Number 3! britbong based thread

youtube.com/watch?v=RYT-U_kT7PM

if number 3 is true, britbongs are the most based ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4dlPzUlv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The royal family is still on our side, they just can't openly say so. Hiding their power levels if you will.

isn't everyone alive hours before they die?

>someone was alive before they died
wew

>isn't everyone alive hours before they die?
gotta love hem ameritards :^)
yes, you are correct,tahts why its funny

> skip to 4:20

This
All except Charles want Britain to be Great again

Damn what a stupid headline everyone is alive before they die.

>All except Charles

What is it people have against Charles? I haven't done enough research on him so I don't really have an opinion.

In other news
The world trade Center was still standing hours before it went down

Your kidding right? They have been Rothschild puppets since the civil war.

>Every picture is of you when you were younger

I really love Mitch.

Aren't you usually "alive" before you "die" anyway?.

Wasn't she a coalburner or something?

But it's not funny

It isn't funny though. What a horrible person you must be.

That's what the video states was the cause of death. I mean not the CoD but the reason they killed her.

She was banging a muzzie. This is known.

>The royal family is still on our side, they just can't openly say so. Hiding their power levels if you will.

this is the clearest statement ever about how the "royals" have no power whatsoever, and are clowns supported by other rich clowns and ignorant plebs.

if they actually were "royalty", in the way that word was used back when it meant something, they would do whatever they damn well pleased, and if anyone gave them any shit they would wind up in the tower of london waiting for execution.

lol. that fucking crown and that ludicrous coach. goddamn. a nation of children.

It's for the best then

>she was alive before she died

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

My grand-dad was alive for YEARS before he died.

CONSPIRACY!!!!

>>>the point
>>>you

I'm pretty sure it's from Viz, Private Eye or some other such 'adult comic'. It's lampooning the genuine media.

I must say, Camilla al-Fayed is stunning

>tfw no half-breed waifpharao

Seems more plausible that Israel would kill Diana for being in a relationship with a Muslim than British intelligence

>Seems more plausible that Israel would kill Diana for being in a relationship with a Muslim than British intelligence

israel does some pretty stupid things, but why would they do something as risky and retarded as that? they don't give a fuck who some ditz is fucking.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4dlPzUlv0

He's an utter leftist cunt.
He once said he wanted his royal title changing from Defender of the Faith (ie the CoE which he's head of) to Defender of Faith. Fortunately public opinion BTFO so hard he dropped it

your taxes pay for a "royal" family