User, have you ever been to prison?

user, have you ever been to prison?

Is it true what they say about rape?

Yes I have been to prison and no it is not true. I tried to get guys to rape me but they weren't interested

I am a correctional officer and the rape shit is bull. Alot of guys are "gay for the stay"

yup you'd love it

i was in prison for 4 years, and not once was a threatened with rape, although gangs and debts, and people threatening to kill you is very real.

I was a prison bitch for 6 years ask me anything

there are a lot of people in prison that will never get out and that have absolutely nothing and i mean nothing to loose by killing in prison

do prisoners with life sentences rape each other?

so it was consensual?

"Gay for the stay, straight at the gate"
Never got into it personally, I was more interested in being the cook.

i really dont get the whole rape being associated with prison, yeah there are people in prison that are gay and do that, or they have been on lock for years and want to get there dick wet but they just find someone willing to provide, ive never seen anybody get raped. people fight back

Me and my cell mate of 6 months used to bate and suck each other, only fucked me once, neither of us liked it...

Went back to sucking.

pretty sure it's true
ever see Shawshank Redemption?

Cook here, cell mate sucked me off a few times for meds, never returned the favor

How many different guys did you have to fuck?

>pretty sure it's true
refers to a movie as a reference u are retarded

Each to their own.

Mouth is mouth.

yeah but they gangrape the dude in that movie

that shit doesnt happen, people fight back, a lot of people in prison are not fucking gay and the ones that are fuck each other.

so they don't like try gang rape people?

In for 6 months, I only heard of 1 gang rape and that was on a nonce... So doesn't count.

Wazzup, Prison Mike?

they'd rather steal your commissary and money mommy sends you

i have never seen that happen in the four years on was on lock. I did see people get jumped and killed over some stupid ass unpaid debt but never raped.

One he was a lifer. It sucked and it happened because I was never in trouble before going to prison for this first time and I didn't know how to do things. I regret it and live everyday with shame but it is what it is

and threaten you with their obviously superior gorilla penis when you refuse to give it to them

No not mike.

So Which gang would take me in? I'm half Finnish and half turkish.

Fucked it up by selling drugs in my hometown. I am now out of prison since 4 months. Had a good life before that. Took my friends out too the craziest and most expensive shit but got busted with 100 xtc pills. Started with selling a little bit of weed but it quickly got to amfetamines, xtc, LsD etc

How many times a week would he fuck you?
Did he also make you do stuff like clean the cell and do his laundry? Did he take all your commissary money?

aryan brotherhood it dont matter where u from

I would imagine the White gangs need all the people they can get.

that isnt true bruh the aryan brotherhood is very popular and very fucked up, they will kill and do about anything for no reason.

american history x was a lie

But that was my guide to prison.

And you're a faggot, right?

Did he make you dress up in girl clothes?

Aryan brotherhood used to be that you had to have a murder charge just to get in.
Rape in prison is used as a punishment. You mind your business it won't happen.

are you the guy that got shawshanked?