Says first part of joke

>says first part of joke
>half the crowd applauds and woo's
what the FUCK?!
why are they proud of this??

A moth walks into a podiatrist's office

>asking why Americans love clapping for no reason
it's like asking why birds suddenly appear

Because prior to the taping they publicly shame you if you're not clapping enough and try to bribe people with t-shirts an shit, I went to the taping when fat ghost buster women was on, shit was a snore fest

EVERY TIME
YOU ARE NEAR

No kidding? A lot of forced laughter too?

>nu-male

D R O P P E D

Conan once got a crowd to chant "TRUCK NUTS"

Clearly he has the best audiences

JUST like me

"if it sounds like a joke, it was a joke, the more you laugh the better conan will feel and the better the show will be"

Was told to us before the taping started, along with a bunch of other peer pressure type shit, made the people who didn't look like they were having fun come up on the stage and dance for everybody, so it's like have a good time or be forced to make a fool of yourself.

THEY SEEM TO BE

Nu-male?

More like supreme tourist mode, was visiting from BC

When i went it was a standard taping, they just redid his entrance twice.

When I went the whole thing was low energy as fuck, it was the last taping of the week before he went to comicon or something I think. Melissa Mcarthy told some rabbling story about her step brothers or some shit, then they had two literal retards who were crowd funding some space cop level "so bad it's good" cringe comedy about fighting satan.

when i went it was Matthew fucking Broderick and Paul Simon.

Well of course Americans are going to applaud a woman trying to get to 1,000 pounds, it gives their life dreams license to soar.

Nuke America. Not even kidding, this is the only solution.

I assumed they have like a laughter sign that lights up when the audience is supposed to laugh. I mean, it's obvious that everything on the show is scripted anyway, so I assumed the audience laughter is too.

U.S.A*

i think those are so cool.

CLOSE 4 YOU

yes

Why do stars fall down from the sky...

>More like supreme tourist mode, was visiting from BC
What year?

Couple months ago, whenever ghostbusters with tits premiered

>mfw i'be never seen a brit have a hearty laugh at anything, and I know why(*pic related)

Like Canada and Mexico are doing much better.

Weird how all these pics are sourced from the same show.

I wonder what we can infer from that?

You ever been to the north?
Fat slags everywhere- and I mean everywhere. Nobody has any education (something like 50% of people fail their GCSEs) either. For anyone who doesn't know what failing GCSEs mean, it means dropping out of education at age 16. That's pretty much WORSE than failing high school.
Visiting that place was the most depressing experience I ever had. Picture the worst commie shithole you could possibly imagine then tune it up a bit and add some greyscale/vintage instagram filters. Domestic abuse and rape is a common reality for women and the police just don't give a shit anymore. They simply given up.

The North is just one huge jeremy kyle show.

>Americans clap before the end of a sentence

JUST LIKE ME
THEY LONG TO BE
CLOSE TO YOU

Watching american tv I always wondered why everyone bursts out laughing at lame jokes. Thanks for enlightening me Sup Forums.

Why is he always so red?

Are you from the south?

>(something like 50% of people fail their GCSEs)
B U L L S H I T