Guys i'm fucking scared...

Guys i'm fucking scared, i've been fucking around with prostitutes recently since i moved to a new city and just can't stop getting horny, so far so good i got enough money to mantain this hobby.

The problem is that the latest i hired absolutely refused to take my money at the end of the night, at first i was a retard and thought "damn i fucked her so good she didn't even charge me" the next day with a a clearer head i decided that was stupid and stopped looking around and apparently prostitutes with really fucked up STDs do this kind of thing when they basically get a death sentance. I fucked her twice and she was young so i just assumed i was one of her first clients;Point is that the second time we fucked without a condom vecuase she suggested it.

Give it to me straight lads, am i going to fucking die of AIDS? i've tried contacting her but i seem to be blocked, even sneaked a call with a coworkers phone and she doesn't answer at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are done man send me your money fagg.

Having unprotected sex with a HIV+ person runs about a 1% risk of catching aids. STop being a pussy. But still, you should never fuck a whore without a rubber unless she is some high-class several 1000$ whore.

it was nice knowing you, you failure of a human being.

Well, you can't die of AIDS so you don't have to worry about it, what you should worry is the next disease that you catch.

Why not get a test? Nobody on here is going to be able to confirm you are riddled with AIDS. All we can do is confirm that you are a dumdum.

I don't know enough about hookers and their behavior with STDs (tho to be honest that sounds more like an urban myth than anything), but hiv transmission, women to male through vaginal intercourse, is pretty low.
I do think this is possibly bait, as who the fuck bangs a hooker without a condom in the first place? An uncovered blowjob I could understand, but not actual intercourse.
Even beyond the quite low HIV risk, you would be at risk for many other STDs. Most of which are easily fixed but you'll want to figure shit out sooner rather than later.
If she didn't use a condom with you then she 100% didn't use a condom with other people. If she was really young then it's possible you were one of the first (and that could explain both her not using a condom and her lack of social skills/business skills) but also being young it means she has a pimp and could even be a victim of sex trafficking (meaning a lot more risk of stds)

AIDS is no longer a death sentence, you can live a long and semi normal life with treatment. Like this user said It's not the aids itself that kills you, it just fucks your immune system,

Didn't you have sex Ed/health in school?

Actually it's 0.04%. But you can still get hepatitis, warts or herpes, all uncurable and permanent.

Eazy E got aids from a bitch, don't listen to these goofs telling you that the odds are low.

>hepatitis, warts or herpes, all uncurable

Hep C is definitely curable. Do a little time in google if you want details.

Lel, good riddance you degenerate piece of shit. You're going to die of AIDS like some stupid african hut living nigger

We don't know that.
Also anecdotal evidence.
Odds being low doesn't mean that it never happens.

>Eazy E got aids from a bitch

or a trap.

>we don't know that

You think he was gay? Or you think Suge did it?

There are drugs you can take after the fact to help prevent HIV transmission. Get your ass to a doctor ASAP and learn from your dumbass mistake. Don't do this stupid shit again.

Maybe go fucking get tested and stop barebacking prostitutes you fucking retard. I hope you die of AIDS so you don't ever reproduce with your stupid ass.

Nah, I'm just saying he's not exactly a credible person. Or wasn't.
Either way it's not even an example that means fucking shit even if he really did get it from a female. Low odds by definition means that it happens, only rarely.
There is a reason you use condoms with hookers and it isn't because straight sex never results in an hiv transmission.

>Having unprotected sex with a HIV+ person runs about a 1% risk of catching aids.

that's so far from the truth

aren't there like free HIV-tests where you live?

just go to a fucking clinic and get checked

no its 0.04% to get aids from any woman you sleep with while using no condom

its about 80%-90% to get infected by a person that has the virus if you have sex without a condom

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
Nope. This research clearly describes that the statistics are done with exposures, which means unprotected sex with a HIV+ person. The problem is that idiots do it all the time and the combined probability of infection from rawdogging a hooker a 1000 times is not that low anymore.