Image limit reached on wwyd starting new. What would you do to one of these sluts? Rough dirty no mercy

Image limit reached on wwyd starting new. What would you do to one of these sluts? Rough dirty no mercy

i'll take right, for sure. left can sit off to one side and watch while i force right down onto all fours, spread her legs and lift her dress up around her waist so shes open and exposed. then i'm gonna grab a good handful of her blonde hair and use that to pull her back onto my cock with each thrust as i ram into the little slut from behind. when i feel like i'm getting close i'll pull out of her, flip her around, and pull those perky little tits out so that i can blow my load all over those. left can come over and lick all of that load clean afterwards.

wwyd to jenni anyone?

First I would take her by the hair and bring her to her knees and force my cock down her throat until she gags hard. I would then spank her ass til its nice and red almost til she couldn't take it anymore. I would proceed to bending her over and fucking her tight pussy from behind and she screamed to make me stop. After she had enough I bring her to her knees yet again and cover her face with my hot load. Once her face is a cum covered mess I'll grab her phone and take pictures so that I can send them to all of her relatives and friends.

would fuck right from behind while i press her face into her friends huge boobs

How old is right she looks young but so needy and ready to learn

I'd take her belt wrap it around her throat to restrict her breathing while I was fucking her from behind. Then right as she was starting to pass out, bust a nut all over her face. Then I would let her breathe long enough to clean me up with her mouth.

mm, better shot of jenni's spankable ass for you.

i would make those girls kneel facing eachother and grope and lick and suck eachother's bare tits. whichever slut does the better job of worshiping the others tits gets to be bent over and fucked hard, but the other girl gets the load on her boobs when i cum. makes it fair for both, they are both hot sluts.

Lots of roleplaying she is the bad student I'm the teacher or principal. Lots of spankings eating her ass out and fucking her senseless in ass and pussy wwyd

Is pull her pants down and take a stick from a tree and start beating her ass until she bleeds. Then I'd start to fuck her in the asshole as she cries out in pain. I'd fuck her until I cam in her ass and then make her lick my bloody, cum and shit covered dick clean. If she gagged even once I'd twist her nipples and she learned her lesson.

Anymore of these sluts left or right. Rights tits are massive

Anyone interested in my gf?

I'd face fuck her slutty little face until she has tears coming out of her eyes, then I'd throw her on the bed and lick all over her body, and bite her tiny nipples, then I'd fuck her hard and cum inside her and take pics with her phone and spread them around since she's obviously an attention whore.

Acting slutty in public again, how would you punish her? More to follow

You mean left lol?

like her heels and her leather jacket. Half way dressed up like a perfect whore. Would like to open her trousers right on that sofa and fuck her hard still wearing that jacket and her heels telling her that she's a whore and make her repeat that.

If anyone wants me to tell you WWYD over kik hmu

dozzcl

How about this asian whore?

She seems so small and tight, I'd pin her down and choke her with one hand while I pound her little pussy and watch her straining to moan out while struggling to breathe
We'll see if her wet little pussy can make me finish before she suffocates

I would absolutely breed with left, I'd like to imagine the look on her cute face when I cum inside her.

How about Ashley?

If make her regret having such big tits. Stripped nude, handcuffed and leg cuffed, giant ballgag so she's drooling everywhere. Then tie her tits up tight and hook her to an industrial milking machine. Leave her overnight for the farmhands to find in the morning. Do you think they'll release her or keep her as a fucktoy?

Very nice. And who is this little slut? She has no idea while she is taking little whore selfies that she is being watched from the window. As she gets ready for bed that evening, I would enter the house from the back door, surprise her as I shove her to her bed and rip off her panties, shoving them in her mouth to help silence her. Then I would make her.look me in the eyes as I took my sweet time fucking her. The night would end as I blew my load in her sweet pussy.

Destroy my gf

I would make that girl my personal fucktoy, make her realize she is nothing but a whore and loving it.

Strip her naked, panty gag, tight hogtie. Fill her with an enema and then plug with a giant pink butt plug. Vibe on her clit, turn on low. Then leave her tied to the train tracks. Hope someone finds her before a train comes or a passing animal decides her pussy smells fuckable...

No piety on my gf

Not sure who they are to you, but left would be tied up while a couple of my friends found ways torture her massive tits, candle wax, needles and such, while forcing her to watch me totally destroy right!

she allready became a dumb fucktoy

Considering this is what they look like, they'd definitely keep her as a milking cow.

cant see face clearly
but ass 9.5/10
sauce?

Yeah. Induce lactation and constantly give her enemas with her own milk. Vibe her pussy to orgasm while she's being milked so she associates milking with cumming. And then eventually lock her pussy in chastity and see if you can get her to come just from milking.

IG itsvivihuang
WWYD tho??

wwyd to my niece?

Wwyd?

she's allready in the right position to suck my dick and get a huge load onto her face. Would take pictures for you to blackmail her afterwards

If destory this sexy little thing. I'd make her pussy red her face covered in white and her ass blue from spanking it. Got anymore? Wwyd

damnnnnnnnn did you see her new post on IG?

id spread her legs open and ram right in
slap those tiny tits around and pinch them
you think she has perky nips?

this calls for a tittyfuck, with a nice finish on her face, then make her walk home, unwashed, to carry my conquest into the world.

What about my friend from college? Heard she's kind of a prude. And rate if wanted

Definitely, the kind that are perfect for twisting and pinching and biting with her legs wrapped around you
> her new post on IG?
I seen it.. will probably cum to it later, she's such a sexy whore

Anyone for these cumsluts?

and what wwyd to my daughter?

Do you know her? How do you know her? Another photo?

she needs to be teached to become a perfect whore

How old is she?

looks like she would to great pleasing herself right their in public

Wwyd to my sister?

19 in that pic

It would appear that she is halfway there now. How do you know her?

how would you guide her the other half?

any more of her?

would tie her to that fence , expose her tits and fuck her into her face. After i finished on her face I would make her decide whether I should leave er there for public use or if she will come with me as my personal sexslave

Bend her over that railing and fuck her ass slamming my cock as deep as I can go untill I filled her with cum

Rub butter all over that face

Arrange for her to attend a very special party. She would have no idea that the basement in the home was a fully equipped dungeon. Do I own it? Oh heavens no. Just an acquaintance of mine. She woukd be loosened up with alcohol and whatever else we could get her to take, perhaps unknowingly. Then, when the room was spinning for her, we would lead her to the basement, and to her new life.

Who is she to you? Gf, sister, daughter?

wouldnt be surprised if she is doing that

need to dive into her harddrive first

How would you make sure there will be no return to her old life?
She's a friend of my sis

gag both, fuck the brunette, and finish on the blondes face. then have the brunette clean that face with her tongue.

That looks like milf material

damn, what a doll. Would like to use her like the thing she is without her showing any signs of personality

Your mother? Wife?
Would love to make her gag and drool by using her throat, making it drip down onto her tits.

Throat fuck left while right eats her pussy. More of these sluts

The sheer amount of material that we would have to blackmail her with, should ensure her continued obedience. Add to that the occasional punishment for no reason, she'd stay in line.

so, who will she be 2 years from now?

be rougher to those whores

Anyone else?

i would make those girls kneel facing eachother and grope and lick and suck eachother's bare tits. whichever slut does the better job of worshiping the others tits gets to be bent over and fucked hard, but the other girl gets the load on her boobs when i cum. makes it fair for both, they are both hot sluts.

Whoever the hell we say she'll be. Likely a permanent fixture in the aforementioned dungeon. A plaything for those who come to visit the dungeon, to use her at their will, as she will have none of her own.

kneeling is the right thing for them to do

Use this slut

wwyd
she's no stranger to the walk of shame

Shit on her boobs

Right needs to be fucked right there while left takes notes how to be a good slut. Do you know them?

perfect. looking forward to that day she doesn't know her name any more and lost all personality

I would make right eat left's pussy while I fuck her from behind. She wouldn't like it, but I'd hold her face and bury it in her pussy.

These two?

sure she will be very willing to learn

God dam that bitch needs a cock in her mouth

Her name is Taylor Alesia btw

guess she's a great cock-sucker

I would go out to the bar with her and get her nice and drunk and on the drive home and she slowly was passing out I would pull open her shirt to see if she would notice if not I would slowly reach down and start to finger her pussy if she didn't respond I would pull the car over and put her on the hood and pull off her clothes and fuck her hard watching her tittys bounce with each thrust. I would probably film it so I could watch it later and finally would creampied her and get her back in the car. When I got her home I would lay her in her bed and leave her there and she would wake up the next morning not realizing she got creampied last night

Nudes/lingerie?

nice heels. They fit her doll-body

Would you come and visit her? Sit back in a comfortable chair with a mixed drink while watching her be sexually degraded?

would like to see her transformed self, use her, have her call me "master" and enjoy how she would do all this without hesitation knowing the way she traveld to get there

How do you know her?

More of this slut

Whatever would your sister think.

guess she would put the blame on her

Bump.

Do you have a photo of the two of them together? I'm curious what your sister looks like. Normally birds of a feather flock together.

would rip her swimsuit off and push her overboard but hold on to her delicious tan thighs so I could eat her out as she struggled to pull herself back up

sis