There is this girl. We barely know each other, met once in a bar and in school...

There is this girl. We barely know each other, met once in a bar and in school. She told me she is failing (because of programming) and because i am good at programming i could help her. So how can i offer her my help, without sounding creepy. what should i write to her,something like "hey do you still need help in programming ??

how do you have her contact information, and when you spoke to her in person did you bring up the possibility of helping her and was she receptive to the idea

she actually said that i could help her
on fb

respond to that shit?

and if she uses jewbook that's a redflag m8

what ??

Write a poem that rhymes code with choad
Chicks love poetry

i am not so autistic to do that, sry m8r

and i am from germany, so i cant rhyme that in my native language

Like 99.9% of college students have a Facebook. It's only a redflag if she's using it constantly.

I hate facebook but some friends and family like to use the messenger to communicate. It is convenient. Not sure what your complaint is.

so guys what should i write to her, and nothing autistic plox

That sounds fine. I'd say exactly what you're considering, but only if I had offered to help her before and she seemed interested. Or if she asked me. Just don't be creepy in person. And be really slow and patient with the programming help. It's really hard to process for some people and they'll feel bad if you work too quickly and make everything sound obvious.

so "Hey my offer holds, if you are still interested in it."

Literally just offer to help if she still wants it. If she says yes, then ask when and where would be convenient for her and figure out a time that works for both of you. Don't bother with flirty shit over messages. You can test the waters in person by paying attention to her body language.

so this

Can you rephrase it? The ", if you still want it" doesn't sound very confident. Just be blunt like, "hey, do you still want programming help?". Keep it short and simple over text. In person is where you want to be conversational. But try to sound confident.

okay i will try it

I just want to add to this that the ", if you are still interested" is kind of uncertain and it's obviously leaving them an easy way to refuse, which means you're sort of expecting rejection. People probably don't read into it too deeply but they pick up on it subconsciously.

I know this because I use to do this all the time.

Are you hoping this goes somewhere?

somewhere?

Are you interested in her romantically/sexually?

>sexually
maybe

Listen to an alpha male:
If you have nothing against it i m free 'insert 2 dates' I will bring you to the magic world of coding

>I will bring you to the magic world of coding

Then pay attention to her body language. If she seems at all interested in you, not just as free help, then tell her you're hungry and ask her if she wants to get dinner. Obviously after you two have worked for a while and only if it's a reasonable time to eat. Just try to be sociable and playful when talking.