Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

8 m

over 9000

8 ? I ain't no mathfag.
Assuming the red thing and its shadow on the blue wall are parallel

6.33m?

It's 6 2/3 m

The shadow would change based on the angle of the light. Is the light supposed to be paralel to the ground?

you can't be this stupid

No, it has to be at some sort of angle. If it were parallel, the green block's shadow would go all the way to the wall and be 3m tall.

6.6 m

wtf you talk about , everything casts a shadow of its 150% height

2:3 as x:6
hred=x+4=8m

i dunno lazy

WAIT THE FUCK UP

4m thing would cast 6m shadow , so whole shadow is 12cm , red dick is 8m

12m*

These are correct... if you assume the light source is sufficiently far away so that the angle of the source can be computed just from the green block shadow, i.e. tan theta = 2/3. If the source is close, i.e. O(height of blocks), then you're a cunt.

>8

3m on the ground is 2m in height. 6m = 4m + 4m on the wall makes something. Idk the length. The height on the wall shouldn't match the red blocks height cause of distance from the object and the shadow. Im so fucking gay!

8m?

These are some great bewbs

2 n a bit

kek. nice

8Meters.

Solving for the angle of the shade with green square you get an angle of 33.69degrees. Then if you assume the same angle holds for the red square you can solve for height using trig.

Does any1 know how the US found Ross Ulbricht?

this cant exist. In this picture is contradicting information.

trick-question

not drawn according to scale mate

nah its easy. red square is 8m tall.

10x(2/3)=6.67m

Same method used Thales to measure the height of pyramids of Egypt

I didn't know, the pyramids shadow was projected partially onto a 100 meter wall. You never stop to learn.

2*x=3 ->x=3/2=1,5
(y-4)*x=6 -> y=6/1.5+4=8

13m

i like your approach, but you can easily solve this with pure logic as well.
1)2m object projects a 3m shadow.
2) 4m shadow (if it was an object and that wall is perpendicular to the ground) could project a 6m shadow.
3) a 12m shadow (using 2) and the source as reference) should be projected by a 8m object.

Even if you had a wall the shadow would have same height as if it was on the ground, it just analogy wall doesnt alternate the result

So the angle never changes length? Am I allowed to tell that to water to stop changing its vector?

You cant add 4m, the shadow continues to be scaled from the shadow to the wall 3/2

>Conveniently place the light source on the ground

Wow, now water has the same refraction as air and summer/winter no longer exist. Do we have now internet on eden?

Clueless

the light source is not on the ground you tard

Its red . 3 letters in red . 5 letters in green . For every color there is a rainbow . A rainbow only happens when it rains . Harvey . Harvey is raining over texas . Texas has cows . Cows natural predator is hurricanes. Hurricanes are seasonal . We season are steaks . The awnser is 6.33 didnt cheat