Lifes going pretty bad for me Sup Forums. Im still in my teens but I don't see anything for me here...

Lifes going pretty bad for me Sup Forums. Im still in my teens but I don't see anything for me here. Should I wait and see how it goes? Or just kill myself. I really don't care anymore. Nothing phases me and It's always just saddness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWvh8gezm_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trust me, don't be retarded and off yourself because youre teenage years are hard. i went through 8 years of physical hell when i was in my teens. someone always has it worse than you, you offing yourself and quitting proves you're a bitchboy. man up and stick it out.

That's just called the pain of being young user, metamorphosis is pain.

It ends, eventually. Then you kind of fall into what you want to do, if that makes sense. Some people want to make tons of cash, live in the cities, conquer their world. Some want to live away from the cities, and keep their circles small. Some are happy with being somewhere in the middle.

You'll find where and what you want to be. Life's not that hard as an adult, work a job, pay your bills, set your goals however grand or humble they may be, they're worth setting and following through on.

Don't worry so much, everyone's winging it.

Teen years fucking sucked. Getting out of high school, moving out, getting a job, all that shit's infinitely better. Stick it out, bro. You got this.

this. just a few more nuts to shota and you'll be fine buddy.

me too op
until recently kinda
>world hates me
>huh
>guess i should live just to fuck with the world

Aren't teenage years supposed to be the best? When I move out and get a job isn't it supposed to get worse??

The people who say their teen/school years are the best, have shitty adult lives. They had kids too early, or are stuck in their "glory days" and are emotionally stunted because of it.

Teenage yeara CAN be the best. Usually aren't.

It's hard to explain my depression but I just have no emotion towards anything. I don't wanna do anything and i have no motivation. I wanna pull myself out of it but i have no energy and i dont know how. Everytime i get out of it I slowly go back into it and it gets worse.

>The people who say their teen/school years are the best, have shitty adult lives.
This. 100% this.

Think about it: When you're a teenager, you live with your parents. You are reliant on others for your basic needs. You are required by law to be in school most of the time with a bunch of ass hats. Why on earth would you consider that the best time of your life?

When you're an adult, you can do whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want. Honestly, it's great. You want to make a shit ton of money? Great. Work your ass off. You want to sit around and do shit? That's an option too. You want to buy a plane ticket and fly to fucking Tokyo? Why the fuck not? You can do it.

Being in control and just doing your own thing is fucking rad.

For me, every year post-high school has gotten better.

Your life won't make any sense until you realize that the only thing that matters is what kind of obstacles you can and want to overcome.

Life is nothing more than a challenge and you should understand that you will never feel really happy until you measure up to whatever you choose your challenge to be.

Here's the thing about depression: Your brain is fucked up. Literally, that's why you can't pull yourself out.

That's not your fault, and it's not some shortcoming for you. Your brain is literally fucking you over and preventing you from getting out of it.

Honestly, simple antidepressants can help a shit ton with that.

It really depends. Everybody peaks at different times. Some at 15, some at 50.

The only people who say that are the people who peaked in high school.

Have you found Christ?

There's literally nothing you can do in high school that you can't do better and more of as an adult.

will antidepressants really help?

& thanks for the help

Just spend the time spunking 4 times a day sniffing mom's panties, getting dick licked by your dog and watching loli/shots and playing Minecraft like I did

Me too user, grew up fairly poor, but not impoverished, college wasn't an option, not only because of money, but because they're was no way in hell I was spending more time in a classroom, so I got a trade, had a little apartment at 18, and slowly have upgraded since then. Renting to own a house now at 25, can't wait to see what my 30's have in store for me. Every year I'm closer to achieving my dream.

I had a hard time when I was younger. I have no way to prove this but I am now quite successful and well respected. And I have a hot girl. You will find that the tables will turn in the future. Those people who are causing you so many problems will be hit with a lifetime of problems later while you will succeed. Generally it's people who are different who become the leaders because those who don't understand fall into the norm and also into most traps of life.

If you want to make thing better for now, I recommend reading books on neurolinguistic programming, and books such as how to make people like you in 90 seconds or less. If you find out how even the worst people in the world tick I may be able to use this to your advantage even now.

Take if from experience.

Don't give up because you will throw away the gifts of the future.

Go see a doctor too. What your experiencing may be a chemical imbalance and they can help you.

Trips of truth

Keep getting dubs . Than trips then quads . Then get a job . Make money . Spend it on something to keep you off Sup Forums

>
Yeah, they really can. Sometimes, when you've got a chemical imbalance, there's literally nothing you can do on your own. You want to do something, but you simply don't have the ability? That's the point, to get those chemicals back in balance so you can get shit done. It doesn't change who you are or what you want or anything like that, but it can give you the ability to get out of the endless cycle of nothingness.

Dealt with depression and anxiety in high school. Made good grades, did well in school, but I was just in this fucking shitty fog of not caring and not even being able to care. Then, I'd get panicky about not being able to care, which is a fucking crazy ass cycle to be stuck in. Didn't want to eat or sleep, and then I'd panic about not eating or sleeping. Shit will fuck you up after a while.

Finally, went to see somebody about it. Honestly, I wish I had done it sooner. Just being able to eat a meal normally and get a regular night's sleep was amazing. I started working out/running. I did shit. I traveled. I got shit done. I eventually came off them, after getting really healthy and learning to deal with shit in different, but if that shit started up again, I wouldn't hesitate to jump back.

It's like the reverse of being drunk. When you get sober, you realize how fucked up you were. When you're in the midst of severe depression, you literally can't tell how fucked up it all is. When you get out, it's amazing how clear everything is.

no... the sadness goes away but you just feel hollow and numb on the inside.

Good on you, bro. That's the way to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWvh8gezm_c dont do anything like that. Right now I feel pain like you wouldint even been to know or have felt. Ive thought about it, but killing yourself is never the answer. Just make changes to your life little by little, and make yourself better. Work on your weaknesses the most and you will succeed in life.

If that's what you feel, then the prescription needs to be changed.

You're lucky kid. You can still feel sad. Once you're hollow it's time to end it.

i'm on 4 different medicines right now
been on 9 total but nothing really works.

damn.

Dont do it bru, life sucks for a few years when your a teen. I am 36 and it gets better. Just keep busy. By that i mean go outside ride a bike,run,exercise,go to a mall and look at asses anything but staying home doing nothing, join a gym, get a job just shot that keeps your mind occupied. Once you do all that shit you wont have time to think of the things that depress you. Before you know it this shit will go away. With school a job and maybe working out you should be busy and tired by the end of the night start sleeping normal dont stay up till tucking 1am on the internet.
Good luck