IT WILL BE HAPPENING

I did my part Sup Forums.

Sunday it's gonna happen. Based Norbert Hofer will become our new president and hopefully soon dismiss our disgusting government. Austria shall thrive again.

There will not be TTIP with him. There will not be mass migration with him. Europe will raise from its knees.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/pollster-ratings/
offensivegegenrechts.net/stellungnahme-der-offensive-gegen-rechts/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
youtube.com/watch?v=1H3fbR0jYCY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But the other one is a DOCTOR. He got a doctor degree because he was smart and stuff so you should of votes for him...

Will he really win Osterbro?

Will your country be relevant after this?
Or will you stay the poor shithole in southern europe that austria always was?

>Freedom Party

Let's hope for a major migrant related happening in the next 3 days.
Anything to get some more voters for Hofer, because it's going to be a seriously close call.

his odds are around 1.6.
the other candidate is above 2.0.

Hans are you butthurt that you pay 50% of your income in taxes to house those who rape your wife? I'm sorry for that, but it's not my fault.

Requesting someone post that "for Austrians only" propaganda vid

nice meme.
at least I dont rape my women and daughters myself, Fritzl.

After resolving the problems with the ballot counting machine, the outcome will be 50.1% for Van der Bellen :^)

If the Freedom Party candidate wins, Austria is saved. If the Green Party candidate wins, Austria goes full Sweden.

Godspeed, Austriabro.

MAGA

>it's only a meme
1000 foreigners gather to molest and rape your women in public. The only reaction of your country is to censor everything related. Not a single one got sentenced. Not a single one was deported back to Africa. Germans being weak beta cucks is only a meme, I swear.

>at least I dont rape my women and daughters myself, Fritzl.
True, you just stay in the shed and masturbates while Mohammed is fucking your wife...
Wait I as a Scandinavian is the one doing that, feels bad

Cuck

Why is polling still allowed? This is such a hilariously bad prediction I don't even, have polling companies been infiltrated by left wingers?

The only thing polling is good for these days is to influence politicians.
>Look at this totally unbiased results, 90% of citizens want more third world immigration!

>63% country calls me cuck

lel, pay that one islamic tax xD^^

Good luck, I've been waiting for this vote and I really hope Hofer will win. The migrant crisis and all the other recent news have made me feel more unity with other Europeans, we need to stand together against the eurocrats.

Also, if Hofer wins, I hope he'll be a strong leader who won't take any bullshit from EU. Our nationalist party turned their coats after they got government positions. I'm guessing that Hofer's party will be pressured fiercely like "you can't defend our national interests, that makes you literally nazis!", so I hope Hofer will still be brave enough to take action that's needed.

I can't speak for Euro polling firms, but there are several good firms in the US. I can always check who conducted a poll and see their average bias here, as well: fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/pollster-ratings/

they get called Nazis for 30 years now, they stopped to care a long time ago.

Moreover, the leaders of the FPÖ are ideologically very right-wing, they have been in fraternities together, there is a network they can rely on. They know what they fight against, and it's often close to what Sup Forums says. I doubt they bend over.

C U C K

>the other one is a DOCTOR
yeah in political economics or whatever the english equivalent of Volkswirtschaft is and then he gathered real life experience by being a university professor and career politician.

>Let's hope for a major migrant related happening in the next 3 days.
tomorrow is that OGR protest, something is bound to happen there since they are all violent retards.

link to that protest pls

offensivegegenrechts.net/stellungnahme-der-offensive-gegen-rechts/
>Die Offensive gegen Rechts organisiert am 19.05.2016 eine Kundgebung unter dem Titel „Kein rechtsextremer Burschenschafter als Bundespräsident. Für Solidarität und soziale Gerechtigkeit“.
Can you believe these idiots, to pull such a shit 3 days before the election.

should go there and start shit, would get Hofer elected.

how likely is a Hofer victory though? Won't the majority of SPÖ, ÖVP voters, as well as the voters of that one independant go for vdB and not Norbert Hofer?

Atleast 1/3 of our population is voting for the right party, what did your cuck country do, Achmed.
By the way how's your wife's nigerian son, my friend?

>protest happens
>they chimp out
>Norbert gets more votes from people who were on the fence
The left is honestly doing a good job at destroying themselves

Is that... is that a ballot? What the fuck?

Apparently there was a debate a few days ago with no moderator, and Hofer literally called the Green candidate a cunt?

Nationalism will rise . Incha Allah .

>Apparently there was a debate a few days ago with no moderator, and Hofer literally called the Green candidate a cunt?

No.

election is on Sunday, you can vote earlier though, as I did.

No didn't, but the debate was hilarious and I can only urge everybody that understands German to watch it if they want to be entertained for 45 minutes.

Austria, pls not again

In German-speaking countries, Engineer > Doctor

we can't help it, it's our nature

We'll win the third and last world war, that's all that matters.

who the hell are you even fighting?

Replace your current anthem with the glorious one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

I give you a hint:
The emus are our allies.

Everyone

thanks for this information.

>who the hell are you even fighting?

Nah, this one's better:
youtube.com/watch?v=1H3fbR0jYCY

That's just a rip off of the German anthem.

not sure if this is bait.

This. it looks like a fucking kindergarden activity sheet.

Guys how are our chances? The leftist shills are in battle mode, my Facebook is full of anti Hofer propaganda. The celebrities are manipulating people like it was 1984. Will they succeed?

50%-50%, I guess. The media and government are trying their best with their constant propaganda.

>Hofer literally called the Green candidate a cunt?
...where did you get that from? No such thing happened.

This.
Sup Forums false flag operation when?

>my Facebook is full of anti Hofer propaganda.
but doesn't Facebook heavily censor all kinds of stuff, I wouldn't know since I deleted my account years ago, fuck Judenberg and his datamining operation

your country was always shit so you cant make it "great again", maybe "make austria great for the first time: MAGFtFT"

what do you expect? it's the second election between only two candiates. What would you put on it? Some eagles and guns and stuff? Dont see any reason in printing more on it than needed. Goddamnit user what are you, a woman?

Please confirm whether or not you mean this seriously.

Why so salty, Böhmen?

you owe me shekels

For what?

Austria was great and you were a part of it.

for dominating us for 300 years

but you sucked upper hungary dry and then throw them at us.

But Austria was never a shithole you cuck

Isn't it sad that you got dominated by a country that, according to you, "was always shit"?

Your constitution forbids you to be anschlussed by Germany, but it doesn't forbid you to anschluss Germany, right? Please vote for Hofer and make the Bundesheer ready.

In my country this is how a ballot on elections of mayor of some little city. Now look at your shit. Now look at picrelated.
Design, balance, colors, palette, seal and stamp. You just can't fake this document.

>Your constitution forbids you to be anschlussed by Germany, but it doesn't forbid you to anschluss Germany, right?

Doesn't matter who anschlusses who. Best we could hope for is having every nationalist German move to Bavaria and then split off and get absorbed into the Reich.

b-baka GIVE ME MY MONEY

It needs to be simple enough for their turk population to fill out

>and then he gathered real life experience by being a university professor and career politician.
Lol and i am done thx

You were the most advanced part of the country, while the hungarians sucked hard until 1867.

I bought a CZ 75 I'm really happy with. You already got all the money I'm willing to send to your country for that.

in civilized countries, you put the ballot into an envelope. On this very envelope, all the semi-important stuff is written.

Anyway, you didnt answer the question. Why would you write stuff on it that isn't essential? I mean I know, Russians can't into efficiency, but please give me a reason why you need some faggot design instead of just two names on it.

>paying for goods is reparation
top kek friend

its probably threat that if you gonna vote "wrong" way you gonna have accident

reperations for what? you got what you deserved, you need someone with a whip behind you.

>ÖVP voters
>voting for a green leftist
wew lad

I hereby take back my bitter words, let's hate the Russian together.

its hard to hate them, they are good only for pitty. they are lesser people rly

You're right, Bavaria is the key.

1. Bavaria splits of.
2. Bavaria anschlusses Austria. (not forbidden)
3. Bavaria anschlusses Germany.
4. Bavaria renames itself to 4th Reich.
5. Munich is the capital.
6. ???
7. Profit.

kekd hard

Godspeed, Austria

you ruined it

its "goodspeed" not god speed. god doesnt exists

we don't want to be part of your cuck empire desu

Why are so many Czechs godless bastards

You should have to pay compensation to germans and hungarians for the deportations and cruel treatment, benes decrees etc.

>burn 2 whole villages and kill all people
>start total war
>durr they killed some of us in repay.
kek comeon dude. century ago all soldiers and civilians would get machine gunned if they did what germans did.

4:0

lol

>mfw i will be in the center of te revolution
>mfw my beloved bayern will rule the world and dispose of filth

>and you were a part of it.
That's why it was great

Böhmen was great indeed.

But you're not Böhmen anymore.

We are going to vote AfD and Anschlussing the shit out of you after.

Ist es gleich für den Software-Entwickler?

send help !
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

>van der Bellen
What the fuck is a Dutchman doing in Austria and why does he have to be the cuck! Also, the V is not supposed to capitalized.

yeah right, here is what's going to happen, Muslims will start to genocide you, German refugees will try to get to Austria, but then our FPÖ government will close the borders and gun you down like dogs, everybody wins

Anschlussing Austria worked out pretty great last time huh Hans? They pretty much fucked over the world and you got blamed for it.

But it will be your empire, Anton. We need proper leadership again.

only becasue Hitler was born austrian doesnt mean its austrian who fucked europe up. are you borderline retarded?