Guys

guys,
what do we do about the /pol problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/protesters-assault-trump-supporters-eggs-bottles-punches-after-rally-n585096
insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/22/frank-luntz-recounts-hotel-assault-trump-inauguration-protester-washington-marriott
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156380/Anti-Trump-protester-charged-assault-Canada.html
thehill.com/homenews/news/348209-no-hate-protesters-assault-pro-trump-protesters-in-california
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is fucking garbage

filled with edgy 14 year old kids that shout out normie, kys, and kekistan. i really hope Sup Forums dies while sucking trump's cock.

>filled with edgy 14 year old kids that shout out normie, kys, and kekistan
Are you saying that Sup Forums isn't this?

oh no Sup Forums IS totally this. but I think Sup Forums is 100x worse. at least there is some people here that realize trump is fucking garb now after the shit he's been pulling.

get out shills

Yeah they all think they're really smart, too. They've discovered this edgy "truth" (muh redpill XD) and have to share it.

lmao you sound like someone who's never been on Sup Forums, a lot hate him and anyone who says "kekistan" is on plebbit. Normie is more /r9k/, very rare on Sup Forums.

antifa = anarchocommunists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
they're worse than neo-nazis by tens of times.

This is, of course, just libturds roleplaying but it is spilling onto the boards here.

TBH i almost never try to go on Sup Forums anymore but from what I hear it's still bad. Last time I was on it was 9 months ago. My friends and I make a bunch of jokes about the people who use Kekistan and normie.

It's annoying, is what it is. Superbly annoying.

A power argument in itself is never convincing if everyone is anonymous.

The video of the guy with
>better start running anti-fa
who started running himself, now that is hilarious. This could be just some Trump-fan who was only guilty of supporting a democratically elected president. If you think that that is enough reason for someone to get beat up and glorify violence, then you are part of the problem.

hello my goy friend, please adhere to the thread rules as declared in thank you :^)

>My friends and I make a bunch of jokes about the people who use Kekistan and normie.
get off my board if you have 3d friends you filthy normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, if you're marching with Nazis, even if you're only "guilty of supporting a "democratically elected" president", then prepare to get your face punched in. Good people see a bunch of swastikas and Roman salutes and GTFO

Here is what I am doing:

When I have time to kill, I go to Wikipedia and pick a language other than English, go to a random article and select a paragraph or two and post it on a Sup Forums thread. Then repeat with a different article on every thread on the board.

It's inconsequential, but I feel better about it. Also, I use different flags for every post.

nothing

He is wearing a Trump sweater, from the funny maymay source you provided there is no such thing as swastikas and sieg heiling going on.

I don't see him marching with nazi's, do you?

I even gave you an example of something that will work even better on guys like me but instead you started talking about swastikas and nazis.

I'm not even the one posting the "maymays", but most of these Trump supporters who get the shit beat out of them either A. start shit because they believe the liberal snowflake fallacy, or B. are marching with Nazis.

Get your head out of your ass and off Infowars/Fox. Random Trump supporters aren't receiving daily beatdowns by leftists, as much as I would love that.

Communism will lose anyway (just like each and every single time it has been tried) so just embrace the future, embrace the Sup Forumstard within you

yes, contrary to what you might believe Trump supporters can be victims as well:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/protesters-assault-trump-supporters-eggs-bottles-punches-after-rally-n585096
insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/22/frank-luntz-recounts-hotel-assault-trump-inauguration-protester-washington-marriott
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156380/Anti-Trump-protester-charged-assault-Canada.html
thehill.com/homenews/news/348209-no-hate-protesters-assault-pro-trump-protesters-in-california

Leftists went home already :'(

can't do shit
society has to tolerate some level of injustice for the greater good

This has to do with his shirt and Antifa? Maybe he shouldn't have been around a known belligerent group with a Trump shirt then. It's clear Antifa would do something.

>victims
You can go fuck yourself. Did the meanies hurt your feely feels, you hypocritical piece of shit?

He's a victim of white genocide, just like all of us are. Redpill yourself man! Fight for the future of your race!