The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Redford

Why the fuck does everyone hate this movie? It's pretty fucking good.

>That fucking scene where Jesse puts the knife on Ford's throat

The title is really bad and the lead actor only has a job due to nepotism not talent

not an argument.

What's your full name and address? I'd like to deliver an argument right to your doorstep, cretin.

There's nothing to argue here. This is a universally acclaimed movie and everyone here loves it. What he fuck us the OP about?

>Why the fuck does everyone hate this movie?

they don't

It got decent reviews when it came out, and has since enjoyed a renaissance of sorts, with many critics calling it one of the best of the millenium

I barely hear any ill towards this movie. I haven't even seen it but people on this board and other places have gotten me to download it.

I tell you what I hate from this movie

You remember how at the ending it suddenly stops and the narrator closes the whole thing up? I hated the way that was done, with the weird zoom in into Roberts face.

fucking nigger

Casey Affleck does a 10/10 job in that movie

it really isn't good

it's wooden and plodding

watch more movies

HIRO? HIRO?

This poster just called me a nigger, why are posts like this allowed

suck it up

sport

He's right. Endings should involve characters walking off into a sunset with inspiring music once the protagonist's plot is resolved in a way that warms the cockles of the audience's heart.

slow
boring
Pitt and Affleck are shit actors

Wait, what? Am I in bizarro \tv\ again?

last good film that brad pitt did

completely missing the point.

nice strawman.

I dont think the movie is hated at all.
It was very well received and looked back on even more fondly.

everyone I know like it

Are you talking about Sup Forums hating on this movie? Because if so I think you're wrong, I saw this movie because of la/tv/erians and webms

Maybe Sup Forums doesn't like it anymore. Maybe Sup Forums has changed. Maybe you truly are... in reddit

This is a fantastic film. Easily one of my favorites.

You missed the point of the actual film

I just saw this thread on the front page and came here to tell you that anyone who dislikes this movie is a fucking idiot with shit taste.

Casey steals the show in every movie he's in