So Sup Forums, what are you doing to stop the demise of the white race, islamization of country...

So Sup Forums, what are you doing to stop the demise of the white race, islamization of country, apart from crying about it on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jack fucking shit.
I ain't even white, get cucked faggots.

Us hispanics will rule the USA once the white race gets purged by the islamists.

Crying about it on 2+2chan

You?

We can maybe end the civil war in syria and then all immigrants can fuck off back to their mudhuts.
End civil war= shitskins go back to mudhuts

i am getting married to a blonde woman with blue eyes, we both have good jobs and will have a bunch of kids, and teach them not to get cucked.

Redpilling my friends and relatives.

>hey goy, when the war will finish all the millions of shitskins in europe will return to their respective countries goy, so why dont you welcome some more goy?

Setting an example by living as red pilled as possible without going to jail.

Will you welcome some more goy?
Will you?

welcome some more, goy?

Except they were here in their millions before anything happened in Syria

>pic related one of your people who helped the niggers move into London

We dont want anymore shitskins in here.
We already have more than enough.

Too bad in less than a year all tiraflechas will have to go back

>doing to stop the demise of the white race

have a sucessful career making much money
discriminate against people of color by talking shit about them with my racist colleagues, ignoring them regarding promotions, keeping them in shit tier jobs so they quit faster

just doing what any average proud white man would do

I've been involved in organising marches, publications, book projects, counter-culture-building, and I've generally been a reasonable, affable person with a nationalist world view and that has redpilled a lot of people around me. Even if I don't convince them to the point that they adopt similar beliefs, they at the very least learn to empathise that ppl can have such beliefs without being insane or idiotic, and that the way they're handled in msm is bs. It helps that people in my social circle consider me "the smart one".

No 14/88 bs.

Nothing kek it is good thing but in the same time, remove sharia law and extremists fucks and you all good

youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc

R A R E
A
R
E

Making Aryan children

Nah. It's already planned lad. Even if the fighting dies down the next excuse will be 'muh famine'. The floodgates wide open is the new normal for Europe. You're gonna need a bigger wall Moshe.

Breed my fellow white men. Breed like our race depends on it.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

POO
IN
P
A
N
T
A
LOO
N
S

I am gaining strength for myself.

I have always had prime genes, might have XYY chromosomes too. I just haven't given my body the respect it deserves. I want to be able to be unbeatable, or at least a major obstacle.

I haven't had such a motivation to eat and condition my body more than ever.