Help me the fuck out b

Help me the fuck out b

So i've had these bumps for a couple years now on my sack, they don't hurt and they can't pop. One time I jabbed one with a needle and it leaked out puss and went away but other than that the rest of them stay. It can't be an std cause I'm still a virgin. What are they? And how the fuck can I get rid if them? Also both of my parents are std free

>inb4 "u got the aids user"

>inb4 "just go to the doctor fag"

>inb4 pointless fucking comments

Go to the doctor you fucking shit-head.

Man, that is absolutely repulsive.
It might be cancer, go see a doctor.

>Also both of my parents are std free

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

"Mum, dad, do either of you have any STD's? The reason I ask is because I have these weird looking bumps on my ball sack"

Nice trips. Don't trip. Find comfort in 'yer dik.
No pain? sweet. Be calm, live on.
fuck someone, would ya? It's great.

GO - TO - A - DOCTOR

This.

I've got them, too. Never bothered me, so I ignore them.

Skin isn't mean to be perfect -- it's a canvas that life paints on.

medfag here. it's cancer aids OP. I have a degree in canceraidology. trust me on this one.

dude, if that's not a joke thread and that's actually you - go see a fucking doctor now

Its beyond me why people like you on Sup Forums don't see a doctor. Unless you live in those countries that don't have free healthcare.

No insurance guys cmon

I kek'd

I havent talked to them about it, they just have clean medical records

aka "I have AIDS and dont want to feel bad about it"

HPV warts

Alright a sidenote I forgot to mention here, they seem to go down the longer I don't masterbait, since im a fag that can't get laid I have to whack my gack like every other day, maybe that relates to something?

Probably this

nice trips.
but you still have cancer.

I feel for you mate, trust me suck up your pride and go see a doctor. you will feel a lot better just having done that.
these bumps must be a huge burden for your social life, just go get them looked at ok.

It's either HPV or Molluscum Contagiosum.

Looks more like HPV but molluscum *may* appear like that on balls.

Is it anywhere else?

what's up with this thread.

Op im doing a medical degree atm so not techniqually a doctor. But thats a form of achne. Althougj you should pop it as puss is a waste product. Unfortunately its also a rare type of achne. And iys been linked to testicular cancer and multiple other issues. My advice is to get checked out as its best to catch it early. Just to be sure.

/Thread

definitely genital warts, do you own any birds or have contact with parrots?

try popping one

Ill look into this, sounds like a plausable thing

Ughhh, I know you're right but I'm just scared and shit.

Nope, the pic shows all of them

Its not genital warts i know that much, also no, no birbs for me

You're retarted

Dude got an STD from a toilet seat but doesn't believe it cause he's a virgin.

scrotal sebaceous cyst.
I had them, doc removed them. So. Go to a doctor.

What has genital warts to do with parrots wtf?

t. worried budgie owner

Do you see find more bumps and do you have any on your legs?

i've got them as well OP. Had them for many years during my teens and still have them now that i'm 20. Had them before and after sex so I don't think its STD related and i'm born of IVF so i'd have imagined the doctors would have said something about creating kids with some form of STD

Nope, the bumps in the pic are the only ones on my body

Mheeee HIV on a Ballsack

>needing insurance to go see a doctor
>American conservatives will defend this
Thank God I am Irish and my government actually cares about me.

Trust me man, I'm not happy about where I live

they are cysts they are no big deal ut a cosmetic issue

dont listen to any of these retards i'm 100% sure those are cysts

OP HERE,
ALRIGHT GUYS, so I did some googling and I think I got it

Apparently its some sort of clogged sweat gland called Sebaceous Cysts. It happens when the glands are blocked from draining and build up the "puss" and shit. Apparently they're harmless but obviously I'm not happy with having then. I mean, c'mon if you were a girl and saw that shit you'd run south of the border. Only way to get rid of them is to drain them by "surgicaly nicking the top". I'm gonna try doing this in a couple weeks. And hope for the best. Railing some lines of coke will probably be the best painkiller and i've popped on with a needle before. If they keep reoccurring i'll visit the doc. Thanks to anyone who gave a helpful answer.

They're sebaceous cysts. I have two of them. Was the pus wax like? Almost like candle wax?

Anyway doctor said not a problem, they can be lanced but he recommended not doing it unless I'm self conscious about it.

Remember to sterilize the needle

Yeah the puss was waxlike

Of course, thanks for the concern

See a doctor.

I expect "Lipoma". Not an issue if tehy don#t hurt.

So glad I was born in Canada and not shitty fucking USA. Having to pay to see a doctor is fucking stupid.

OP, why don't you just pop them with a needle?

I've popped them before using tweezers and a needle, you won't need painkillers, just go slow OP

GO TO THE DOCTOR FAG. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

See, Well I mean I just enjoy doing coke too, plus it makes me feel numb and helps if there will be any pain

Your right, doctors should have to treat any one at any time, regardless if they can afford the treatment. Enjoy the long lines you syrup chugging Eskimo.

wash your balls more frequently than never.

just curious
what did you search for to get that result?
clear your browser history

those are warts dog

I shower every morning, in fact im in the shower rn

Dont pop them. They will build up scar tissue and get bigger. Trust me...

uneducated fuck, you can be born with an std/sti

Its not an std. it comes from clogged fordyce spots

Genital warts

How is telling you to go to the doctor a pointless comment?

kek this

you're a neet

lol I got the same bumps bro

legend has it that if you chop off your dick a new one will grow without the bumps

lmao

It natural there basically boils/pimples but due to the skin you they dont pop as easyily. My doc when I asked said it was fine but you can try using a warm compress for a few minutes every night and it will help the puss come to the surface. You can also try applying teatree oil it helps them go down; I have used teatree a couple times so I dont know if they will go away with it

I searched "white unpoppable bumps on testicles"

>this

If you saw my other comments you'll see I said I don't have health insurance. I know I should of said that in my og post but whateves

I'm glad someone else shares my pain, but I'm sorry for you at the same time.

Sebaceous cysts don't get that big and they're not red like that.

>HPV warts
False warts spread they dont remain consistent like ball bumps and the tissue is different

Well they're not "red" for one and apparently they do get to be semi-big according to the article I read

Their just cist. I got em their harmless I want to a doctor when I was in highschool and that's what he said

His bumps are red because of his natural skin pigment you nigger. But seriously if you pop them you can get keloid like scar tissue and make it worse.

Why not pop the rest?

Probs ingrown hairs.

OP HERE FINAL POST

My conclusion, Sebaceous Cysts.
Thanks for the help and the couple of keks here and there.

When I do pop them I'll try to post it here so look out in like a week or so if y'all are really that interested.

This, you don't have an STD op, don't worry

Might actually be cancer. No jk.

Well if you shave your ball sack I can almost guarantee it's ingrown hairs

I got this shit once and i died, sorry bro

Op I'm a dermatologist. I've reviewed your photos and although you seem healthy, that appeas to be bush did 9/11

Trips

Also user, I dunno if you've given up on this thread or not. I have them too, I've been to a doctor, I also assume you have cysts on other parts of your body? My balls look like my arm pit's. Few major cysts and clean skin. (Which is an oxymoron yes) they can be removed but it's cosmetic. If it doesn't endanger anthing a doctor (in canada) doesn't give a shit

>in like a week or so

Just cysts

This. They're just zits basically.

Definitely cysts OP. I know cause i had a cyst on my dickhead and got it cut out by a nurse.

>the guy have them for years
>several retards post may be cancer

how do you know that?

i can imagine you rooting through your dads office for their special binder of adult documents

I have a bunch of that shit, never went to the doctor tho, so it's not fucking cancer.

Not sure if Jew nose. or Nasty ball sack.

just dont stick your dick in it and you should be good

It's called the beta-virgin-syndrome. Only solution is KYS

Op here
They're only on my sack

I kek'd

The only person to actually read the full text. If I could give you a medal I would