North Korea fires missile over Japan!!

North Korea fires missile over Japan!!

Its happening!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41078187
rt.com/news/401221-north-korea-fires-missile/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/asia/north-korea-missile-test/index.html
francetvinfo.fr/monde/japon/la-coree-du-nord-lance-un-missile-en-direction-du-japon_2347121.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41078187
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-missiles-idUKKCN1B8281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time Trump.

I hope Trump decides to fire our weapons at everyone in North Korea

How can kim be so unhinged? Maybe his people are fooled by his propaganda but he can't believe his own bullshit, can he? He's gotta know he's fucking with people far more powerful than him

Oh shit it's world war 3.
Who's ready to get drafted?

He's pretty smart. Everyone else that gave intonthe USA, ghadaffi, Iran, saddam, has been screwed in the end. Better to become a nuclear power than to become the usas bitch.

isn't this just north korea's national sport?

literally impossible, but okay faggot OP. whatever you say

confirmed by media

proof?

>confirmed by media
oh shit it must be true then

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41078187

You do realize that most media is held accountable for their accuracy, right? Or are you a sap who fell for Trump's "fake news" propaganda?

Fuck you're boring

Quit being a bullshit smearing faggot.

rt.com/news/401221-north-korea-fires-missile/

you are fake news!

>quit bullshit
>rt.com

tfw

The brits got it too, asswipe
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-41078187

>Oh shit it's world war 3.
>Who's ready to get drafted?
Um see about that .... yeah im gay ..
A little bi polar ? ... artificial leg ? ... fuck moving to canada

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/asia/north-korea-missile-test/index.html

Ya gotta go sometime. And not to Canada.

I has a dick that don't work and they don't take guys over 40 anyway, so off to your death, young man!

opss sorry wrong url, french media
francetvinfo.fr/monde/japon/la-coree-du-nord-lance-un-missile-en-direction-du-japon_2347121.html

Trump gets smacked down by 3rd world leaders

This isn't big news. They fire missiles like that all the time as a fuck you and intimidation.

He has a situation similar to Nazi Germany. People only support Kim because they believe the propaganda that outside forces are out to get them and only Kim and his military can protect them. He stays in power because he uses America as justification of his actions. If America was not the enemy, they would need to make someone else the big enemy or the country would likely fall to revolution.

Not for long...

*tick, *tick, *tick,...

I'd just go to Canada with my Canadian dual citizenship and officially rescind my citizenship with the US.

I wouldn't mind honestly. But I doubt that shit would ever happen

lol can't you read bullshit boy? It went OVER Japan and THROUGH their airspace. How much more do you want?

You're aware they do exactly this like every week, right?

Well, there ya go. I have an igloo you can rent cheap!

So far they kept it within reasonable limits.

provide link to articles or papers referencing the last time NK successfully shot a rocket over Japanese airspace

proof that isnt clickbait articles?

It's the same as being bullied, and you have to stand your ground for it to stop, not be a little bitch.
> Kim knows his shit
Nothing against american people but their country is warmongering around the globe since after the WW2. Mostly picking on weak but if they get bitten back once, it could hurt.

>it's happening

NK does this every 3 months or so. This isn't even news.

I've never heard a news story before sayin N.Korea has fired over Japan, If this is done as suggested every 3 months or so then it is a concern that the media are running with it as a big story. It's pushing the agenda.

I posted 2 articles, faggot.

perhaps you should try to read them if you are interested?
If not, then fuck off.

if god is good, california will finaly be off the face of this gay earth once and for all

Before it's been "toward" japan, now it's "Over" japan.
Fuck, you fags need to learn to read, or you are all fucked collectively!

see pic

i mean actual proof

>cheap

In Canada an igloo would cost $1400/month not including water+electricity

I can't hand you the missile, faggot.

Status quo. NK won't do shit

Guam hit!

WW3 is about to start.

calling people faggot wont make your fake news become true

ZERO Proof there.

Fake news idiots

You need to do better then that faggot.

Original statement stands. I found the faggot.

Lol, proof for what? Are you implying NK doesn't fire missiles? wtf is your point

Autistic meatballs. end of story.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Japan mobilizes its army.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41078187

agree, they have endangered one of our closest allies too many times. All of North Korea should be nuked, hopefully causing the most prolonged pain and suffering.

North Korea fires missile over Japan, sharply escalating tensions | Article [AMP] | Reuters

So the US started the Korean war then huh? yep

It's fucking Reuters, it's legit.

nothing is legit anymore. stop feeding click trolls

dumb nigger ,why are jap people i follow tweeting they heard civil defense sirens early morning or so?

you are beyond delusion. It is good to have a degree of distrust toward current media, but to fully reject everything shows your ignorance and immaturity.

bet you 20$ nothing will ever happen with north korea ever

No, they don't.

Firing over a populated area is unprecedented. This is a massive threat escalation.

And I live in the fucking area. I fucking love it when my phone starts shrieking at me at 6am to seek shelter from fucking missiles.

idk probably true, but id still like america to absolutely wipe NK off face of earth so nks are literally an extinct breed.

why?

ME FUCK YEA I CANT WAIT TO KILL THOSE DIRTY MOTHER FUCKERS WHOORAH

yeah that is some scary shit, i never had heard a civil defense siren, new to jp and holy shit that was nightmare material irl.

american culture: an accelerationist satire of itself

idk im wap, i support japan and america so i want to remove a thread like nk fully you dumb fucking nigger.

Bitch what you talking about i dont know those words

Meh, I've been here long enough to be more worried about quakes, but this escalation is new and unnerving.

me too, man.

Johnnie get your gun, get your gun, get your gun,
Take it on the run, on the run, on the run;
Hear them calling you and me;
Every son of liberty.
Hurry right away, no delay, go today,
Make your daddy glad, to have had such a lad,
Tell your sweetheart not to pine,
To be proud her boy's in line.
Chorus:

Over there, over there,
Send the word, send the word over there,
That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming,
The drums rum-tumming everywhere.
So prepare, say a prayer,
Send the word, send the word to beware,
We'll be over, we're coming over,
And we won't come back till it's over over there.
Johnnie get your gun, get your gun, get your gun,
Johnnie show the Hun, you're a son-of-a-gun,
Hoist the flag and let her fly,
Like true heroes do or die.
Pack your little kit, show your grit, do your bit,
Soldiers to the ranks from the towns and the tanks,
Make your mother proud of you.
Enlist today and kill a korean communist

I hope it's a land war, so we can kill the men, and tenderly love the women.

Judging from the thumbnail I thought part of the flag was supposed to be his fist, you know, over compensating.

america would sooner turn their backs on journalist integrity than asshole police

if it ain't true the president would have lawsuits going by now, just like the one for baron

america really is that stupid

As much as I agree, MFW people white knight NK

/thread
i want this thread saved

you seriously too far up trump asshole that you had to pull up another source to back up rt.com?

Kim isn't the one in charge, he's just a puppet because they need a Kim to keep the masses under control. It's the military brass of the country that really runs things now.

he never said he was going to hit guam, he said he was going to shoot near it. then trump flinched and retracted his fire and fury

Saying "Media confirms" is still retarded. What Media? "most media is held accountable for their accuracy" first, most, second you're wrong.

based on this thread in it's entirety and not just ops post, america ain't winning no fucking war. they're as dim as a box of broken light bulbs

not the patriotnew.ru you read every morning

>TFW this is only the most recent in a long series of pointless missile tests to make Kim feel important, no real threat exists, this is still just a ploy to make idiots feel fear, and nothing will come of it.

lol butthurt shillary supporter detected

I fucking wish but I'm clinically depressed so I can't even enlist