok with chicks. Always envied the flirting skills of Spanish guys.

I'm 39, met a hot blonde 24 year old with big tits and slim body. No kids. Calls me daddy. I do call her my princess but I don't mind. Feels good.

We met on tinder a few months ago and we've been dating since. Only drawback is I know this isn't gonna last forever and this is the best I'm ever gonna do.

I was in a similar position user
My last girlfriend was 20 and Im 33, I look like Im 25-26 so it was amazing to be together. She was easily one of the best relationship Ive ever had.

Sadly it had to end, too many problems -parents, studies, lack of money, too many worries, friends not understanding she dating one "old" guy- at the end she saw me like a problem, there wasnt a way to fix that.

Enjoy it while you can

Don't use the Internet for dating.
Simple reason: guys are so eager to get a date that any woman who is good enough to be at all desirable can get a date just by going outside and living her life. Go ask some decent looking waitresses, female bartenders or cashiers around you how many times they get hit on in a week.
It will shock you.
Point is, all they have to do is say yes once and they've got a date.

If no one's asking them out IRL, that's actually a HUGE red flag. You should treat them as damaged goods, because they probably are.
Only use them for practice to get your dating skills and instincts sharpened up (again). But don't consider them for long term relationships, because they've got issues. If they didn't, they wouldn't be on Internet dating sites.

Yes you do. You already did it last time-meet women irl.
Have some standards for what you want and don't commit exclusively to any one until all your standards are met. Until then, be straight up and tell them you're not interested in exclusivity until you find who you want.

Thanks, Im actually trying to feel confident once again, lift weighting, new clothes and new hairstyle. Tried to go out by myself at night but I couldnt start talking to a single girl

>Most of them going out with other friends, closed group or other girls. If they see a stranger looking at them or approaching it surely feels odd, like if the guy has a problem.

Thats why Im trying to find new friends and trying to avoid online dating. The best example was my last exgf, I never expected to have a girl like her, who kept saying me how handsome I was. I was too used to online girls behaviour that I forget what it felt like to flirt irl.

I know your feels user. Was In a decade long relationship and now recently single. Be 30 before the years out. The thought of dating again really sounds far less than ideal. I'm with you on and other anons in avoiding dating apps to try and meet someone. I'm sure it works on occasion, but it's far from the norm.

That's the kiss of death right there. Don't get into Internet girl games. There's nothing good that can come of them. Even if you win, it's a losing game.

Just a tip: since you're starting from zero again, take what you can get for the first one, then do what the girls do-jump from one to another, always going up the beauty and down the age scales. To get good dates you've got to be dating, so start somewhere and work your way up.

I'm gonna go against some of the others here and say go ahead and try online dating, but also don't make it your only means of meeting women. Get out of the house and do stuff, join clubs of stuff you're interested in, volunteer work, go to the gym, bars, etc.
And don't jump into a relationship with the first girl that comes along.

Nice advices, going back to the game its hard. I had it all and I didnt have to worry about these things anymore, I could focus into my hobbies, work while having a nice girlfriend at home.

As I said, I look a lot younger than Im really are, cant really grow a facial hair or a beard and I have a baby face, but that somehow has helped me. I obviously prefer younger girls rather than the 30+ ones.

For me the worst thing is knowing after the breakup my exgf could get anyone she wanted, so staying at home, checking online dating sites all the time, trying to get a girl just for talk or a drink is really really depressing.

Or those fat girls without studies, visiting your profile, writing to them and.. not even saying a word. Hah

Don't build it up too much. Any one date you go on isn't that important. If you go on one and it doesn't work out, there will be other girls. Putting too much emphasis on any one date will come across as desperation. Just relax, go out, have fun, and have a good time.

I hear ya. Fortunately I also look younger than I am so hopefully younger chicks will still be an option. The bit about knowing your ex can go out and just get whoever she wants in an instant is not lost on me either. Just how it goes. It's easier to be a woman when it comes to dating.

Well it's easier for a woman to get a date, not really any easier for a woman to find a partner who isn't a piece of shit lol. I'm friends with enough girls trying to date guys to hear all the stories about their terrible dates with shitty guys.
So just because a girl goes on a date with a guy doesn't mean she's gonna fuck him or even that she's gonna have a good time on any random date with some creep.

As long as we're here, OP needs to watch out for women playing a game psychologists call Rapo.
Aka:
>Like what you see?
>Do you?
>HA HA YOU LOSE!
>YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET THIS!

At best it's annoying and a little frustrating, at worst it can land you in jail or killed.

heretical.com/games/rapo.html

Thank you for psoting the original

I hate seeing the mongoloid tongue shoop

have you got it? that was my fave

women have the advantage in almost every social situation unless they're shit ugly
I wonder what it's like to get hit in constantly

Also women tend to think if they hit on you or show you any interest your supposed to jump at it and be thankful. I've been a single father since my wife passed. Three of moms from my sons class have expressed interest in me, two asked my to go for coffee. All three are single moms with black kids. I'm not rude so I went to coffee with them. But as they expressed further interest I declined stating I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything serious I was just focusing on raising my son. One suggested we didn't need to be serious we could just "comfort" eachother since we were in similar situations. I declined and got up and left. She doesn't understand we aren't in similar situations my wife died your Nig nog just didn't want to be responsible and neither were you letting him knock you up. I'm polite, but your trash to me I wouldn't let my dog fuck you. Unfortunately for me my son has interest in one of thier daughters so I do have to socialize with her mother. Which would be fine I'm not an asshole except she shamelessly flirts with me, in front of our kids to.

Who the fuck is that op, provide source or more material

OP, my condolences.

Serously, I'm married and I see the dating world today is messed up.

>Under 23 years old, so fucking childish

>Under 26 years old, tinder has raised expectations soooo high that unless you are a billionaire with abs, you will have no luck finding anyone serious

>over 26, fucking undesirables. there is a reason they arent taken yet.

BTW, if you arent in great shape. get lifting, hang out in /fit/ while you learn. I cant fucking keep girls off me, I try to friendzone these girls and they want nothing to do with it.

Or stupid. Don't forget that even the hot ones can be manipulated out of the advantage if they are vapid enough.

early lana kendrick I believe

You're pretty clearly an asshole

Right cuz I won't go from love of my life to someone's leftovers.

and you are inexperienced

He may have been a little harsh but i don't find any major issue with what he's saying

There isn't anything that's says I have to respond to thier advances. Grow up cuck.

>All three are single moms with black kids.
>your trash to me I wouldn't let my dog fuck you.
>Unfortunately for me my son has interest in one of thier daughters

So you have failed as a father and now you have a son interested in nig nog chicks. WTF man? Sounds like you need to put more time in with your kid. Teach him, black girls are worst of them all. He will be a fucking abused in no time by her.

I was once buff and had girls interested in me. They were all trash though.

I dont consider myself an ugly guy. I always had some girls here and there. As I said earlier in this post, my exgf was really nice and pretty.

You can imagen how I feel after registering on a stupid dating website with this kind of girls -pic related- and my pictures are rated 1-2 stars out of 5.

It feels like you are a piece of shit

The mom is white the daughter is learning light skinned. I'm just happy my son likes girls, with all the shit going on today I'll take the light skinned black girl over him being gender queer or whatever they call it. Also I feel like you don't have kids so you failed to even father, not just as one.

*really* not learning

One thing that's occurred to me now 10 years later and post relationship is that what mattered back then (looks) is only a small part of how one finds value in another. I might meet a girl who's arguable sexy af but if they are uneducated, financially wreckless, and or lack drive/ambition/goals then I don't see a future there. Easy as that. My buddy has been on the search for awhile and has found numerous potential mates but they end up being druggies, live at home, multiple kids, a stripper, etc.

Be happy your kid likes girls sure, I get that. And hopefully this girl your kid likes has not embraced her black half's 'culture'. If she leans white, then great. If not though, he will be damaged by her.

Spotted the femanon.

32 yo here. I had it with the leftovers and desperate mothers. Let niggers have them. I got a new motorcycle and an audi and suddenly a qt19yo came around. Been in a relationship for 3yrs with her now and still have my boy toys. Were having kids next year. Get a young girl dude.

A woman thinks playing the v card will always result in a win. Nothing offends a woman more than if she offers sexual access and a man steps aside. They will become blind with rage.

I have to say Im an architect, I dont feel superior but I ask at least some studies and culture. Most of these girls are trash, they dont even care about anything -only of course if they are more than 28, then they only see you because the money or possible way of life-

I dont want to resign myself with any of those type of girls, I think I need more than that.

And yes, all these online girls are nothing but a waste of time and effort. I think the real ones, the nice ones, are outside. Tinder usually creates an illusion but at the end I think the good girls never use dating apps.

I hope this doesnt get me more depressed, seeing that "low score" is surely devastating.

heavy smoker please

Seems fine. So far atleast she's polite and well spoken. Besides ultimately I can't make that choice for him, but nothing says I have to date or flirt with her mom. My problem is the mom not the daughter. Unless the girl gets pregnant I doubt it's a long term thing anyway. Just kids and hormones.

>good girls never use dating apps

I think that's exactly it, and the app creates an illusion that rarely bears fruit.

I know what you mean. But the one I'm having issues with just thinks I'm playing hard to get even tho I flat out told her I'm not dating yet. And that wasn't a lie I'm not dating. I have a thing going with a coworker but it's really casual no titles no ownership. She's freshly divorced and neither of us are looking to rush into anything.

Also that "score" doesn't mean shit. Consider the source of the rating. I wouldn't let it bother me. I know what I have to offer and value myself way differently than the high school version of me did.

Beggars can't be choosers

I agree. With more than just women confidence is key. Seriously act like you belong and should be there and you can fit in anywhere.

Sure you can, you just accept the risk that if you don't eat from this dumpster the next one might not be any better. Might be worse. But you can walk farther to the next dumpster to find out if you want.

Yeah, best of a bad situation, but when your best choice at a party is a 3/10, it's time to find a new scene.

What I really can't stand about the three moms hitting on me is I know they see me as one of them. A single parent, damaged goods. It's fine if that's what you want to consider yourself but don't include me.

lol everybody thinks they're an expert on women but none of them seem to have one

surprise

I know everything that Sup Forums posts about it, but my height is 170cm. It has never been a problem, of course I dont target higher girls or those with big high heels.

Do you think it really matters when finding a girl? They dont give the same importance than most of the guys

My wife didn't leave me she died you faggot.

Lul this thread resonates with my feelings so much earlier this year. lemme drop some hints:

bio: soontobe 30yr, had couple long relationships which got fucked over. boom, ive lost my youth and im an adult, and have no idea how dating world works.

1. forcing yourself to look for a new girl for a relationship doesnt work. it just doesnt. your desperation shows right through. FINDING A COMPANION isnt a task or a job or a project you can grind through and complete.

2. Instead find yourself again while keeping yourself accessible. its gonna be hard because you know its better when in relationship, but you gotta enjoy yourself first if you expect someone to enjoy you.

3. So the main thing is to keep accessible. if your social circles, job, etc dont introduce yourself to new people, get on the game. use several approaches. tinder. going outside on weekends with friends. new hobbies where you meet new people. Learn to socialize and like it.

4. so now you need to make yourself attractive, this is a thing you can grind like a man. get fit. get stuff on your daily routine you like, books, movies, hobbies, things you enjoy. things to achieve. get your manliness going on, youre here to conquer life, take it by the horns.

After a while you start enjoying being you without anyone, and you got your own shit going right and nice. thats when the magic happens, because thats what girls like, you are a succesful fit man, enjoying life, not a creep who desperately tries to find a woman.

i went throught the emotional rollercoaster, got my shit together and stopped being a martyr, and ive enjoyed meeting so many new women, and actually found someone im trying to go serious with. just hang in there mate.

then i wasn't talking to you, snowflake. never said anybody left anyone. sounds like you have issues with projection and self importance. your wife is probably better off.

Well said user.

something I had not yet mentioned but you covered well about finding happiness on your own. To further that point, happy people like to be around other happy people. If you're a miserable dolt while single don't be surprised when no one wants to be with you.

thanks for your post, Im trying to do that
I always find a problem to grow my social circles.I can find random girls here and there, but once those are over -no long term relationships- then I always fall back to the pit. Going out with them doesnt let you meet new people at all.

Hahahaha lol all over the world there are people that have flirting skills and others that suck at them. I'm Spanish and went kissles virgin till 18 and virgin till 20. I have to admit that now I've got the hand of it. But it's hard for everyone mate. You just have to do something about it. Plus at this moment I live in France and French bitches love Spanish guys for some reason

Yea she's free of the world and assholes like you. If all you came here to do was talk shit head back to Sup Forums faggot.

oooooh good one lol you got me SUPER good that was so good

>be me
>27
>at friend party, friend is 33 year old female
>friend of that friend, 42 year old
>drink like a fish
>I'm a big guy, lifted through college, a bit to seed but still strong as fuck
>42 year old girl starts getting on me, sits on my lap, straddles my leg and starts grinding, I lift her up with my leg, drives her nuts. Party is getting a little heated, she steps out.
>Some of the other girls talk, say her husband is abusive.
>News pisses me off.
>Find her a little later in the kitchen, a little drunk crying.
>Drunk-sad about how old she is. Start telling her she's pretty wipe her tears. Man up, kiss away a tear.
>Flips from sad to horny. Start making out.
>Go to friend's son room (he isn't there, perverts) fuck her hard. I had a bit of the 'ol whisky dick, but the good kind that lets you fuck longer without losing the hard on. Her tits were nice and filled out just fine when she was on her back. Her pussy actually had a couple gray hairs, which was weird, but it felt plenty tight.
>After she gets hers, passes out
>I may or may not have finished first, pleadin' the fifth, but i did . But she had a good time.
>Doesn't talk about it next day, except a kiss goodbye.

She left the guy eventually but nothing more came from it. I see her from time to time, but nothing like that.

I consider it a cougarin, since she was 15 years older.

Got some good bread going here and yet you feel compelled to be a childish little prick about it

yeah because the majority of the people here are talking out of their ass. women are people. not commodities to obtain.

>heavy smoker
kek

"so now you need to make yourself attractive, this is a thing you can grind like a man. get fit. get stuff on your daily routine you like, books, movies, hobbies, things you enjoy. things to achieve. get your manliness going on, youre here to conquer life, take it by the horns."

+1 to this. Exactly what happened to me, how I met my wife & got our first child. Yeah might have put a few pounds on and don't go out as much but wouldn't trade that for what I have built over the past 10 years. Stop looking and get on with life. It will surprise you.

Tits or gtfo