I'm waiting to start a new job and until i do I'm dead broke. How the fuck do I make $20 easy to go buy some weed...

I'm waiting to start a new job and until i do I'm dead broke. How the fuck do I make $20 easy to go buy some weed. I'm gonna go full anhero if I don't get some.

Inb4 "suck dick lol sell your ass hole lol"

Kill yourself.

indeed the best way to make 20 dollars

Ask for one dollar from 20 people

Should've spent your money on something other than weed, dipshit. If you're desperate enough you could always rob someone or a store. Those ATM shelters are good and stoners/weed dealers are usually bitches. Good luck an hero'ing pussy.

Can't help you out user sorry but you need to think about growing your own that's what I do I only do one plant at a time but usually pull 10 Oz + dry bud last one was 18 Oz dry got one in flower just now but only been flowering just over a week but it's looking good

donate plasma 30 to 50 a pop

I plan on it. I've actually only been smoking like 6 months so it's something that is just now coming into my mind. Gotta figure out how to do it and everything though

Thought about it but they're so strict with their health and diet shit idk if I'd even qualify

I use hydro so my plants never see soil I use bubbler buckets so very little waste to get rid at the end plus it's fast once a root system is established I veg for about a week or so then flower 8 to 9 weeks later it's time to chop it down and start again
It's pretty easy user

this works very well

Desperate! Been there though. You gotta sell some games or something

>panhandling for weed $
just an hero

ask a friend or dealer to front you a gram or two until you get paid. If you aren't a unreliable, worthless piece of shit I don't see why you cant find someone to loan you the money or weed.

Here is the one I have on the go now just starting to bud

He probably is, that's the issue lmao

damn that looks nice

Thanks user just gonna get better as well

Suck dick
Sell your asshole

I usually just do some idiot's C homework. Never more than an hour of work and I usually get 10-20.

Since I'm not a broke twat that has to panhandle for weed I don't really know how to help you.

But thinking back to when I was 16 and desperate for weed/money here is what I would do;
>Sell your own games/consoles/controllers
>Steal games/controllers from Walmart, then sell them
>Pawn jewelry and electronics, if you don't have any, go car hopping.
>Steal from parents/friends
>Mow lawns/shovel driveways

>or just take a fuck ton of Benadryl (diphenhydramine)

Ask around to see if anyone needs a pair of hands, good place to start is a builders merchant, they could do with a younger man to lug some bricks around and shit for a couple hours.
Other wise you could garden for old people, just trip bushes mow lawns pull weeds ect.
But if you need weed money that bad you shouldn't really be spending it on weed.

Sell your ear hole lol

$20 is easy bro. Go downtown, dress trashy and ask for money. You'll get $20 bucks in less than an hour.

user, just ask your dealer for a loan. My dealer would easily lend me a quarter ounce, a dub isn't that much

Pawn some shit in your house or steal shit out of cars and pawn that, nothing with serials though, power tools is good for 20

dubs and everyone in the thread gives you $20

pay up

i don't know man, have you considered pickpocketing?

how long in jail f0r robbing gas station?

I'll give you $20 to masturbate to me eating my boogers. Skype info?

Po stona boi