Need some rates on my gfs pussy...did I fuck up or make a good choice? (Based on pussy appearance obviously)

Need some rates on my gfs pussy...did I fuck up or make a good choice? (Based on pussy appearance obviously)

besides needing some groundskeeping it looks like every other pussy

Pussy looks nice, needs to be shaved though.

looks like my ex. kek

Nah, this looks nice. There are some roast beef looking pussies out there.

disgusting. overweight

Why's it so red? Your whore has an std.

Yeah she didn't maintain it when I took the pic. This is after a week of not shaving
She's been shaving regularly now
Name?
Thanks user
Not fat kek

her pussy is fat.

she looks overweight and disgusting.

you fucked up. this is immigrant indian core pussy. Dont answer me with "omg wat r u saying" because you asked for rates

I don't understand why people cant apprecaite an unshaven pussy. That's a womans slit.

Yall probably got pubes longer than your dick because you're so overweight you run out of breath trying to shave. Yet you're bitching about a little muff fur.

Jennifer

She looks tight as fuck. I'd nut all in that.

Good job man.

Found the virgin.

NO std trust me.

Muff fur is an indication she may not take care of her hygiene that well.

I mean uncontrolled muff fur.

NeedsToLearnHotToWipe\10

yea create a rate thread and negative responses are virgins.

I get ya

>how

Doesn't matter to me honestly. Her pussy is tight regardless and a little hair doesn't hurt on a 19 yo
Nope diff girl
She is very tight user. Here's her asshole... can sort of see her pussy here but her asshole is very tight as well

Nothing about pubes means hygine is poor. Just means she's unshaven. Shit I dont even maintain my pubes all the time. Only on occasion. Doesnt mean I dont wash my shit and take care of myself.

I'm not op you neckbearded faggot.

Ah she's 19 ok. Ex was 25.

Looks Asian af.

People care what pussy looks like? Shave it, and the asshole, and they're all fine in my book.

looks just like the girl im seeing at the moment

Nice bro, any more pics?

Maybe flipped over? Pussy spread?

moar. I love a nice natural bush

pics or it didn't happen

but when comparing two pussies, one waxed and one unshaven, which one would you think is more likely to be less clean?

I expect them both to be clean the same. When I look at a bald man or a man with hair I dont automatically assume the man with hair on his head is unhygienic.

not sure if bait or seriously that retarded.
pubic hair has nothing to do with poor hygiene it just means she has hair down there, that's it.

Yeah she's 20 now but puerto Rican
Nice user age?
Yeah I have a few
She hasn't really let it grow out too much but she has the occasional hairs
I enjoy both tbh

Favorite view because it's right before I spread her open and dick starts to tingle

Keep posting pics.

neither, you just can't measure hygiene by the presence or lack of pubic hair. A girl can have a fully natural bush down there and keep it hygienic with very little effort.

Got any pics of her bush from the front