Celeb thread

She is so hot

eh
geez I thought the other thread was bad. I am going back

Good user, how do you feel?

Just poured a bunch of babyoil on my erection

Any kik sluts that play as celebs in here? Come get me off @ holyfuckitssam

>herman autism thread detected

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

good...
but I know afterwards I'll feel bad...

Bikea Delivwhateverine

Focus on the good then. Your cock feels good, doesn't it? Her pretty feet make you feel good. Imagine that bottle was your cock, between her toes...

Accurate.

Damn cutie. What do you think she's wearing under that thing?

Wow, that comma really added, flavor...

true.. well I'm gonna head to sleep...

You need to climax first user...

i am always a fan of girls going commando when they can. But I suspect Bottoms would be something lacy and frilly and top a sensible sports bra

ready to blow

who's to say I haven't...

I bet I could shoot a load over that weird dress and after it's had a bit to dry nobody would be able to tell it's there

I hope you enjoyed user, see you again

that would be fun party. all through the night men creeping up on her, blowing their load over the dress, particularly on her ass.
How many would she get, you think?

I bet a steady 3 or 4 per hour. And maybe later in the night she'd actually reach over to jerk them off when she spots it

yeah sound about right

It would be a challenge to wait that long.
I would have to go in for a quick and early spurt.
then just wait until around and build up a huge second load, just for her to give me a tug

Kik? Think you could.. help me out with Maisie? ;)

Kik: funtimesinhere

Lookin for a j/o bud for celebs

sorry buddy don't do that sort of stuff.

mmmmmm

me on the left

fuck yes, cum sharking young celebs, their dresses showing an obvious stain bu tthey dont notice

imagine a double shot video , 1 guy filming it on his fone and u see both his cock and his friend, another virgin user next to him, both of them spurting on her at the same time

NO IT ISN'T FUCK YOU

can you prove that it isn't?

The burden of proof is on you

see

That's not how proof works. The person making claims is required to have proof.

Can you prove that?

yes

>not one, but two people actually giving a serious answer
strange night tonight

my curfew is pretty hard

Any kik sluts that play as celebs in here? Come get me off @ holyfuckitssam

hehe

Any horny anons on kik?
joanon98

you guys are a match made in heaven

she makes me want to throw up

oooo sweaty Hayley

Frankie Munez taking a piss?

thanks dad

Goddamn is she ugly.

sweaty hayley is good hayley

that sennheiser made me hard

Wish I could've ate that pussy before she had kids.

a man of true distinction

plz don't do this

tardo is here

O Hailee.

Just take-off shirt,keep everything else on Hailee....

she looks really stoned there

not much there but a cute face.

dude yes I love Sally. would contribute but had to delete my Sally folder off my phone to make space

"in this scene pretend to not know what to do with your hands"

She was smoking that bobby brown with 11...See what i did there.....

Rickybobby.avi

kys

yum

too many risks, i'd rather stay here on Sup Forums. I mean, theres no great difference between 16 and 18. Even 14. Below this can be classified as pedophilia. I'm not a pedo, to be clear.

ty for the potato quality pic.

IDC. I'd have her ride me raw!

fuck me kelly

back off, that ass is mine

a little Daisy Ridley there

Isabela Moner