F

F

cristianojews.gif

Pardew in!

I hope they get relegated now. Cunts

This is gonna bite them in the ass, what a lack of honor by the management

holy fuck it's real

F

how does this even happen? how can a team win the most difficult soccer league in the world one year and then be relegated the next?

Leicester fans can't want this, can they?

If I was one I'd give him the chance to get promoted again even if they go down

dilly ding dilly gone

Because they lost their form, and they lost Kante to Chelsea

F ;_:

hold me lads

>lost their most important player
>vardy isn't in the form of his life
>mahrez is complacent and shitty

last year was a miracle to begin with

He'll dilly ding in peace now.

F

Fucking ingrates

Fucking F

F
>the city of Thaicester

F

wrestling gifs belongs on /asp/

>It's actually real

Lads I thought you were all rusing me and it was a big joke. What the hell. How can they do this to Dilly Dong man

F

thx for the memes

Despicable. As a lifelong fan for almost a year I will now be supporting Chelsea, a club with true class.

>most difficult soccer league in the world
The EPL is just equally bad for every team.A meme team like Espanyol could win it by March

real lester fan here, this is absolute fucking bullshit I am raging

Kapustka and Wasyl finally on!

You'd think getting Leicester THE SEASON OF THE CENTURY would buy you more than half a year of security.

orld where you can win a fucking premier league title with Leicester and still be sacked as soon as results don't perfectly fulfill expectations...

And people wonder why players and managers aren't "loyal" to their team

I just KNEW a Spaniard would pipe up to this post with something like this.

:P

>not even letting him end the season
Unforgivable.

Thai fucking cunts desu

>"Ranieri’s dismissal comes barely two weeks after Leicester offered him their “unwavering support”"

>Wasyl
No. The man is a walking red card.

>arsene wengers new job in 2017/18 season

> (OP)
>>"Ranieri’s dismissal comes barely two weeks after Leicester offered him their “unwavering support”"
and nigel pearson was at a home game about the same same doing some radio commentary... coincidence?

hope lester are fucking relegated and never come back. if you were to ask in 2014 if they would take relegation next season for the premier league tittle 100% of fans would have said yes.

Disgusting upper management, even after a promising finish yesterday. Just need a 1-0 win at home to advance.

JUST

without fail it is always an assblasted spaniard getting baited

>only sell one player instead of offloading your entire meme squad after a fluke season and filling it up with actual solid midtable players
>that one player ends up single handedly winning a title the very next season while you get relegated

basically they fell for the "muh loyalty" meme

Hello darkness my old friend

I'm crying right now, lads... not like this... not like this. I'm still /lifelong/

I was actually hoping that Lestah would win the Champions League, but now they can fuck off. I already lost half my respect for the club when the fans wouldn't shut the fuck up during Andrea Bocelli's performance, now I've lost the other half.

Stupid. They were doing well in the Champions League. They can kiss that goodbye

This is because they dont understand ranieri futbol
Now they are going to get a full shittynmeme mansger like simeone or bielsa that they only make they players run and dont even think

>Hating on bielsa
Selfhatin nigger

yeah, too much thinken got them into the relegation zone

running your ass off basically guarantees a midtable finish in the english pacebabby league.

>playing Musa at RM and Mahrez at striker against Sevilla

The players got sick of this shit

I would kek heartily if it was bielsa and these lazy spoilt fucks are tortured daily.

m8 the british were the ones that started this whole OUR LEAGUE IS THE REAL LEAGUE thing
spaniards are just memeing back

redpill an american. which league is actually the best? are they at least comparable?

depends what you mean by "best"

best to watch on TV? best to attend? best at winning? etc

just like overall quality. if every team from one league played every team from the other league, which league would have the most points at the end?

They are very different. Premier League is overall a better product (higher expenditure by clubs, better refereeing, more footballers from every corner of the world, passionate fans, nicer stadiums...).

Spain then

>Passionate fans
Wew lad

>spaniard rushes to defend his football league because he has nothing else worth admiring in life

Clockwork.

>better refereeing
kek
the only referee that knows how to do a proper robbing is Clattenbourgh, all the rest is just so blantantly obvious. in spain 2nd category refs knows how to do a job without lifting suspicions

Probably the prem, Barcalona and Real Madrid are better than any premier league side, but even shitters like Burnley could beat some of the crap at the bottom of La liga

trade top players

then dont bring any new talent

this

maybe i am wrong, but i cant believe Vardy didnt leave for example

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico*
Sevilla as well to some extent.

because besides Kante none of them were good, the starts just aligned for them

>but even shitters like Burnley could beat some of the crap at the bottom of La liga
There's no evidence to suggest this. You just expect it because of the money. And all the rest of Spain's teams have outperformed us even though we have more money.

rip in peace sweet prince

>burnley shitters
>implying a spanish team outside the top 3 could score past them at Turf Moor

>you now remember last summer when people on Sup Forums unironically thought Leicester would challenge for the league again
>people saying that Claudio was the """"don"""" of the managers
>people saying that Riyad Mahrez, Wes Morgan and Jamie Vardy were unironically world class

Doesn't work like that though since they already have the title. Now it's just about whether they want to be relegated. Seems they don't.

2b fair lad mahrez was world class

Demarai Gray has been better than Mahrez from what I've seen this season. Ranieri should have dropped, sold players that weren't up for it this season. He was too loyal and was rewarded by a lack of loyalty from the players, board.

Just have to watch the European Champions League to answer that question.
Obviously Spain would. Barça and Real are super teams and Atletico nowadays is on par with the best EPL clubs.

Now La Liga is a shit league. Too much inequality. Same as the Portuguese on that matter.

EPL is the most entertaining league because it's very competitive.

stop lying

Welsh Prem desu

scumbag team. scumbag fans. bought into the hype and forgot about all their luck last season

a lotta loyalty for a hired manager

>chelseawinslol