Mitt Romney distraught over Trump winning the nomination

In a yahoo article posted this morning, Mitt Romney is taking the Trump nomination very badly. Romney “feels like America hangs in the balance. He’s very distraught about [Trump],” said one Romney adviser. “He thinks Trump is this vulgar, dangerous, principle-less, value-less opportunist — putting it mildly.” Some feel the reason Romney is distraught is because he feels he was supposed to be the businessman president America wanted but they rejected him for a man he despises in Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-e92jqug0w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=P-e92jqug0w

There there little mittens

I never noticed how he looks like an older bruce campell

I guess the religious right is finally losing its grasp on the GOP, and they won't take it lightly.

Anyone else feel bad for the Mittens?

Mitt Romney comes off as a phoney. A fraud if you will. I can see how people wouldn't want to vote for him.

I think he is more upset now that he realizes how little influence he has in the republican party.

He's the reason Obama had a second term, no guts, no charisma, low energy and funny undies.

WUT

Mormons are some of the most ruthless business people in the world. They have zero loyalty outside their super secret special club. I've seen more of what Mitt seems to distain in the LDS world than anywhere else. Mittens should take a look in the mirror.

t. ex Mormon and witness to a 2 billion dollar Mormon company acquisition.

Ever see the video of Mittens at a photo op with some black people, and he asks who let the dogs out?

He wants to seem like a human being, but he has that Mormon robot thing going on

If I become a Mormon will I be able to marry a virgin girl?

don't forget the HUGE amount of corruption they found when the 2002 Olympics were hosted in Utah, and most of it from high Church members.

He's QQ'ing because this mormon Judenshill is high on the list for day of the rope when the American Reich comes to power.

In reality though, he's just sucking more Jewish cock publicly to keep job offers and cashflow from his masters.

Globalism hangs in the balance.

And we're going to smash it like a spic's pinata.

If I become a mormon are my chances higher or lower of becoming part of the Illuminati?

The fact that so many people I dislike are worried about Trump makes me like Trump even more.

Yes

He's a big goy

Yes, but at what cost?

"I really like Michigan. The trees are the right color of green and just the right height."
- Mick "I pander worse than Sanders" Romney

The birth of a villain

lel

Fuckin what a horrible candidate

Punished Mitt is set to emerge.

Bruce campbell is already an older Bruce Campbell

I hope this dumb nigga keeps going hard on Trump. No one likes Romney. If Romney hates Trump, hey maybe Trump's not so bad.

I can't wait for mitt and beck to do a tag team cheeto face rolling photo op for some super PAC anti trump ad

>principle-less, value-less opportunist — putting it mildly

Big words coming from Mr Bane Capital.

He was also denounced and a principle-less flip-flopper himself, which is a very apt description.

When will Mitt and McCain realize that their ineptitude and shifty positions being defined by the GOPe as the cornerstone of conservatism is what created the Trump rebellion?

Reddit-tier posting senpai

Trump is going to dissapoint him.

Romney is the definition of cuckservative. Fuck him.

What. A. Fucking. Loser.

>You're a rich guy
>For you

Fuck that Mormon freak, nobody asked for his opinion.

Drop to your knees

>principle-less, value-less opportunist

This being said by a 'Christian' corporate raider. Mormons are fucking delusional.

*crickets

It's these county club Republicans. They are so stuck in 2008 mode.

Yes

>Romney is distraught is because he feels he was supposed to be the businessman president America wanted but they rejected him

Mint Romney stood no chance against Brock Obama. Also fuck you Google for autocorrecting without even asking and also fuck you for not being able to find that picture.

Fuck Mitt Romney, stupid kike-groveling mormon. Go adopt more niggers

For Jew

>le increasingly nervous man face

At least he didn't toss in 'racist'

It's literally this. The religious voters aren't interested in being pandered to anymore. It's been BS for too long.

Now they vote economic vision, rule of law, and tax burden. Like normal right wingers.

Every day I get more and more embarrassed that I ever voted for this fucking cuck faggot.

Fucking shit-ass google.

I love how he's fighting harder against his party's nominee than he ever fought against Obama or HIllary.

:/ \: why the fuck did he do that

Seriously McCain and Romney are FAILED candidates whose failures resulted in 8 fucking years of Nigger in Chief.

McCain's badmouthing of Trump just might cost him his job. If Romney were still in politics, he'd be gone as well. Paul Ryan is starting to realize he better watch his fucking mouth or he'll be out of the job, too. Probably all the better. He's a weak faggot.

They had the personality of baked potatoes.

PLus they were lightweights compared to Trump.
Just look at their low turnouts vs Trumps almost doubling theirs.

He's just a sore loser. Trump is on his way to break the record number of votes during a Republican primary. The neocucks are unable to admit defeat.

This is me and also what i tell every bernie supporter with a clue.

Beenie might lose but atleast he has real morals unlike the racist trump

the republican party neo cons spearheaded the invasion of iraq and afghanistan.

Starting a war is the most disgusting and vulgar thing you can do.

Trump is a saint compared to the republican neo-con establishment. I'm glad they've been humiliated with the nomination of trump. They deserve it, the bush's deserve the humiliation, and much more.

>He thinks Trump is this vulgar, dangerous, principle-less, value-less opportunist — putting it mildly.”
Which translates to "Trump isn't a good boy wagging his tail to the kikes every time they drop a treat for them" like every other politician.

>Trump is going to dissapoint him.

And Sup Forums in general once he becomes a cuck for corporations and the Zionists

I was a bernie supporter for years, but at this tipping point in history i cant bring myself to vote for white genocide, feminism's victory march and american cuckoldry. I want my son to grow up in a country that doesnt despise him.

Fuck you, Mittens. You lost. No one wanted your Mormon lukewarm moderate horseshit. Go fuck your mother.

I'm so glad to see this happening. The evangelical/Mormon bloc of the GOP has held us back for 30 years now. I'm so, so, so glad to see the religious right fade.

No. He's a loser and a cuck. Mitt's wealth dogged him during the 2012 campaign. He doesn't know a fucking thing about the average person. He's so awkward and rigged in every video of him trying to relate to the common man. Compare him to Trump. Trump has turned his wealth and business success into a fundamental strength of his campaign. Trump touts his decades of experience as a business man as a strength for making deals that will improve our country and how he'll make america great again. People love Trump because of his wealth. People see this guy as a winner.

Romney is just a salty bitch that can't get over the fact that he blew it in 2012.

Why the fuck isn't Mittens distraught about fucking Hillary Clinton? Shouldn't he also be absolutely distraught that a fucking self-confessed communist is so popular with american voters?

I wish these shitty cuckservatives spent a even a fraction of this energy going after liberals, but no.

The GOP establishment is the very definition of controlled opposition.

Yes please! Bye bye "moral majority" big government republicans. 36 years of massive welfare or massive military, good fucking bye.

I think there's also a lot less religious freaks to begin with

>the black sterotypical badger getting beat in the background
>mount rushmore

gets me everytime

Most americans are unregistered voters, and I hate to tell you, most normies are left wingers.

The guy lost to a shitskin mudslime pretending to be a nigger. He is nothing and nothing he says has relevance.

Holy kek pol is always right, what a cuck

Only the racially diverse Millennials. About 50% of the American population would be called a racist by today's standards of these Bernouts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html